Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PlatinumBAR XPTX - Rare Cryptocurrency with PoW / PoS (230%) - page 16. (Read 79394 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
No staking rewards in 6 days now, I do not own much, but still 360, and that should stake daily, it did so in march and beginning of april, no not anymore, this  drives me mad. anyone else experiencing the same?

I sometimes go a few days without stakes and I have about double your amount.

You might want to make sure they are all in the same input via coin control.
Activity: 355
Merit: 47
Current coins are backed by companies, so that's quite sure a lot of coins from 2017 will survive longer, some of these will be still here in 5 years for sure.

What does this post have to do with anything? lol
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
 Current coins are backed by companies, so that's quite sure a lot of coins from 2017 will survive longer, some of these will be still here in 5 years for sure.
No staking rewards in 6 days now, I do not own much, but still 360, and that should stake daily, it did so in march and beginning of april, no not anymore, this  drives me mad. anyone else experiencing the same?

I have been getting uneven staking but it's still same it seems.  Instead of say 1 a day, it may just be 7 in 1 day and 0 in 6 days, etc.  Still equaling out to same.
Activity: 13
Activity: 98
Great and promising project. Looking forward for development of the project and the implementation of the long term plan for the project.
It doesn't help though that the dev hasn't commented in here in a little bit and twitter hasn't had a post since November.  Anyone know what's going on?  The potential of this coin is insane if they communicated more with people, posted on twitter, facebook, made a subreddit, etc.
This project really should be taken seriously and spread around.  This could be a fantastic storage of assets coin if people knew about it.  Needs more twitter & facebook activity and to spread on exchanges.  With the amount of circulating coins and staking % for holding, you would have to be crazy not to be interested in this project... IF people knew about it.
Activity: 84
Looks like some Insiders are buying today.

So how many Developer are involved now in this Project?
When can we expect a Roadmap?
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
I typically got staking rewards at around 5-10 xptx, now the rewards have gone down to 0.37 and 0.13. I use coin control to keep my stakes at around 100 xptx each. Is it possible that staking rewards were reduced?

In march I got daily rewards, now I have more coins and I get hardly a reward every 3 days, something seems off... anyone experiencing the same?

The staking rewards have been very steady...
I finally realized that it's very simple to calculate Annual Return:

Take the basic Stake Rate of 230% and then compound it daily...
So 1 + (230/365)/100 = 1.0063 ^ 365 = about 900%, but I'm actually getting low 700s

Also, 3 times in the last month someone cleared the book all the way to 0.0003
Activity: 13
I typically got staking rewards at around 5-10 xptx, now the rewards have gone down to 0.37 and 0.13. I use coin control to keep my stakes at around 100 xptx each. Is it possible that staking rewards were reduced?

In march I got daily rewards, now I have more coins and I get hardly a reward every 3 days, something seems off... anyone experiencing the same?
Activity: 19
Hello, what is max number of coins that will be minted or created in pos? Thank you
Activity: 672
Merit: 252
Until the end
A large number of orphaned staking rewards over the past week. 5 to be exact. Seems unusual. Anyone have an idea of why?
Probably stiffer competition between stakers?

If I see that I will carry out new updates, I begin to believe the developers of the project

Everything about this coin is well done down to the smallest detail... so one can hope...
Also, all of the high stake coins like HYP, HBN, CAP, etc are making a big comeback.

XPTX is very hard to accumulate... today someone bought 1234 XPTX for 0.389 BTC = average price 0.0003154

The feature I miss dearly is getstakesplitthreshold and setstakesplitthreshold. Grin

Again, someone clears the book all the way up to 0.0004...
In order to buy 3856 XPTX for about 1 BTC  = average price 0.0002562...
With alt indices down about 70% since early Jan... this baby is flat, but has generated a 60% staking return in 3 months.

There's lots of generic zerocoin code out there... simply announce anon tech and this baby goes 3-5x.

This project has never been about hype or promises for some future tech which is one of the reasons people like it. The dev/project manager usually only announces things if they are ready to happen, so patience is the key here.

That's the reason I like this coin.  I considered divesting but couldn't bring myself to do it.  I didn't put that much in and decided to see what happened.  Glad I did.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1001
A large number of orphaned staking rewards over the past week. 5 to be exact. Seems unusual. Anyone have an idea of why?

If I see that I will carry out new updates, I begin to believe the developers of the project

Everything about this coin is well done down to the smallest detail... so one can hope...
Also, all of the high stake coins like HYP, HBN, CAP, etc are making a big comeback.

XPTX is very hard to accumulate... today someone bought 1234 XPTX for 0.389 BTC = average price 0.0003154

The feature I miss dearly is getstakesplitthreshold and setstakesplitthreshold. Grin

With alt indices down about 70% since early Jan... this baby is flat, but has generated a 60% staking return in 3 months.

There's lots of generic zerocoin code out there... simply announce anon tech and this baby goes 3-5x.

This project has never been about hype or promises for some future tech which is one of the reasons people like it. The dev/project manager usually only announces things if they are ready to happen, so patience is the key here.
Activity: 10
My friend sent me this project, and I am very interested
I will mark it again Cheesy Cheesy
legendary

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Personally i think PoS coins will have the revival within 2018 right after ETH changes to pos as a large amount of the new entries
Pages:
Jump to: