Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 48. (Read 41897 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 263
The DigRate team has assigned A2 rating score of investment attractiveness to Playkey project: medium-to-high probability of investment return, considerable sensitivity to market environment.

Playkey – cloud gaming provider – is planning to conduct an ICO on November 1st with the intent of exponentially accelerating the pace of cloud gaming development through decentralization. The aim is to provide gamers with a reasonably-priced opportunity to play top-rated games anytime and anywhere, using any device connected to Internet, without having to purchase a high-end PC or console.

Playkey has been providing services in the cloud gaming field for four years. The team has extensive experience and the necessary skills to construct a business model. Playkey.io - the next stage of the company's development, can bring it to the international arena. The price of the token directly depends on demand for the company’s services. Therefore, the profitability of the investment depends on the decisions made by the team, on the marketing strategy and many other factors.

More details about the factors that affect the investment attractiveness of the project can be found in our report.
http://digrate.com/uploads/ico_report/Playkey_eng.pdf

A2 that seems a high rating.
4.5 million raised.
This project will succeed.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Playkey CTO & Cofounder
 Cool Entrepreneur have interviewed Egor Gurjev, the co-founder of Playkey, to find out more about the company and its success.

Keep reading about overcoming hard times and motivation of young CEO https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/303966
Activity: 294
So playkey allows me to play all the games in the world .  That's revolutionary actually
I also think so a colleague. This platform will revolutionize the gaming industry.

If you have a good internet connection.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Hi guys!
Very cool project!
Congratulations on the ICO beginning, hope you will collect the necessary amount in order to continue to develop the project.
By the way, what is a soft cap?
Activity: 268
Merit: 10
The DigRate team has assigned A2 rating score of investment attractiveness to Playkey project: medium-to-high probability of investment return, considerable sensitivity to market environment.

Playkey – cloud gaming provider – is planning to conduct an ICO on November 1st with the intent of exponentially accelerating the pace of cloud gaming development through decentralization. The aim is to provide gamers with a reasonably-priced opportunity to play top-rated games anytime and anywhere, using any device connected to Internet, without having to purchase a high-end PC or console.

Playkey has been providing services in the cloud gaming field for four years. The team has extensive experience and the necessary skills to construct a business model. Playkey.io - the next stage of the company's development, can bring it to the international arena. The price of the token directly depends on demand for the company’s services. Therefore, the profitability of the investment depends on the decisions made by the team, on the marketing strategy and many other factors.

More details about the factors that affect the investment attractiveness of the project can be found in our report.
http://digrate.com/uploads/ico_report/Playkey_eng.pdf

Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Yes playkey can change the life of gamers. No matter where you are, you will be able to play at your favorite game if you have an internet conection, it’s really disruptive and gamers need that kind of services.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
So playkey allows me to play all the games in the world .  That's revolutionary actually
I also think so a colleague. This platform will revolutionize the gaming industry.

The gaming industry needs more transparency and agility, I think Playkey has everything to fulfill that.
Here you are right the more so written here that 70% of people can not play new games. The platform is designed to solve this

The best part of this project is it solves a real problem that majority of the population is having right now.

Playkey can be huge.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276

Yes, I think that after the fork, alts will finally start to recover. I think it definitely won't be an overnight recovery though, because people have been traumatised with their heavy bags over the past weeks and months.
It will be important for Playkey that the marketing continues to happen, so that people will be more likely to consider investing in the Playkey ico. Maybe some more articles and social media activity would be helpful.

Lets hope so Smiley
The price of bitcoin is just to high right now, this cant be good. Wait until after the fork and people who bought to high will cry because of the dump back into alts. I stay away from BTC!

Playkey should keep on doing there marketing.
Not to aggressive but people need to see this project! This is a real good one.
Activity: 476

The gaming industry needs more transparency and agility, I think Playkey has everything to fulfill that.
Here you are right the more so written here that 70% of people can not play new games. The platform is designed to solve this
Activity: 252

Bitcoin is going totally crazy right now, it will be really hard for the ICOs until the 15th.

Yes I am hitting the refresh button and waiting till it become 7k on coinmarketcap so I can make a screenshot  Grin
This is indeed very bad for all the ICOs including playkey. You can see that there is a pause in sales. Good thing there is still time after the fork to invest.

Segwit will be 16 November as I know. When ICO ends?

30th of November or 1st of December, it should run for one month. There will be still some time after fork for funds to come beside it has already raised nice amount I think.

Well then there is at least enough time to get the investors on board then. That's at least something good Smiley

Yes, I think that after the fork, alts will finally start to recover. I think it definitely won't be an overnight recovery though, because people have been traumatised with their heavy bags over the past weeks and months.
It will be important for Playkey that the marketing continues to happen, so that people will be more likely to consider investing in the Playkey ico. Maybe some more articles and social media activity would be helpful.
Activity: 434
I just had a look at the homepage. It says the crowdsale is live, 1st day and PlayKey has raised 14323 ETH. That is over $4 million! Is that just from the first day or does that include the funds raised in the pre-sale?

I think it include the presale, the numbers were quite similar if I remember correctly.

Do you remember exactly how much they raised during the pre-sale? The last number I can remember is $3.3M that they posted on twitter a couple of days ago but it would be interesting to know the exact amount. So that we can directly calculate how much they got during the main ICO so far.

I found the message in telegram from their CEO Egor.
He says they raised $4.2M on presale.
On Ethereum wallet raised only $209,688.62 https://etherscan.io/address/0x26d08b9d227933a85e855656dc46ab889e183c88

This wallet is for the main sale. Previously they collected funds in ETH, BTC and fiat.

I dont understand. So Main sale collected 209k and in pre sales and private sales they collected 4 M? That does not seem right to me, I am probably misunderstanding something

Pre sales was going for a some time, 209k its one day of main sail... What the trouble? If you will wait for the some time they will collect more.

Well 209k in one day is not bad but if you want to raise up to $75M it should be better.
For the first stage will be enough $11.5M
Activity: 588

it would be great if they could get in the console business , playing older games, but it may be far-fetched.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

Bitcoin is going totally crazy right now, it will be really hard for the ICOs until the 15th.

Yes I am hitting the refresh button and waiting till it become 7k on coinmarketcap so I can make a screenshot  Grin
This is indeed very bad for all the ICOs including playkey. You can see that there is a pause in sales. Good thing there is still time after the fork to invest.

30th of November or 1st of December, it should run for one month. There will be still some time after fork for funds to come beside it has already raised nice amount I think.

Well then there is at least enough time to get the investors on board then. That's at least something good Smiley
Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

Activity: 350
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

Segwit was back in july dude, this is a fork to upgrade blocks to 2 MB size (without replay protection rotfl)
Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I just had a look at the homepage. It says the crowdsale is live, 1st day and PlayKey has raised 14323 ETH. That is over $4 million! Is that just from the first day or does that include the funds raised in the pre-sale?

I think it include the presale, the numbers were quite similar if I remember correctly.

Do you remember exactly how much they raised during the pre-sale? The last number I can remember is $3.3M that they posted on twitter a couple of days ago but it would be interesting to know the exact amount. So that we can directly calculate how much they got during the main ICO so far.

I found the message in telegram from their CEO Egor.
He says they raised $4.2M on presale.
On Ethereum wallet raised only $209,688.62 https://etherscan.io/address/0x26d08b9d227933a85e855656dc46ab889e183c88

This wallet is for the main sale. Previously they collected funds in ETH, BTC and fiat.

I dont understand. So Main sale collected 209k and in pre sales and private sales they collected 4 M? That does not seem right to me, I am probably misunderstanding something

Pre sales was going for a some time, 209k its one day of main sail... What the trouble? If you will wait for the some time they will collect more.

Well 209k in one day is not bad but if you want to raise up to $75M it should be better.
Activity: 490
There are many cloud gaming companies. Did you even google it?

And there's a good reason for it as it is a growing business. And i myself am just investing in one of those future giants. There's lots of other stuff in internet too that have a competition.
And playkey will be the first decentralized version, with miner.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
The bonus allocation for 15% discount is already at 58% consumed. I hoped it will be consumed within the week despite the sudden price craze of Bitcoin.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
There are many cloud gaming companies. Did you even google it?

And there's a good reason for it as it is a growing business. And i myself am just investing in one of those future giants. There's lots of other stuff in internet too that have a competition.
Pages:
Jump to: