Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 49. (Read 41897 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
I just had a look at the homepage. It says the crowdsale is live, 1st day and PlayKey has raised 14323 ETH. That is over $4 million! Is that just from the first day or does that include the funds raised in the pre-sale?

I think it include the presale, the numbers were quite similar if I remember correctly.

Do you remember exactly how much they raised during the pre-sale? The last number I can remember is $3.3M that they posted on twitter a couple of days ago but it would be interesting to know the exact amount. So that we can directly calculate how much they got during the main ICO so far.

I found the message in telegram from their CEO Egor.
He says they raised $4.2M on presale.
On Ethereum wallet raised only $209,688.62 https://etherscan.io/address/0x26d08b9d227933a85e855656dc46ab889e183c88

This wallet is for the main sale. Previously they collected funds in ETH, BTC and fiat.

I dont understand. So Main sale collected 209k and in pre sales and private sales they collected 4 M? That does not seem right to me, I am probably misunderstanding something

Pre sales was going for a some time, 209k its one day of main sail... What the trouble? If you will wait for the some time they will collect more.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Bitcoin is going totally crazy right now, it will be really hard for the ICOs until the 15th.

Yes I am hitting the refresh button and waiting till it become 7k on coinmarketcap so I can make a screenshot  Grin
This is indeed very bad for all the ICOs including playkey. You can see that there is a pause in sales. Good thing there is still time after the fork to invest.
It already hit 7k in coinmarketcap right now

Segwit will be 16 November as I know. When ICO ends?
Actually you can see it on their site, 28 days left.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

Bitcoin is going totally crazy right now, it will be really hard for the ICOs until the 15th.

Yes I am hitting the refresh button and waiting till it become 7k on coinmarketcap so I can make a screenshot  Grin
This is indeed very bad for all the ICOs including playkey. You can see that there is a pause in sales. Good thing there is still time after the fork to invest.

30th of November or 1st of December, it should run for one month. There will be still some time after fork for funds to come beside it has already raised nice amount I think.
Activity: 350
It's all about the cryptocoins
Hi,

I have a small question about the bounty program :
I noticed that some translations have already been done, but I wonder if other translations are needed..
I could do a translation to Dutch if needed. please contact me in private if there is a need fot his.

EDIT > just saw the link towards the reserved languages.. so if needed you can put me on the backup list for this one Wink
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

Yes I am hitting the refresh button and waiting till it become 7k on coinmarketcap so I can make a screenshot  Grin

Activity: 154
PCs will be merged into the cloud network?

If you mine you get rewarded in coins, mining cost computer power, computer power goes to cloud, people can play on cloud.
Activity: 448
PCs will be merged into the cloud network?
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011
I just had a look at the homepage. It says the crowdsale is live, 1st day and PlayKey has raised 14323 ETH. That is over $4 million! Is that just from the first day or does that include the funds raised in the pre-sale?

I think it include the presale, the numbers were quite similar if I remember correctly.

This includes presale.
Not possible to have collected so much in one day nowadays Smiley

They already raised a great sum of funding.
Playkey will be hosting the next generation in gaming Smiley

I agree, until the 15th most alts and token will suffer a lot from the Bitcoin dominance. Maybe they could delay the ico?

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310
Here, sales go well, because there is already a ready product. In other ICO sales are worse at this time because of the fork btc. And overall, the business based on the gaming industry is now on the rise. Entertainment is always in demand by people.

that is also true there is a product there, everybody can try it, if they like the idea can invest. You are not investing in some hypothetical product that will be made eventually.

It would be wiser idea to invest on a project which exist already and that is why PLAYKEY has good results in its starting days of token sale.
So playkey allows me to play all the games in the world .  That's revolutionary actually

well yeah and its on the blockchain too thats a revolutionary as well Wink

Do you remember exactly how much they raised during the pre-sale? The last number I can remember is $3.3M that they posted on twitter a couple of days ago but it would be interesting to know the exact amount. So that we can directly calculate how much they got during the main ICO so far.

I found the message in telegram from their CEO Egor.
He says they raised $4.2M on presale.
On Ethereum wallet raised only $209,688.62 https://etherscan.io/address/0x26d08b9d227933a85e855656dc46ab889e183c88

This wallet is for the main sale. Previously they collected funds in ETH, BTC and fiat.

I dont understand. So Main sale collected 209k and in pre sales and private sales they collected 4 M? That does not seem right to me, I am probably misunderstanding something
Activity: 294

This includes presale.
Not possible to have collected so much in one day nowadays Smiley

They already raised a great sum of funding.
Playkey will be hosting the next generation in gaming Smiley

Activity: 672
Merit: 261
So playkey allows me to play all the games in the world .  That's revolutionary actually
Activity: 147
Greetings.

There are several questions.
1) Did you have an agreement with any of the major exchanges?
2) What is the expected date for the appearance of tokens on the market?
3) How many tokens will be released in total?
heard them joined by an adviser from the wargaming. It's just great news.

Yes. PETER ZHALOV - Former VP Marketing & Advertising of Wargaming.net, blockchain and eSports enthusiast

https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-zhalov-35149225/

this aint fake news for sure! big like for that such advisors are woth more than pure gold!!
Activity: 218
Merit: 1
Wow! My congratulations! I want to join Wink
Activity: 210

Yes. PETER ZHALOV - Former VP Marketing & Advertising of Wargaming.net, blockchain and eSports enthusiast

https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-zhalov-35149225/
Activity: 476
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
Here, sales go well, because there is already a ready product. In other ICO sales are worse at this time because of the fork btc. And overall, the business based on the gaming industry is now on the rise. Entertainment is always in demand by people.

that is also true there is a product there, everybody can try it, if they like the idea can invest. You are not investing in some hypothetical product that will be made eventually.
Pages:
Jump to: