Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 51. (Read 41897 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 101
I just had a look at the homepage. It says the crowdsale is live, 1st day and PlayKey has raised 14323 ETH. That is over $4 million! Is that just from the first day or does that include the funds raised in the pre-sale?

I think it include the presale, the numbers were quite similar if I remember correctly.

Do you remember exactly how much they raised during the pre-sale? The last number I can remember is $3.3M that they posted on twitter a couple of days ago but it would be interesting to know the exact amount. So that we can directly calculate how much they got during the main ICO so far.

3.3 Mio. was also the last number, dev. posted here on Oct. 26th:

"We're now only 5 days from an open ICO and we've already raised $ 3 300 000 on presale. Uncharted Capital and Allrise financial group are among our large investors. You still have a chance to join a pre-order! And thank you for believing in us!"

So, assuming this $3.3M was the final amount they got in the pre-sale, they raised nearly $1M during the first day of the ICO? Correct me if I am wrong. That's a good start but if their hard cap is really that high with $72M, as Rigorous said, they have a long way to go. Btw. does anyone know what's the soft cap, I can't remember.
Merit: 100
There are many cloud gaming companies. Did you even google it?

Yeah, there are many cloud gaming companies out there and playkey is one of them. I am sure playkey will be the most successful cloud gaming company in the future.

From my understanding Playkey is the first and only cloud gaming company with P2P blockchain technology. So this is ground breaking in the gaming industry space.

I would love to know about examples, because I am betting on Playkey for the innovation added to the high commitment of the Team, for me it is new that someone already uses P2P block technology, if I am wrong, forgive my ignorance, but help me to understand
Activity: 147

Yeah, there are many cloud gaming companies out there and playkey is one of them. I am sure playkey will be the most successful cloud gaming company in the future.

From my understanding Playkey is the first and only cloud gaming company with P2P blockchain technology. So this is ground breaking in the gaming industry space.
Activity: 630
Merit: 276
I just had a look at the homepage. It says the crowdsale is live, 1st day and PlayKey has raised 14323 ETH. That is over $4 million! Is that just from the first day or does that include the funds raised in the pre-sale?

I think it include the presale, the numbers were quite similar if I remember correctly.

This includes presale.
Not possible to have collected so much in one day nowadays Smiley

They already raised a great sum of funding.
Playkey will be hosting the next generation in gaming Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer

Do you remember exactly how much they raised during the pre-sale? The last number I can remember is $3.3M that they posted on twitter a couple of days ago but it would be interesting to know the exact amount. So that we can directly calculate how much they got during the main ICO so far.

3.3 Mio. was also the last number, dev. posted here on Oct. 26th:

"We're now only 5 days from an open ICO and we've already raised $ 3 300 000 on presale. Uncharted Capital and Allrise financial group are among our large investors. You still have a chance to join a pre-order! And thank you for believing in us!"
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

They are selling 60% of all tokens, that is, 60 million PKT in total. Disregarding the bonus, 250 PKT = 1 ETH. So they are seeking 240,000 ETH, about $72 million. If they raised $4 million in a day I am optimistic, otherwise I hope they have some tricks up their sleeve.
Seriously, 72 million dollars? I thought that their hard cap was lower Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

Merit: 101

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

They are selling 60% of all tokens, that is, 60 million PKT in total. Disregarding the bonus, 250 PKT = 1 ETH. So they are seeking 240,000 ETH, about $72 million. If they raised $4 million in a day I am optimistic, otherwise I hope they have some tricks up their sleeve.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Interesting project to say the least....

Although, I know of a number of other coins developed/ being developed that revolve around games and the gaming industry.
Most notably Enjin Coin which I believe just finished up their ICO so they're a bit ahead of this project. If any Dev is wiling to chime in, what exactly differentiates this project from Enjin specifically?

I just stumbled upon this project but I think there's no crypto project like that, where you can play AAA games thx to cloud computing if you have a low-end PC
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Following
Activity: 294

Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
Interesting project to say the least....

Although, I know of a number of other coins developed/ being developed that revolve around games and the gaming industry.
Most notably Enjin Coin which I believe just finished up their ICO so they're a bit ahead of this project. If any Dev is wiling to chime in, what exactly differentiates this project from Enjin specifically?
Activity: 616
Merit: 145
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
Yes i also think that playkey is really strong at the moment, even competition will not be a problem, playkey has already a working platform, it’s insane, it’s really rare in ico World to see that !

if there are some competitor for playkey, they should have something better than playkey, right? playkey is perfect cloud gaming platform.

Hardware companies are not in competition with playkey imo, they make money with industrial firms and hardcore gamers (and well, if we speak about GPUs with miners) which they just want the best hardware right in front of them Cheesy. But  in the game's industry casual gamers are the majority, aren't they?
Activity: 252
It's too hard to see around market such succesful project like this. I can not say that there are a lot project like this about this project because this project can success in passing the stages that most projects can not. Competition is always a part of it. But this project has a lot of original parties.

Whether there are competitors now or in the future, we can say that Playkey has a few things sorted: a first mover advantage, and good investment from big money. To disrupt Playkey in the future, a competitor would definitely need a significantly better product as well as big investment.
Playkey has an uncertain future because of the success it does, surely its competitors know the value of the project, and they know they may need to join or acquire in the future
Activity: 1792
Merit: 293
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
Yes i also think that playkey is really strong at the moment, even competition will not be a problem, playkey has already a working platform, it’s insane, it’s really rare in ico World to see that !

if there are some competitor for playkey, they should have something better than playkey, right? playkey is perfect cloud gaming platform.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
It's too hard to see around market such succesful project like this. I can not say that there are a lot project like this about this project because this project can success in passing the stages that most projects can not. Competition is always a part of it. But this project has a lot of original parties.
Pages:
Jump to: