Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PLAYKEY: DECENTRALIZED CLOUD GAMING PLATFORM - page 50. (Read 41897 times)

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
Here, sales go well, because there is already a ready product. In other ICO sales are worse at this time because of the fork btc. And overall, the business based on the gaming industry is now on the rise. Entertainment is always in demand by people.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I just had a look at the homepage. It says the crowdsale is live, 1st day and PlayKey has raised 14323 ETH. That is over $4 million! Is that just from the first day or does that include the funds raised in the pre-sale?

I think it include the presale, the numbers were quite similar if I remember correctly.

Do you remember exactly how much they raised during the pre-sale? The last number I can remember is $3.3M that they posted on twitter a couple of days ago but it would be interesting to know the exact amount. So that we can directly calculate how much they got during the main ICO so far.

I found the message in telegram from their CEO Egor.
He says they raised $4.2M on presale.

that's a good start, but there's a lot more to go. hopefully once the fork fever dies down things will pick up.

With $200K collected funds per day during ICO this is a long road to their hard cap.

they don't really need to reach the hard cap, they just need to get enough funds to support the development of the project in the end

Agree that the goal doesn't equal the hard cap. But I think for every project the hard cap is rather a desirable milestone )
Activity: 784
Merit: 1416
I just had a look at the homepage. It says the crowdsale is live, 1st day and PlayKey has raised 14323 ETH. That is over $4 million! Is that just from the first day or does that include the funds raised in the pre-sale?

I think it include the presale, the numbers were quite similar if I remember correctly.

Do you remember exactly how much they raised during the pre-sale? The last number I can remember is $3.3M that they posted on twitter a couple of days ago but it would be interesting to know the exact amount. So that we can directly calculate how much they got during the main ICO so far.

that's a good start, but there's a lot more to go. hopefully once the fork fever dies down things will pick up.

With $200K collected funds per day during ICO this is a long road to their hard cap.

they don't really need to reach the hard cap, they just need to get enough funds to support the development of the project in the end

On Ethereum wallet raised only $209,688.62 https://etherscan.io/address/0x26d08b9d227933a85e855656dc46ab889e183c88

This wallet is for the main sale. Previously they collected funds in ETH, BTC and fiat.
Activity: 588

Activity: 448
Diagon

On Ethereum wallet raised only $209,688.62 https://etherscan.io/address/0x26d08b9d227933a85e855656dc46ab889e183c88

They are selling 60% of all tokens, that is, 60 million PKT in total. Disregarding the bonus, 250 PKT = 1 ETH. So they are seeking 240,000 ETH, about $72 million. If they raised $4 million in a day I am optimistic, otherwise I hope they have some tricks up their sleeve.
Seriously, 72 million dollars? I thought that their hard cap was lower Smiley

The hard cap is in PKT tokens. In $ it is lower than $72M, because they gave large bonuses/discounts on presale and during ICO you can get some bonuses also.

They are selling 60% of all tokens, that is, 60 million PKT in total. Disregarding the bonus, 250 PKT = 1 ETH. So they are seeking 240,000 ETH, about $72 million. If they raised $4 million in a day I am optimistic, otherwise I hope they have some tricks up their sleeve.

I think it was not raised in 1 day. The amount includes presale period.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10

great news,
good day for Live streaming video games Smiley
it yes passed perfectly. I hope the sales will go well. Good luck to you
Activity: 224
Become Part of the Mining Family
There are many cloud gaming companies. Did you even google it?

Yeah, there are many cloud gaming companies out there and playkey is one of them. I am sure playkey will be the most successful cloud gaming company in the future.

Yes here is a list https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_gaming
But I was thinking, maybe Playkey is the only one that is on blockchain? Will that have an advantage over the other cloud gaming companies?
Activity: 336
Merit: 112

3.3 Mio. was also the last number, dev. posted here on Oct. 26th:

"We're now only 5 days from an open ICO and we've already raised $ 3 300 000 on presale. Uncharted Capital and Allrise financial group are among our large investors. You still have a chance to join a pre-order! And thank you for believing in us!"

So, assuming this $3.3M was the final amount they got in the pre-sale, they raised nearly $1M during the first day of the ICO? Correct me if I am wrong. That's a good start but if their hard cap is really that high with $72M, as Rigorous said, they have a long way to go. Btw. does anyone know what's the soft cap, I can't remember.

I don't remember the soft cap but as you guys already mentioned, $72M is a lot, but as in every project, it's not really needed to raise as much. It's fine if they get something on the road to that.
Activity: 532
Merit: 297

great news,
good day for Live streaming video games Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

"We're now only 5 days from an open ICO and we've already raised $ 3 300 000 on presale. Uncharted Capital and Allrise financial group are among our large investors. You still have a chance to join a pre-order! And thank you for believing in us!"

This makes me not want to buy the ICO. I only buy presale or ICOs without presales.

I think investor confidence is  high for this  project's  ICO because the project is very promising and at the same time attractive to invest.
Live streaming video games will be very profitable in the future and this is the main incentive for investing
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
oh... crowdsale already started  Roll Eyes
Which max bonus was on crowdsal? Now I see 15% bonus
Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

This makes me not want to buy the ICO. I only buy presale or ICOs without presales.

I think investor confidence is  high for this  project's  ICO because the project is very promising and at the same time attractive to invest.
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
Playkey already raised a pretty good amount, it not surprised me, already big investors in the project, and really a lot of potential, cloud gaming is a big business with big growing rate, and playkey has already a working product and a make benefit, it’s pretty nice.
Activity: 280
Merit: 106

In my opinion you're too pessimistic. There are many projects that make big returns even with big bonuses
Activity: 804
Merit: 500
DAO ↔ DApp

Pages:
Jump to: