Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank - page 36. (Read 11325 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done

Should not. They have enough time on the cryptocurrency market and know what to do in such cases if the token starts to fall.
That's it. You know, crypto currency market can easily affect price after listing IEO project.
You have to accept risks, because without it there is no profit. Small projects like this can outperform market
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
With IEO a lot of investors gained a lot , so I assume you guys will make a decent profit for investors. Hope there will be market making once IEO is finished and token won't fall
Should not. They have enough time on the cryptocurrency market and know what to do in such cases if the token starts to fall.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
IEO is the way to go, not just for pointpay but start-ups in general. It will be an edge for projects if they get listed in the IEO of a famous exchange. Such situation as Pointpay being listed in VINDAX.

Since you are very supportive about pointpay proceeding with IEO in Vindax, have you guys though about what will happen with the current market situation?
Activity: 20
IEO is the way to go, not just for pointpay but start-ups in general. It will be an edge for projects if they get listed in the IEO of a famous exchange. Such situation as Pointpay being listed in VINDAX.
With IEO a lot of investors gained a lot , so I assume you guys will make a decent profit for investors. Hope there will be market making once IEO is finished and token won't fall
Activity: 170
Do you have any competitors?
I admire you have launched IEO, because ICO is more risky for me and as for IEO there are 100% chances for listing on exchange, so that's why I prefer it

Yes, the token will be likely listed on the exchange that has gotten money from the team and is now conducting the IEO. But there is no guarantee that the token will have value.

Why? how possible without value? poeple want buy tokens. ok, time show what happen

I was not blaming Pointpay. I was talking generally. I meant conducting an IEO instead of ICO does not guarantee the project and after being listed on exchanges, the value of the token depends on developments of the project. Being listed on the exchange just after the IEO is not enough.

I disagree that it will depend on the developments. There were a lot of very projects which focused on the development of their platform but did not get listed in any exchange so it apparently became useless. Doing the IEO and being listed in exchange is very important because this will jump-start the value of the token. Development news and updates may help increase the value at a later stage.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
I admire you have launched IEO, because ICO is more risky for me and as for IEO there are 100% chances for listing on exchange, so that's why I prefer it

Yes, the token will be likely listed on the exchange that has gotten money from the team and is now conducting the IEO. But there is no guarantee that the token will have value.

Why? how possible without value? poeple want buy tokens. ok, time show what happen

I was not blaming Pointpay. I was talking generally. I meant conducting an IEO instead of ICO does not guarantee the project and after being listed on exchanges, the value of the token depends on developments of the project. Being listed on the exchange just after the IEO is not enough.

But at least after they are listed on the stock exchange, it will affect the development of the project, so it's good to immediately register on the stock exchange so that people see it.
Activity: 108
WOW!! You have working product.
That is really cool. I don't invest money in those IEOs without any basement behind their website and you have different products!
I advise you to try to use the wallet. I downloaded it and now I use it with pleasure.
Activity: 602
Merit: 116

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
WOW!! You have working product.
That is really cool. I don't invest money in those IEOs without any basement behind their website and you have different products!
Activity: 92

Activity: 599
Merit: 100
PointPay.io

30 million dollar is the hard cap. The soft cap is only 1 million dollar and I think it can be easily reached.
Round 1 is now live. There will be two other rounds.
Good to know that. I think 1 million will be easily achieved. That isn't big amount for project with ready product and probably it will be filled within some minutes

As I said, reaching 1 million dollar is not diffcult but as not easy as you think. The IEO is now live and if they were able to reach the soft cap within only some minutes, now they wouldn't be silent about the money raised.

Thank you for your question! The IEO hasn't started yet. It is taking place on August, 1st, at 16.00 UTC.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
 I look that you take part in different conferences. which one do you plan to go yet?

30 million dollar is the hard cap. The soft cap is only 1 million dollar and I think it can be easily reached.
Round 1 is now live. There will be two other rounds.
Good to know that. I think 1 million will be easily achieved. That isn't big amount for project with ready product and probably it will be filled within some minutes
As I said, reaching 1 million dollar is not diffcult but as not easy as you think. The IEO is now live and if they were able to reach the soft cap within only some minutes, now they wouldn't be silent about the money raised.
Activity: 630
I believe that the number of users can increase a lot. They have more that 8K followers on Telegram now and growing. IEOs generally brings more credibility to the project with the exposure.
Exactly. At the same time it is about marketing .If you want exposure, then you have to invest more in marketing and it is up to you.
They have quality product and marketing will make them stronger
Activity: 336
I have been following such projects for a long time. And I look forward to when the launch of IEO. Since then you can start trading with coins.
Considering the requirements of many exchanges for projects that are going to hold an IEO, such as the mandatory maintenance of prices on exchange trades is not lower than the price of an IEO - I trust IEO more than ICO.
You know here I agree with you. Since I also trust IEO more than ICO. But each has its advantages.

I bought some coins IEO on binance. And earn 150% in few hours. i hope this project give me result
You want to say that you bought tokens for finance and have already earned 150% on them? something I do not fully understand how you could do it.
Activity: 81
Merit: 2
I believe that the number of users can increase a lot. They have more that 8K followers on Telegram now and growing. IEOs generally brings more credibility to the project with the exposure.
Activity: 504
Anyone know how much token already sold?

I see on vindax, at their platform dont have a statistic token already sold at IEO Vindax. Just want some information about the progres of IEO on Vindax Exchange.

The IEO in Vindax hasn't started yet that is why there are no statistics yet for sold tokens. The listing will happen August 1-2 in Vindax. Pointpay will get listed there and IEO will happen for 48 hours.
What do you think, after the first announcement that IEO will launch, how much will the number of new users increase?
Pages:
Jump to: