Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank - page 37. (Read 11325 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Anyone know how much token already sold?

I see on vindax, at their platform dont have a statistic token already sold at IEO Vindax. Just want some information about the progres of IEO on Vindax Exchange.

The IEO in Vindax hasn't started yet that is why there are no statistics yet for sold tokens. The listing will happen August 1-2 in Vindax. Pointpay will get listed there and IEO will happen for 48 hours.
Excellent, I have been waiting for this for so long to acquire tokens through the exchange. now it's only 48 hours to wait.
Activity: 599
Merit: 100
PointPay.io
Don't you think that it is better to concentrate on 1 direction? I mean you have wallet, exchange, card , different apps, but will you deliver all of these products? Will you be able to compete?
I think there is more sense to make 1 outstanding product and keep developing it. But anyway it is your choice. I will explore better your IEO

We have several depertments each of which works on the particular product seperately. The team size and its experience affords us to do this simultaneously. The goal of this is to bring maximum value to the community. 
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

I see on vindax, at their platform dont have a statistic token already sold at IEO Vindax. Just want some information about the progres of IEO on Vindax Exchange.

The IEO in Vindax hasn't started yet that is why there are no statistics yet for sold tokens. The listing will happen August 1-2 in Vindax. Pointpay will get listed there and IEO will happen for 48 hours.
Activity: 788

Activity: 532
I use the cryptograph of this project. Available at any convenient platform for you. I'm using iOS. Satisfied, transactions pass very quickly.
Yes, I also use such a wallet. I recommend also. by the way began to use the exchange, also pleased with the work.
Activity: 336
How many rounds are going to be here? What if you wouldn't raise enough funds? 30 millions is too much on current market
If the developers offer a good product, then really collect such a sum even on the pre-sale of tokens.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done

30 million dollar is the hard cap. The soft cap is only 1 million dollar and I think it can be easily reached.
Round 1 is now live. There will be two other rounds.
Good to know that. I think 1 million will be easily achieved. That isn't big amount for project with ready product and probably it will be filled within some minutes
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
Don't you think that it is better to concentrate on 1 direction? I mean you have wallet, exchange, card , different apps, but will you deliver all of these products? Will you be able to compete?
I think there is more sense to make 1 outstanding product and keep developing it. But anyway it is your choice. I will explore better your IEO
Well, I want to tell you that if the project provides such services and products, this means that the team is developing in all directions.

If the team wants to simultaneously deliver all those services, then, they should be very active on their development side.
Sometimes a platform will give so much promises but in the long run, they can't even provide a single successful app.
We will see if this team is true to their promises and give all those deliverables to their clients.
Activity: 602
Merit: 116
How many rounds are going to be here? What if you wouldn't raise enough funds? 30 millions is too much on current market
30 million dollar is the hard cap. The soft cap is only 1 million dollar and I think it can be easily reached.
Round 1 is now live. There will be two other rounds.
Activity: 108
Well, I want to tell you that if the project provides such services and products, this means that the team is developing in all directions.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
Activity: 504
So which is better for you? ICO or IEO?
Of course IEO. This is many times more reliable way to invest. The time of ICO has passed.

True, why do you think that time ICO passed?
ICO is good too!
IEO is new step for funds only
That's right, the topic was about IEO. This is slightly different from ICO. Since this is the launch of tokens on the exchange for trading, and not just the launch of the project.

If you were to ask me what I would choose from ICO and IEO. I would choose IEO, it is a good platform for start-up projects. You can easily ride the popularity of the exchange that you will be listed in.
You know, yes, I think the same. Because in most of the actions that I took, I did best when I expressed support for projects that went on IEO. Here I think the same.
Activity: 92
I have been following such projects for a long time. And I look forward to when the launch of IEO. Since then you can start trading with coins.
Considering the requirements of many exchanges for projects that are going to hold an IEO, such as the mandatory maintenance of prices on exchange trades is not lower than the price of an IEO - I trust IEO more than ICO.
You know here I agree with you. Since I also trust IEO more than ICO. But each has its advantages.

I bought some coins IEO on binance. And earn 150% in few hours. i hope this project give me result
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I have been following such projects for a long time. And I look forward to when the launch of IEO. Since then you can start trading with coins.
Considering the requirements of many exchanges for projects that are going to hold an IEO, such as the mandatory maintenance of prices on exchange trades is not lower than the price of an IEO - I trust IEO more than ICO.
You know here I agree with you. Since I also trust IEO more than ICO. But each has its advantages.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 8114

Because ICO is dead Grin Nowadays new era IEO. With IEO can earn good money if catch ladyluck Smiley
Now everyone is using io, that is, a new trend of the market, you are absolutely right  Cheesy

First of all, an IEO is the same thing as an ICO, it just is hosted through an exchange. A turd by any other name is still a turd.

Second of all, Fomin-oilL is a hired shitposter that bumps threads for a living. He runs at least 30 different accounts, and they all get paid to bump scam threads.

If you want to mark your project as a scam, there's no quicker way than by hiring these idiots.
Activity: 154

Because ICO is dead Grin Nowadays new era IEO. With IEO can earn good money if catch ladyluck Smiley
Now everyone is using io, that is, a new trend of the market, you are absolutely right  Cheesy
Activity: 1022
ICO is good too!
Because many people associate ICO exclusively with scam. Because of this, a stereotype has formed among investors that ICO is a scam. Most are afraid to participate in the ICO. And IEO is another matter. There are different rules and other project requirements.
As for me, IEO is already a finished product of a project, and so it usually happens on the market, a new trend is simpler

Not only completed product. IEO can apply on beta or alph version of this product. PoinPay is working.. They have chance to success

Activity: 92
ICO is good too!
Because many people associate ICO exclusively with scam. Because of this, a stereotype has formed among investors that ICO is a scam. Most are afraid to participate in the ICO. And IEO is another matter. There are different rules and other project requirements.
As for me, IEO is already a finished product of a project, and so it usually happens on the market, a new trend is simpler

Not only completed product. IEO can apply on beta or alph version of this product. PoinPay is working.. They have chance to success
I believe the fact PointPai held IEO is far better than ICO.
Less risks here, compared to ICO, so I think that your investments are getting safer
Pages:
Jump to: