Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank - page 40. (Read 11325 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 22
The PointPay team learned a lot of useful information by taking part in the UNCHAIN Conference. This is one of the main Bitcoin and blockchain conferences in Europe.

Something I do not find the team of PointPay project in the conference speakers list: https://www.unchain-convention.com/. Or did they just take part?
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
the moon
The PointPay team learned a lot of useful information by taking part in the UNCHAIN Conference. This is one of the main Bitcoin and blockchain conferences in Europe.

Indeed, at such conferences, there is a big exchange of information from the world of cryptocurrencies and advanced developers who are trying to share their ideas and achievements.

PointPay team is actively developing its product, as it says on August 1, and this event is waiting for quite a few users.

Hello! Signature campaign is still going on! You can join it!  Smiley

Where can I see more detailed information, thanks

Activity: 599
Merit: 100
PointPay.io

Yep, they are smart, good adaptive to crypto trend. But, I would like to know the PointPay signature campaign has still openned for new participants or not. I might end my current in next one week, and would like to join the PointPay's if possible.

Hello! Signature campaign is still going on! You can join it!  Smiley
Activity: 193
Merit: 11

Yep, they are smart, good adaptive to crypto trend. But, I would like to know the PointPay signature campaign has still openned for new participants or not. I might end my current in next one week, and would like to join the PointPay's if possible.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
PointPay is thrilled to announce its first IEO on the Vindax exchange on August 1-2, 2019, 16:00:00 UTC.

Details:

PXP tokens go on sale on August 1st at, 16:00:00 UTC.

Date: August 1st, 16:00:00 UTC
IEO tokens: 2,500,000
IEO price: 0,1 USDT
Ticker: PXP
Type: ERC-20
Market: PXP/BTC
Bonus:10%

PointPay is aiming to provide a modern, comfortable and seamless banking experience for cryptocurrency traders, holders and enthusiasts. The Team, operating since 2018, have demonstrated significant progress, resulting in the release of the public beta versions of:

1. Cryptocurrency exchange;
2. Web wallet;
3. Mobile news applications (iOS, Android).

Monitor pointpay.io for bonus announcements!

48 hours only!

This is good news for us, finally pointpay held an IEO on Vindax, I hope the IEO on Vindax will run successfully. Good job Pointpay Team.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I salute the team for making a very wise decision. A lot of people are confused with the decision. Pointpay are conducting an IEO on the Vindax exchange that is in TOP-50 exchanges by coinmarketcap, it's a good sign.
Activity: 24
PointPay is thrilled to announce its first IEO on the Vindax exchange on August 1-2, 2019, 16:00:00 UTC.

Details:

PXP tokens go on sale on August 1st at, 16:00:00 UTC.

Date: August 1st, 16:00:00 UTC
IEO tokens: 2,500,000
IEO price: 0,1 USDT
Ticker: PXP
Type: ERC-20
Market: PXP/BTC
Bonus:10%

PointPay is aiming to provide a modern, comfortable and seamless banking experience for cryptocurrency traders, holders and enthusiasts. The Team, operating since 2018, have demonstrated significant progress, resulting in the release of the public beta versions of:

1. Cryptocurrency exchange;
2. Web wallet;
3. Mobile news applications (iOS, Android).

Monitor pointpay.io for bonus announcements!

48 hours only!

https://pp.userapi.com/c855628/v855628727/a6f9f/gOKXgxaA2-w.jpg

Nice, so will you guys still have an ICO along with IEO or Will ICO be cancelled and be relaced by IEO?
Activity: 96
If you think it no big deal then you are a crypto newb. Its is important for people to get up to date especially with how things are going with round 1 ICO. If the team is transparent then they should at least add a graph or bar on the website how much has been raised.

Everyone should relax. just wait for any new announcement from the team. Support and buy PXP.

I have a very strong feeling that the team is planning something big. They haven't given us any updates yet here in their bitcointalk thread. People have been waiting and they are becoming impatient. Hope its more of development news which will make their platform outshine others.
Activity: 15
If you think it no big deal then you are a crypto newb. Its is important for people to get up to date especially with how things are going with round 1 ICO. If the team is transparent then they should at least add a graph or bar on the website how much has been raised.

Everyone should relax. just wait for any new announcement from the team. Support and buy PXP.
Activity: 44
Activity: 21
hey team Ico has started right? how much raised? any graph on your website showing the progress?

Is that really need? How about we just wait for updates from the team or wait for an announcement after all rounds are done. That shouldn't be a big deal anyway.
Activity: 18
hey team Ico has started right? how much raised? any graph on your website showing the progress?
Activity: 96
Dear team! Will there be information given out after the private round how much was collected. Do you have a whitelist for the following sale as well?

Same question as mine. Will there be a whitelisting for the next round of sale? Would love to register asap.

I don't think the info will be given out after the private round, that's why they call it private because everything needs to be kept private. May that info will be available after the ICO.
Yes you'e right ... private sale will never be published and we will find out how much has been collected after ICO has finished
I also heard if this project will carry out IEO,right?

This is very good. Poinpay will hold an IEO, so hopefully this will happen with the targeted achievements and maybe the funds will be published after the sale ends.

Where did you get that info? That's weird to combine an ICO with IEO. This would be the first. WIll be looking out for some words from the team about this.

Let me get this straight, so you mean the Pointpay team has plans to conduct an IEO aside from its ICO? Any idea which exchange?

Hold your horses buddy...Did the team already announce that they will have ICO and IEO altogether? I guess this is another fake news.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
Private round has ended and the first day of the actual sale has started! Very excited PointPay! All the best in the upcoming months! Any marketing currently in progress?

Where did you got this information, the last thing i red was that they are switching to private sale because of the " high" demand.

This is a large and ambitious project, this is why I am supporting them.

I will take part in the token sale only if they conduct an IEO with a steep discount to investors. 

Of course this is what many investors are waiting for information in advance if Pointpay will do this if that happens, I will take part in it.
I just recently learned about this project and it is really very good. If there are discounts for investors, I will definitely buy tokens.

You are not late because the first round of sales is still running so the discount is always there but do not how many discounts will be given for the first purchase.
Activity: 18
Dear team! Will there be information given out after the private round how much was collected. Do you have a whitelist for the following sale as well?

Same question as mine. Will there be a whitelisting for the next round of sale? Would love to register asap.

I don't think the info will be given out after the private round, that's why they call it private because everything needs to be kept private. May that info will be available after the ICO.
Yes you'e right ... private sale will never be published and we will find out how much has been collected after ICO has finished
I also heard if this project will carry out IEO,right?

This is very good. Poinpay will hold an IEO, so hopefully this will happen with the targeted achievements and maybe the funds will be published after the sale ends.

Where did you get that info? That's weird to combine an ICO with IEO. This would be the first. WIll be looking out for some words from the team about this.

Let me get this straight, so you mean the Pointpay team has plans to conduct an IEO aside from its ICO? Any idea which exchange?

Activity: 336
whether or not has followed the latest event, 1 ETH giveaway from PointPay! The PointPay banking platform developing closed-loop cryptocurrency ecosystem is conducting a giveaway with the prize of 1 ETH! Details:  https://t.co/itDrV3zLfG
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
Private round has ended and the first day of the actual sale has started! Very excited PointPay! All the best in the upcoming months! Any marketing currently in progress?

Where did you got this information, the last thing i red was that they are switching to private sale because of the " high" demand.

I will take part in the token sale only if they conduct an IEO with a steep discount to investors. 

Of course this is what many investors are waiting for information in advance if Pointpay will do this if that happens, I will take part in it.
Activity: 233

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

Pages:
Jump to: