Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank - page 39. (Read 11325 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Hello! The PointPay bounty campaign is still going on. You can join it.

Stay tuned to the news. Wink
The signature does not include link to PointPay bounty campaign, so can you give me that link, please? More question, how many weeks left till the end day of PointPay bounty? Did you know that? If you know it, please give me that information too. Appreciated all your time to help me.

I want join to bounty too. Cool. Because I need collect bankroll for my game.
Then I collect amount, I will increase bet and run promotion too. Grin
Now bounty is very relevant and popular, this project is very encouraging to its users, which is very pleasing
Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

The signature does not include link to PointPay bounty campaign, so can you give me that link, please? More question, how many weeks left till the end day of PointPay bounty? Did you know that? If you know it, please give me that information too. Appreciated all your time to help me.

I want join to bounty too. Cool. Because I need collect bankroll for my game.
Then I collect amount, I will increase bet and run promotion too. Grin
Activity: 700
Do you consider only 1 exchange for launching IEO?
looking at your experience and working period since 2018 I would try your product...
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
People are getting excited about the sudden turn of events. I noticed that the news about IEO has created a large following for pointpay. Hope the team can take advantage of this momentum and use it to get the best results for their ICO and IEO.
Activity: 38
A lot of Buzz since the IEO announcement. Gutsy job, done by the team to announce an IEO just a couple of days after the ICO rounds. Hope this will help gather the funds needed for the development of the platform.
Activity: 532
So soon you plan to launch IEO. Which exchange will be the first to receive tokens?
I was also interested in the opportunity to participate in the IEO. I think that this will be a successful IEO because now the market has a positive trend.

IEO on VinDAX, then this exchange will receive the first tokens
guys read more attentively
skip the sale Wink
This is a good exchange. I use its services for a long time. I like their services and it's good that you decided to enter your tokens there.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
simply getting the job done
I've noticed your ann. Being a margin trader I appreciate leverage trading POint Pay will provide
You have MVP and that is essential in all projects I select.
Activity: 504
So soon you plan to launch IEO. Which exchange will be the first to receive tokens?
I was also interested in the opportunity to participate in the IEO. I think that this will be a successful IEO because now the market has a positive trend.

skip the sale Wink
Fine! I just read the information about this exchange and was pleased with the reviews about it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
As I think, it is quite likely that the market will be revitalized closer to the fall and the start of entering the exchange will be just that.
Activity: 518
the moon

skip the sale Wink
Merit: 22

This is great news. I'm just looking for a company signature for myself. I will definitely consider your option.
Activity: 193

Activity: 599
PointPay.io
Nice news about launch IEO. Do you plan add to Binance too? Also I want know how to join to your bounty? Could you accpt me friends? Thank you team!

Activity: 532
Activity: 92
Nice news about launch IEO. Do you plan add to Binance too? Also I want know how to join to your bounty? Could you accpt me friends? Thank you team!
Activity: 599
PointPay.io
Wow, I found this thread and excited.
I learned this project but I don't understand about card.
Can I purcase plastic card? and how much cost.
I think card is the good feature!

Hello! We are working on development of PointPay cryptocurrency ecosystem, including plastic card. For now, you can already test the beta versions of PointPay Crypto Exchange and PointPay Crypto Wallet. Do not forget to download mobile news applications for Android and iOS.  Smiley   
Activity: 518
the moon
Hello guys
It is evident that the team is trying to take its place in the sun. It inspires confidence and makes me study the project in more detail. I has already registered on the exchanger, we will wait for the news ...
Before IEO has not much time left, and, of course, the hype around this project is becoming more and more. I think it will be the famous and popular IEO!
I agree, there’s enough buzz around the project
by the way in the generosity program I am not a member, but I heard that they pay in ethereum
I use it from the very beginning of the launch of the wallet. I want to say that I like how fast the transactions go. Keep working in the same direction.
Activity: 258
PointPay is thrilled to announce its first IEO on the Vindax exchange on August 1-2, 2019, 16:00:00 UTC.

Details:

PXP tokens go on sale on August 1st at, 16:00:00 UTC.

Date: August 1st, 16:00:00 UTC
IEO tokens: 2,500,000
IEO price: 0,1 USDT
Ticker: PXP
Type: ERC-20
Market: PXP/BTC
Bonus:10%

PointPay is aiming to provide a modern, comfortable and seamless banking experience for cryptocurrency traders, holders and enthusiasts. The Team, operating since 2018, have demonstrated significant progress, resulting in the release of the public beta versions of:

1. Cryptocurrency exchange;
2. Web wallet;
3. Mobile news applications (iOS, Android).

Monitor pointpay.io for bonus announcements!

48 hours only!

This is good news for us, finally pointpay held an IEO on Vindax, I hope the IEO on Vindax will run successfully. Good job Pointpay Team.

Hello guys
It is evident that the team is trying to take its place in the sun. It inspires confidence and makes me study the project in more detail. I has already registered on the exchanger, we will wait for the news ...
Activity: 504
It is pleasant to observe the development of such projects, which actively participate in various conferences around the world. I respect when always one step ahead.
Pages:
Jump to: