Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank - page 41. (Read 11325 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Private round has ended and the first day of the actual sale has started! Very excited PointPay! All the best in the upcoming months! Any marketing currently in progress?
They are running a good bounty campaign and they are even giving away 1 ETH.
Activity: 392
Merit: 115
Private round has ended and the first day of the actual sale has started! Very excited PointPay! All the best in the upcoming months! Any marketing currently in progress?
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
Dear team! Will there be information given out after the private round how much was collected. Do you have a whitelist for the following sale as well?

Same question as mine. Will there be a whitelisting for the next round of sale? Would love to register asap.

I don't think the info will be given out after the private round, that's why they call it private because everything needs to be kept private. May that info will be available after the ICO.
Yes you'e right ... private sale will never be published and we will find out how much has been collected after ICO has finished
I also heard if this project will carry out IEO,right?

This is very good. Poinpay will hold an IEO, so hopefully this will happen with the targeted achievements and maybe the funds will be published after the sale ends.

Let me get this straight, so you mean the Pointpay team has plans to conduct an IEO aside from its ICO? Any idea which exchange?

Until now there has been no official information from the Poinpay about the IEO, but I hope it will be done by Poinpay, to exchange maybe the team will look for better.
Activity: 20
Dear team! Will there be information given out after the private round how much was collected. Do you have a whitelist for the following sale as well?

Same question as mine. Will there be a whitelisting for the next round of sale? Would love to register asap.

I don't think the info will be given out after the private round, that's why they call it private because everything needs to be kept private. May that info will be available after the ICO.
Yes you'e right ... private sale will never be published and we will find out how much has been collected after ICO has finished

This is very good. Poinpay will hold an IEO, so hopefully this will happen with the targeted achievements and maybe the funds will be published after the sale ends.

Let me get this straight, so you mean the Pointpay team has plans to conduct an IEO aside from its ICO? Any idea which exchange?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
Do they have license from financial regulators? As I know Utrust (also ith similar product) cant get license and they postponed platform launch for several times already.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Activity: 18

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

Activity: 16
I noticed that your project offers dividends which is good but aside from dividends any other way to earn more PXP passively? Let's say, staking or masternodes?

I don't think they offer any other rewards program aside from dividends. If you think about it, this is already a bold move and a good selling point for Pointpay. Not a lot of projects past and current offer dividends especially fintech or crypto banking related.
That is already a good deal. If you think about it, not all projects now a days offer any rewards system or program. This is a good strategy by the team so people will buy more PXP to get bigger dividends.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10

I haven't seen any wallet that would support top-10 cryptos at the same time, especially mobile versions. My Ledger wallet supported 5 cryptos simultaneously, Coinomi - about 7 or 8 (no XRP, Stellar and EOS). Bitcoin Core - for BTC only, MEW - for ether and ERC-20 tokens, no other altcoins.

Atomic wallet supports all top-10 coins, including XRP, Stellar, EOS. Bitpie also supports a large number of coins and especially a lot of tokens on ETH, TRX, EOS.

Agree with you. I used Atomic wallet once but found it inconvenient and user-unfirendly, especially in the part on copying addresses of the wallets. It's also loading too slow when scrolling down to observe other wallets available. Maybe it's due to my PC poor capacity. Haven't you face the same issues? 
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
We are listed on ICOCHAMPS.com

Details:
https://www.icochamps.com/ico/PointPay

PointPay is creating a fundamentally new product that combines three services in a single closed-loop ecosystem: PointPay Crypto Bank, PointPay Crypto Exchange platform and PointPay Multi-currency Wallet. We work so that our potential customers could be users of the World Wide Web residing anywhere in the world.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

PXP is a utility token designed for internal use within the products of the PointPay ecosystem. In some jurisdictions stacking and burning mechanisms are supposed to be a form of paying dividends, whilst in the orthers they are not.
For instance, Binance token, BNB, is a utility one. Nevertheless, Binance burns BNBs quartely, giving the investors a chance to multiply the funds they invested. It's like a form of paying dividends, but BNB is still utility, not a security. 

To clarify this, we will publish the PointPay Tokenomics Paper soon with a deep explanation of PXP nature. Thank you for your patience!

But BNB don't pay dividents to token holders. Yes, they are burning tokens, but this is not dividends. If company pay dividents to investors than this mean that this is security token...
Activity: 599
Merit: 100
PointPay.io
I noticed that your project offers dividends which is good but aside from dividends any other way to earn more PXP passively? Let's say, staking or masternodes?

I don't think they offer any other rewards program aside from dividends. If you think about it, this is already a bold move and a good selling point for Pointpay. Not a lot of projects past and current offer dividends especially fintech or crypto banking related.

If they are offering dividends than this should be security tokens. But they don't have license for this and this project is not market as STO as I understand?

PXP is a utility token designed for internal use within the products of the PointPay ecosystem. In some jurisdictions stacking and burning mechanisms are supposed to be a form of paying dividends, whilst in the orthers they are not.
For instance, Binance token, BNB, is a utility one. Nevertheless, Binance burns BNBs quartely, giving the investors a chance to multiply the funds they invested. It's like a form of paying dividends, but BNB is still utility, not a security. 

To clarify this, we will publish the PointPay Tokenomics Paper soon with a deep explanation of PXP nature. Thank you for your patience!
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508

If they are offering dividends than this should be security tokens. But they don't have license for this and this project is not market as STO as I understand?
Activity: 28

Wow...ETH as a price for bounty such a unique campaign...hope we really get paid by the end of the bounty campaign.

I will continue to give pointpay the benefit of the doubt and assume that in the next few days, they will give us more updates about development. And about the bounty, I agree that it's a unique prize. A lot of bounty hunters would join their campaign. I don't think they will trick people, they have been very transparent right from the start.

If this really pays at the end of the campaign then this is the best Bounty in my opinion, very unique with big prizes in the form of ETH, the community will be happy with this Bounty.

Hope they get some top rated bounty manager who can handle the pressure of handling a lot of bounty hunters. It is important that the bounty campaign should be closely monitored since ETH will be the prize. This will be huge.

The Bounty Manager is the own poinpay team so they will do it more rigorously and take action against fraud.

That's good to know that the team will keep a close eye on the bounty campaign. Bounty hunters will definitely work hard to help pointpay with marketing.

Yes, the bounty will really do it and this will be very promising if the marketing is successful.
Activity: 30
Wow...ETH as a price for bounty such a unique campaign...hope we really get paid by the end of the bounty campaign.

I will continue to give pointpay the benefit of the doubt and assume that in the next few days, they will give us more updates about development. And about the bounty, I agree that it's a unique prize. A lot of bounty hunters would join their campaign. I don't think they will trick people, they have been very transparent right from the start.

If this really pays at the end of the campaign then this is the best Bounty in my opinion, very unique with big prizes in the form of ETH, the community will be happy with this Bounty.

Hope they get some top rated bounty manager who can handle the pressure of handling a lot of bounty hunters. It is important that the bounty campaign should be closely monitored since ETH will be the prize. This will be huge.

The Bounty Manager is the own poinpay team so they will do it more rigorously and take action against fraud.

That's good to know that the team will keep a close eye on the bounty campaign. Bounty hunters will definitely work hard to help pointpay with marketing.
Activity: 392
Merit: 115

Pages:
Jump to: