Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] PointPay - new home for CeFi. Earn 30% APR on PXP in our Crypto Bank - page 43. (Read 11325 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Just curious about your opinion on LIBRA? Are you guys not threatened of its release soon?

And why should Pointpay be threatened? I believe it will be a shitty coin compared PXP. Who would dare trust facebook with their money if they can't even protect people's personal data...you know what I mean...

May be you are right, that people would not like Libra, because they date will be not safe. But they can disturb competitors and dont give them work...

In my opinion, I think Pointpay is way better when it comes to transparency. I have stronger faith in this project that in Libra. The only advantage of Libra is their big name partners. Soon Pointpay will have big partners as well.

You guys talk about BIG partnership....is there really a chance that will happen? up until now, I don't see any prominent or big names in their partner list?

Easy my friend. Just relax. This is not a race, the team is focused on development. They want to make sure everything is good without any hitch. One their platform is ready them partnerships will present themselves. Patience...Rome wasn't built in  day and so did Bitcoin.

So these guys are just focused on development? That's not good. It should be balanced, making sure all aspects are covered like marketing. Even though you have a good platform or concept, if you lack marketing then everything will be useless and ICO will crumble. Having a good marketing strategy is also equally important with development.

I disagree that pointpay is just focused on development. If they are then they won't have a bounty campaign and their social media channels. If you've gone through the website, you will see in the Funds allocation: 42% development and 40% marketing which means an almost equal focus on both aspects.
Activity: 32
Just curious about your opinion on LIBRA? Are you guys not threatened of its release soon?

And why should Pointpay be threatened? I believe it will be a shitty coin compared PXP. Who would dare trust facebook with their money if they can't even protect people's personal data...you know what I mean...

May be you are right, that people would not like Libra, because they date will be not safe. But they can disturb competitors and dont give them work...

In my opinion, I think Pointpay is way better when it comes to transparency. I have stronger faith in this project that in Libra. The only advantage of Libra is their big name partners. Soon Pointpay will have big partners as well.

You guys talk about BIG partnership....is there really a chance that will happen? up until now, I don't see any prominent or big names in their partner list?

Easy my friend. Just relax. This is not a race, the team is focused on development. They want to make sure everything is good without any hitch. One their platform is ready them partnerships will present themselves. Patience...Rome wasn't built in  day and so did Bitcoin.

So these guys are just focused on development? That's not good. It should be balanced, making sure all aspects are covered like marketing. Even though you have a good platform or concept, if you lack marketing then everything will be useless and ICO will crumble. Having a good marketing strategy is also equally important with development.
Activity: 96

Easy my friend. Just relax. This is not a race, the team is focused on development. They want to make sure everything is good without any hitch. One their platform is ready them partnerships will present themselves. Patience...Rome wasn't built in  day and so did Bitcoin.
Activity: 44

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
~~snip

Yes, it is up to them, but Poinpay has a good future goal, we must monitor the development of PXP.

If you don't buy, you can join the bounty campaign, but the prize is not with PXP tokens, but ETH
Doing both will be better, besides getting PXP tokens, you can also get ETH from bounty campaigns but if someone still doubts this project, I'm recommend that you wait and see developments for a few weeks

Wise steps to be patient in the next week with this project and other steps you can do or look for new projects that you think are better than before.

I also still do not know whether next week there will be an announcement but we certainly know and believe that seeing these prosepek will progress better.
Guys, bitcoin is on its bull run now. WIll this be an advantage for altcoins like pointpay as "a new kid on the block?" Can PXP ride the bitcoin bull run?
Activity: 96

Activity: 840
Merit: 10
ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
~~snip

Yes, it is up to them, but Poinpay has a good future goal, we must monitor the development of PXP.

If you don't buy, you can join the bounty campaign, but the prize is not with PXP tokens, but ETH
Doing both will be better, besides getting PXP tokens, you can also get ETH from bounty campaigns but if someone still doubts this project, I'm recommend that you wait and see developments for a few weeks

I have joined pointpay  bounty campaign, they pay us using ETH not PXP token, and will pay attention to the development of this project, it seems very promising project.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
~~snip

How will the PXP be distributed after purchase? Will it be transferred automatically to the wallet of the buyer? or will the tokens be locked and distributed after the all the rounds are done?

The distribution to the buyer might go to the Poinpay account and that after all has ended? or in more detail just join the Telegram channel.

Since they are running an ICO and they have a registration on their website. I believe the PXP that you purchased will appear on your pointpay account in their website, Usually, ICO have a vesting or lock in period which is after their ICO so I'm guessing you can transfer your PXP to your own wallet or exchange after all rounds are done.

Will that even be secure for people who have bought PXP? Why not transfer it immediately to the buyers crypto wallet? I think that would be a better option.

If the team is good, I think it is safe, but if the ICO problem is still doubted by many, so if PXP doesn't do that.
The pxp purchased won't be locked in the pointpay website and there is no vesting period. I confirmed it that once you purchase PXP, it will automatically be sent to your etherium wallet.

That means that there is no locking token until it is registered on the exchange, maybe after a confirmation from this team will make an understanding about the question here.

Ahhh...That's a relief. Good to know that its going to be automatic once you purchase PXP. Had some experience with scam projects in the past locking tokens for a specific period.

Poinpay does not, PXP tokens will remain open and will not be locked as long as the sale takes place and there is no compulsion for us.

It's very good if you do not force people to buy tokens that are currently available and let other people choose from their thoughts about projects that they think are good or not.

Activity: 591
WATANABE
How will the PXP be distributed after purchase? Will it be transferred automatically to the wallet of the buyer? or will the tokens be locked and distributed after the all the rounds are done?

The distribution to the buyer might go to the Poinpay account and that after all has ended? or in more detail just join the Telegram channel.

Since they are running an ICO and they have a registration on their website. I believe the PXP that you purchased will appear on your pointpay account in their website, Usually, ICO have a vesting or lock in period which is after their ICO so I'm guessing you can transfer your PXP to your own wallet or exchange after all rounds are done.

Will that even be secure for people who have bought PXP? Why not transfer it immediately to the buyers crypto wallet? I think that would be a better option.

If the team is good, I think it is safe, but if the ICO problem is still doubted by many, so if PXP doesn't do that.
The pxp purchased won't be locked in the pointpay website and there is no vesting period. I confirmed it that once you purchase PXP, it will automatically be sent to your etherium wallet.

That means that there is no locking token until it is registered on the exchange, maybe after a confirmation from this team will make an understanding about the question here.

Ahhh...That's a relief. Good to know that its going to be automatic once you purchase PXP. Had some experience with scam projects in the past locking tokens for a specific period.

Poinpay does not, PXP tokens will remain open and will not be locked as long as the sale takes place and there is no compulsion for us.

It's very good if you do not force people to buy tokens that are currently available and let other people choose from their thoughts about projects that they think are good or not.
Activity: 38

I believe it's a promising signal to everyone who would like to see crypto used by everyone worldwide. If it is a stable-coin tied to USD, than it looks like a dollarization act of world economies in a hidden way. If FB uses crypto, than every single person uses crypto, since the total number of clients exceeds 1 bln people.  

I agree that it's all about crypto adaptation. This gives not just pxp and libra a chance to prove that crypto has a lot of everyday application but the entire cryptoscape. Crypto have been in the shadows for a long time and this is the right time to go mainstream.

why compare Pointpay and Libra? Two different projects and Lines of business. Each will excel in their own different industries.
Activity: 28

I believe it's a promising signal to everyone who would like to see crypto used by everyone worldwide. If it is a stable-coin tied to USD, than it looks like a dollarization act of world economies in a hidden way. If FB uses crypto, than every single person uses crypto, since the total number of clients exceeds 1 bln people.  

I agree that it's all about crypto adaptation. This gives not just pxp and libra a chance to prove that crypto has a lot of everyday application but the entire cryptoscape. Crypto have been in the shadows for a long time and this is the right time to go mainstream.

Activity: 170
Activity: 1451
Merit: 258
What different and advantages of your project before others similar projects which are doing the same things? (Utrust, Pumapay are also making platofrm for payment and wallet).

Take a look at PointPay Live Roadmap, please. Other banking projects conducting a token sale usually do not provide such kind of information. We are constantly working on product development and you can get to know about it in details.

Good to know that you don't hide any info from supporters and investors. It is safe to say that Pointpay is very transparent with their aim and purpose for running an ICO. Hope that you guys can really deliver because you have a very promising platform.

Obviously there is nothing that needs to be kept secret, all kinds of information have been clearly stated on the website and you just have to read it, if you feel less, please follow their social media for more updated information.
Activity: 38
What different and advantages of your project before others similar projects which are doing the same things? (Utrust, Pumapay are also making platofrm for payment and wallet).

Take a look at PointPay Live Roadmap, please. Other banking projects conducting a token sale usually do not provide such kind of information. We are constantly working on product development and you can get to know about it in details.

Good to know that you don't hide any info from supporters and investors. It is safe to say that Pointpay is very transparent with their aim and purpose for running an ICO. Hope that you guys can really deliver because you have a very promising platform.
Activity: 599
PointPay.io

Pages:
Jump to: