Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 148. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
In the end everyone will see what populous really is and all the people who bought at these low prices will make a lot of money. 9 or 10 dollar is nothing for this great coin. The project is amazing.

Quick question: is it possible to trade invoices on the platform yet?

No, right now it is not possible to trade invoices on the platform, because the platform release will be in a few weeks and then you can trade invoices. Now its the perfect time to buy some more ppt.

Difficult decision. On the one hand I think it has tremendous potential and on the other hand it isn't really cheap anymore. Over $400 million market cap is a lot of money and people like to compare it to the projects that are valued higher instead of asking themselves whether all those evaluations make sense at all.

If you don't have any just get a handful. If it goes down get more. Populous has inked a deal with luxure for $1 million + in invoices. Clif High compares this to owning at&t stock in the 1950s where you make money off the dividends. At some point that will bring in a horde of institutional investment.

You get beta and the pxt is already on etherscan. This thing does a major bank function but better. There's not many better ways to bet against the debt become your own central bank.

I sincerely thank you for your advice although I missed out and didn't decide to get any. But you were on point with your tip! Smiley
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
the amazing thing is that hardly 'anyone' knows this token. i think its the least talked about coin in the top 20, maybe top 30.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
PPT is one of a few coins that has a real world use case.

Maybe this is the main factor that makes the price skyrocketed in a short time, there is no doubt to invest on coins that are actually used. Invest PPT now or regret tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
will the price reach $ 100 this month? I will hold and wait for PPT price development until 2018.
as we see, this coin can make big pumps in price for just one week. to the end of the month 19 days, so I think that it's possible for ppt to reach 100$

$100 is not a big task potential of this project is so high I believe soon it will hit $1k and I think this is very possible but first it need to achieve the milestone of $100 than it will keep moving with this momentum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
will the price reach $ 100 this month? I will hold and wait for PPT price development until 2018.
as we see, this coin can make big pumps in price for just one week. to the end of the month 19 days, so I think that it's possible for ppt to reach 100$

Well, PPT is really rallying like crazy today. Usually Im more pessimistic about making predictions, but for PPT I can also imagine it reaching a price ~$100. Populous is really worth investing, and I guess many people have it on the screen, but are not yet ready to jump in. With the huge amount of new money flowing into crypto every day, there surely will also flow some good money into PPT.
Activity: 406
I am so sad that I sold 2000 ppt for a loss to get into litecoin. Biggest mistake of my life. I would have 80k worth of ppt. I AM AN IDIOT!
bro, u can buy ppt back, it's not too late for it

Yes, I guess I've bought 500 PPT when the price is $ 30 and now the price is $ 39, I'm sure the $ 100 price will be reached this month, and 2018 is $ 500.

good choice, I buy ppt always when I have money for it, I think that this investment worth it

What is wrong with this coin, this coin is rising rising and rising.

A gold digger for those, who bought this early.

yes. you are all correct. PPT is for a long term investment. i didnt know that this is undervalued few months ago, but now, it can now be seen how the value of PPT is consistently rising. i just regret that i just sold my holdings. Sad

PPT was an ICO, so we didn't know is it good investment. u are saying it when its price grows every day, why not before?
Activity: 409
Merit: 250

yes. you are all correct. PPT is for a long term investment. i didnt know that this is undervalued few months ago, but now, it can now be seen how the value of PPT is consistently rising. i just regret that i just sold my holdings. Sad
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

Because this coin have bright future so people want to buy PPP coin for long term investment. That's why this coin price always rising although there is a bad news from ethereum network

What is the bad news from ethereum network you know about it?

guys PPt one of few tokens that has real use of life as well as its unique ideas, in addition to a team that works diligently.

Some people said that because of cryptokitties,  ethereum network congested. There are many pending transaction after cryptokitties release and you need more gas fee for transaction

Oh, you mean cryptokitties game a new application built on the Ethereum chain. Players can buy and sell virtual cats for as much as $10,000, in a bid make hundreds of thousands more in real value.

Users purchase their collectable kitties with Ethereum, and then breed them to create more kitties. in my opinion this game as Pyramid Schemes/MLM to me.
Activity: 350

Because this coin have bright future so people want to buy PPP coin for long term investment. That's why this coin price always rising although there is a bad news from ethereum network

guys PPt one of few tokens that has real use of life as well as its unique ideas, in addition to a team that works diligently.

Some people said that because of cryptokitties,  ethereum network congested. There are many pending transaction after cryptokitties release and you need more gas fee for transaction
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
ppt go to the moon , so far this token is very have value price , i think all people in the world very intersted
and like for this token , and price on market every day increase and i think all people if have this token on hold will be rich
congratulation for all people for holding this token .
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

Activity: 350

Activity: 574
Merit: 501
I can't believe what is going on so quickly in PPT valuation. I was sure will be able to see it at $100 next year sometime. Now I am more convinced that by the end of this year in remaining approximated three weeks it is quite possible. PPT is the biggest winner from these tokens of the year in my opinion.
There is a really high growth. On which reliable currencies exchanging can I see the cost of PPT tokens?  Smiley
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
Cisco Certified Network Professional

Activity: 896
I can't believe what is going on so quickly in PPT valuation. I was sure will be able to see it at $100 next year sometime. Now I am more convinced that by the end of this year in remaining approximated three weeks it is quite possible. PPT is the biggest winner from these tokens of the year in my opinion.
Activity: 728
I was really tempted to see the price of this coin because the price it really very promosing. PPT it is ICO amazing.  
I hope PPT can give giveaway, airdrop or bounty campaign again for all investor.   Grin
hope btc doesnt go into a bear market otherwise i think PPT goes with it.
Jump to: