Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 146. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
ppt price , today is very high i holding this token i have 90 ppt hope PPT hope price going up
in a new year hope ppt can make me to rich , for hold this token .

Dont worry, the price of PPT is possible to increase more in the future
hold it for the best choice to get a lot of money.

I agree with you, after the product release maybe this coin price can increase more. For now we had better to hold it, seem a lot of people also want to hold PPT for long term because this project have bright future
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
before christmas we will get an update, probably the beta. ppt can definitely reach $80 - $100 by then.

where did u read it? can u send me a link?
https://twitter.com/BitPopulous/status/940568257295212544
Activity: 406
hello to the creator of the branch. I'm interested in a few questions. I found your site and thoroughly studied the information in the roadmap, but I did not find the creation of a decentralized trading platform. There is a mention but no clear plans and did not see. And most importantly - why do you need decentralization in your project, or is it for the sake of beautiful words. Thank you if you answer

good point, I'm surprised that no one noticed this before

"We are close."

Quick question. When PPT token holders purchase an invoice. Is there any scenario where they lose their staked PPT tokens? Or will collateral from seller be liquidated and reinvested back into investors? Or will insurance take care of any issues? Thx Nico and keep beastin it😎

You're Waiting For Something That'll Never Come!

I didn't understand your last sentence, what do you mean?
Activity: 73
Merit: 0

"We are close."

Quick question. When PPT token holders purchase an invoice. Is there any scenario where they lose their staked PPT tokens? Or will collateral from seller be liquidated and reinvested back into investors? Or will insurance take care of any issues? Thx Nico and keep beastin it😎

You're Waiting For Something That'll Never Come!

http://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/050f010cf0e045498618f34bb7bfe15611387.jpg

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
hello to the creator of the branch. I'm interested in a few questions. I found your site and thoroughly studied the information in the roadmap, but I did not find the creation of a decentralized trading platform. There is a mention but no clear plans and did not see. And most importantly - why do you need decentralization in your project, or is it for the sake of beautiful words. Thank you if you answer
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
I just checked across the board, on Binance there are a couple of whales trying to keep the price down, so might see it retrace back down between 30-35 USD. I am not sure though but it is still a good entry point to purchase them at around 35 usd because next year it might be easy to make a x 5 gain if one is purchasing now. Many PPT holders are for longer term but of course many day trade and know how to accumulate more by suppressing the price at a certain point.

Yes they try and they did it before. I am in from $2 bought extra at 3,50 and at 10 and at 22. And with my x-mas bonus (my populous bonus is a lot more then my actual x-mas bonus Smiley ) i will buy a nice extra bag when it will hit between 30-35. If not i buy extra at 40. I dont mind and i dont sell. >100 in Q1 2018 with a max imo of 200 in Q1 is possible. In my dreams it is already there .....
Which wallet are you guys using to hold your ppt tokens?
TREZOR
before christmas we will get an update, probably the beta. ppt can definitely reach $80 - $100 by then.

where did u read it? can u send me a link?
will the price reach $ 100 this month? I will hold and wait for PPT price development until 2018.
as we see, this coin can make big pumps in price for just one week. to the end of the month 19 days, so I think that it's possible for ppt to reach 100$

$100 is not a big task potential of this project is so high I believe soon it will hit $1k and I think this is very possible but first it need to achieve the milestone of $100 than it will keep moving with this momentum.

we didn't say that it's a big task potential! we just want to see price 100$ to the end of the year, that is all!
Seem $100 in this year very possible because this coin price almost reach $40. PPT price always increasing every day, i think it because a lot of people know about the potential of this project

nothing can last forever, so as price increasing  Embarrassed I believe that ppt price will become better
Activity: 765
Merit: 500
ppt price , today is very high i holding this token i have 90 ppt hope PPT hope price going up

Dont worry, the price of PPT is possible to increase more in the future
hold it for the best choice to get a lot of money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
Activity: 350
Let's first get the $50 floor in remaining days till Christmas and then next stop will be at $100 at start of next year. PPT is already on unstoppable way because with every coming update will just add positive impact to existed fomo. The fear is real because potential is unimaginable here.

Almost hit $40 today, seem if ethereum price continue to rising, i think others ERC20 coin included PPT coin will following to rise. So $50 until the end of this year maybe very possible to reach it
https://youtu.be/Rzwxc_oEt4Q?t=1632
'Populous (PPT) will shoot to $1000!?'

maybe wishful thinking.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Let's first get the $50 floor in remaining days till Christmas and then next stop will be at $100 at start of next year. PPT is already on unstoppable way because with every coming update will just add positive impact to existed fomo. The fear is real because potential is unimaginable here.

What makes you guys think it will be 100$ before Christmas?  Could it be possible that beta is released and we don't get the price everyone is looking for because the price has already went from $2-$3 to $40 in anticipation of the beta...who's to say the anticipated beta price hasn't already worked it's way into the market? Buy the rumor sell the news?  Kind of contrary if you ask me.
yes its possible that the beta is priced in. its also possible that people begin to FOMO because the PR starts after the beta and a working product comes out in Q1 2018, nobody knows it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
coins from this project are very expensive nowadays. The current PPT price has a $ 39 price range. This is a very high priced coin. People who have this coin will feel very happy. this coin will be forever on the moon  Wink
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I just checked across the board, on Binance there are a couple of whales trying to keep the price down, so might see it retrace back down between 30-35 USD. I am not sure though but it is still a good entry point to purchase them at around 35 usd because next year it might be easy to make a x 5 gain if one is purchasing now. Many PPT holders are for longer term but of course many day trade and know how to accumulate more by suppressing the price at a certain point.
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
You need people who truly believe in your project to succeed in the long term.
Jump to: