Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 147. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
What was/is the reason for this massive spike in price? Is it just due to the upcoming Beta release?

Yes the recent spike in price because of the news of BETA release.

Next milestone will be $50 for each PPT
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
There is a lot of speculation going on but I am in the telegram and slack room daily and most people in there are really hardcore hodlers. I think once invoices go live with the Beta, that will be vindication for PPT holders which I think will boost confidence even more and it will skyrocket PPT as the very first successful Fintech operation on the blockchain. I would love to see PPT in the top ten marketcap once we are in BETA and buying invoices. I have confidence that we will see a nice XMAS and NEW YEAR unfolding in PPT Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
before christmas we will get an update, probably the beta. ppt can definitely reach $80 - $100 by then.

What makes you guys think it will be 100$ before Christmas?  Could it be possible that beta is released and we don't get the price everyone is looking for because the price has already went from $2-$3 to $40 in anticipation of the beta...who's to say the anticipated beta price hasn't already worked it's way into the market? Buy the rumor sell the news?  Kind of contrary if you ask me.

In my opinion, the price should largely be a function of the size of the liquidity pool and volume of invoices available.

It's hard to say what the right number is, but I think speculation is that it will be very large. If the liquidity pool or available invoices aren't large enough to support the price, we'll probably see a drop until those numbers come up.

However, even if that happens, it'll probably just be temporary if the platform is working as expected. 
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
What was/is the reason for this massive spike in price? Is it just due to the upcoming Beta release?
Activity: 86
before christmas we will get an update, probably the beta. ppt can definitely reach $80 - $100 by then.

What makes you guys think it will be 100$ before Christmas?  Could it be possible that beta is released and we don't get the price everyone is looking for because the price has already went from $2-$3 to $40 in anticipation of the beta...who's to say the anticipated beta price hasn't already worked it's way into the market? Buy the rumor sell the news?  Kind of contrary if you ask me.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Everybody using populous is going to be the bank and saying "this is why i hate these banker guys." It's time to unbank the banked and bank the unbanked.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
WHY Is POP trading at $38 and Hive only trading at 0.07? I think one is either over value or under value. They are both the same project
Hive is newer and just a copy of pop?

I dont even knew Hive yet, however if its just a copycat of Populous, its likely the reason for it being traded at this value. The value of any asset or currency comes from the people believing in its value = supply, demand. Therefore if Hive has not a good community it wont be traded high. Simple as that.
Which wallet are you guys using to hold your ppt tokens?

I use a Trezor
WHY Is POP trading at $38 and Hive only trading at 0.07? I think one is either over value or under value. They are both the same project

I don't think many people have confidence in Hive
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
Hive is newer and just a copy of pop?
Activity: 149

I hope $100 will come true, so we will get high profits. I want to accumulate this coin again when the price down, but seem hard because PPT price always rising and unstoppable.
will the price reach $ 100 this month? I will hold and wait for PPT price development until 2018.
as we see, this coin can make big pumps in price for just one week. to the end of the month 19 days, so I think that it's possible for ppt to reach 100$

$100 is not a big task potential of this project is so high I believe soon it will hit $1k and I think this is very possible but first it need to achieve the milestone of $100 than it will keep moving with this momentum.

we didn't say that it's a big task potential! we just want to see price 100$ to the end of the year, that is all!
Seem $100 in this year very possible because this coin price almost reach $40. PPT price always increasing every day, i think it because a lot of people know about the potential of this project
Activity: 406
will the price reach $ 100 this month? I will hold and wait for PPT price development until 2018.
as we see, this coin can make big pumps in price for just one week. to the end of the month 19 days, so I think that it's possible for ppt to reach 100$

$100 is not a big task potential of this project is so high I believe soon it will hit $1k and I think this is very possible but first it need to achieve the milestone of $100 than it will keep moving with this momentum.

we didn't say that it's a big task potential! we just want to see price 100$ to the end of the year, that is all!

Ledger Nano
Activity: 87
Cisco Certified Network Professional
i am also very curious about the xbrl tokens we will get. How much for every 100 PPT´s . And against what price they will hit the exchanges ..... do they hit the exchanges  
I am curious as well about this.  They have since been renamed to PXT. I have a few generalized questions...feel free to answer if anyone knows this information.

-How will the token function? ( I know its to check the credibility of a company) any other functions besides that?
-Will there be an ICO for this?
-Will it be on an exchange and traded?
-Is this a separate token entirely for the crypto community or is this exclusively used in the PPT platform? 
-What will its value be?
-Will it's value be pegged to PPT somehow? 
-How many will one receive from the airdrop?
-Will you have to purchase these separately somewhere if you didn't get an airdrop?
-How much will it cost to access a credit check using PXT.
-Will the tokens be returned?
-Will the value increase and decrease with the value PPT or will it be a fixed price?

Anyone with the answers to these questions, please feel free to enlighten me and those around the world with similar questions.

Thanks
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
i am also very curious about the xbrl tokens we will get. How much for every 100 PPT´s . And against what price they will hit the exchanges ..... do they hit the exchanges  
Jump to: