Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 150. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 163
Merit: 101
I am being whipped with the cat of 9 tails every time i look at the price

Must be insiders who lnow something. Could be release in 1 or 2 days and just buy some extra for the quick hit ?
I predicted PPT at 17,50 before and 25 after launch. I am so glad i was wrong  Grin Grin
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I am being whipped with the cat of 9 tails every time i look at the price
Activity: 39
Merit: 8
It's not long until this project and all it's greatness corrects to fair market $100 value. It's another Clif HIGH webbot hit.

Let's hope it hits his other target of $1000 instead.  But I'll take a $100 to start with  Grin.  Congrats to everyone who was patient enough to stick through all the 1$ days and the 2$ days and then the 8$ days and back down to $2..now you are being kindly rewarded.

The reward feels good!
Activity: 86
It's not long until this project and all it's greatness corrects to fair market $100 value. It's another Clif HIGH webbot hit.

Let's hope it hits his other target of $1000 instead.  But I'll take a $100 to start with  Grin.  Congrats to everyone who was patient enough to stick through all the 1$ days and the 2$ days and then the 8$ days and back down to $2..now you are being kindly rewarded.
PPT at $38,-  Cool Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes wow
Activity: 350
I really believe to 100 percent in this kind of idea. Invoice will be a very big thing for the cryptogame. Populous and Hive my favorite projects at the moment. There is no doubt from me about their future success.
are there 2 Hive projects? Hive Blockchain is another company right?

There is only 1 have to my knowledge. At least that is what CMC says anyways.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
PPT back on track to $100! and beyond.
I really believe to 100 percent in this kind of idea. Invoice will be a very big thing for the cryptogame. Populous and Hive my favorite projects at the moment. There is no doubt from me about their future success.
are there 2 Hive projects? Hive Blockchain is another company right?

You really think Hive will have the same success as PPT? Its kinda like Visa and Mastercard but PPT and HVN...I'm only in Hive myself because of sheer price.  Low risk at 5 cents vs. potential high reward. The risk to reward ratio is a no brainer in my opinion. 3 trillion dollar market with PPT as Visa..I think Hive could fill the Mastercard role! Just a small analogy to make it easy to understand. 

Here we go PPT!!! $31.97 and counting...get strapped in guys!
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I actually think people are starting to see the potential PPT has for the long term. I made a tweet about PPT the other day and got a few people wanting to know about the project, most were from Japan which is now becoming a big factor in Crypto now and I wouldn't be surprised that we see the Japanese right up there with the Chinese in the next year. I bought a little PPT on the recent dip, I was hoping for it to go below $20 but I bought some anyway.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Well we just went from mid $27 to over $30 in 15-20 minutes...something we don't know about yet?

Just al lot of buyers and almost no sellers ..... good for all of us
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
i dont understand why price is mooning  Huh

I dont see updates in twitter i dont see updates in github , can someone tell us what is going on . Are devs active in slack ?
Well we just went from mid $27 to over $30 in 15-20 minutes...something we don't know about yet?
whats wrong with the chart?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
has anybody seen the chart?Huh
whats going on?

yes there is something going on with charts, and there is a huge difference beetwen suplly and demand price
whats going on?

I know right..I'm wondering the same!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
whats going on?
Jump to: