Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 151. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Hello my friends just a very dilettante question
I bought at 26$
Does it make sense to hold it?
I like the project and idea very much.

If you already bought this coin at $26, i think you have to hold it for long term investment, seem the potential to grow will big. One day if PPT price down deep, you can accumulate it for averaging down, accumulate it every the price down to avoid big loss
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello my friends just a very dilettante question
I bought at 26$
Does it make sense to hold it?
I like the project and idea very much.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
XXXX is the new Btc!
Check it!

Shilling in every other thread doesnt make your coin better. Again: if what you say is true, people will become aware without you. You just shed a bad light on the project.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I have researched studying your operating profit model, it seems feasible, but also the ideal state, but unfortunately has missed the cheapest cost
Activity: 59
I am so sad that I sold 2000 ppt for a loss to get into litecoin. Biggest mistake of my life. I would have 80k worth of ppt. I AM AN IDIOT!
I think that was a mistake, but at least you got litecoin for it rather than selling for cash and losing out on future crypto rises. LTC has a very bright future, yet no passive income.
Quick question for you populous gurus...once the ppt tokens are sent to the platform and converted to pokens and used for x number of days, 30, 60 or 90 etc etc...after the invoice matures and is paid back, we go back to pokens correct not PPT? Ive heard the value you get returned is in pokens and stays as pokens. If this is the case, would you actually ever get your lent PPT tokens back say you decide not to participate in any other factoring of invoices...maybe for speculative reasons?  If you do get your PPT tokens back, would you get the number you actually lent or the value of said tokens assuming there is a higher price? IE:...I lent 100 ppt tokens at 30$ or 3 grand...waited 90 days, got my return back all while ppt has increased in value and is now say 50$ a token..will I get my 100 PPT back or would I get 60 tokens at an inflated price? Hope that makes sense to you guys!!

Thanks,
Yes, initially they're converted to pokens to service the invoice contract and then you get your passive income in pokens but you get all of your ppt back. My only question is, will their exchange allow me to convert this monthly poken income to GBP, USD or any crypto I wish or will we have to do something extra to redeem our income?
Activity: 89
I am so sad that I sold 2000 ppt for a loss to get into litecoin. Biggest mistake of my life. I would have 80k worth of ppt. I AM AN IDIOT!
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
nice pump above $28

I am not tempted to sell PPT even at these prices. People are saying it could go well over 100 USD with a working beta in motion and even that is too cheap to sell PPT unless you got thousands of it then if you sell off at that point then you can make a real difference in your lives. I have less than 1k PPT so for me the passive income would be a better bet than selling it even at 100 bucks a piece, because CLIFF HIGH I think mentioned it could well go to 1k USD a piece. I mean who knows really.  Cheesy

I've more than 2K PPT but I never ever moved my PPT token outside my own wallet. even PPT price bumpd to more than $100 I don't have an intention to sell my PPT cuz it's worth more than $1K
Activity: 86
Quick question for you populous gurus...once the ppt tokens are sent to the platform and converted to pokens and used for x number of days, 30, 60 or 90 etc etc...after the invoice matures and is paid back, we go back to pokens correct not PPT? Ive heard the value you get returned is in pokens and stays as pokens. If this is the case, would you actually ever get your lent PPT tokens back say you decide not to participate in any other factoring of invoices...maybe for speculative reasons?  If you do get your PPT tokens back, would you get the number you actually lent or the value of said tokens assuming there is a higher price? IE:...I lent 100 ppt tokens at 30$ or 3 grand...waited 90 days, got my return back all while ppt has increased in value and is now say 50$ a token..will I get my 100 PPT back or would I get 60 tokens at an inflated price? Hope that makes sense to you guys!!

Thanks,
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
I don't see this $28 as pump but real gradual increase over the time. I also have couple of hundreds of PPT tokens but my expectations will keep me in this project as community member for next year as well. Beta will play vital role now take this one step more higher.
Here is the dilemma I have....people always say hold for long term or for a x10 or x20 return... so I have achieved such returns.  Now the problem begins...continue to hodl and wait longer for even better returns like the $1000 per coin Clif High is calling for or take the returns in profits and reinvest in other projects to maximize btc potential?

Any suggestions or ideas from some of you guys who have been holding from the ico stage?
There's no point in selling populous when it is highly priced and giving you a decent passive income stream. Here's how I think of the average populous investor:  depending when you bought, it was way more affordable to grab multiple thousand tokens back in the <$5 range. For those in the thousand + token holder club, I believe the idea is to make a doctor's wage every month while being officially retired. If you already have btc, ltc and some others in your portfolio, they'll continue to grow as well being like your savings account while ppt does all the work for you. The passive income will also allow you to have a monthly buying plan for other cryptos if you so choose.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Crypto Future belongs to altcoins, that can give it`s holders passive income, like populous. The whitepaper contains one of the smartest accounting model i`ve ever seen. Today was seen the highest market cup for Populous $1,165,474,955 USD, it is  in TOP20 on CoinMarketCap site.  A bit of an unexpected price pump, it is because of Beta Launch, PXT Airdrop? Way to go, PPT, way to go.
nice pump above $28

I am not tempted to sell PPT even at these prices. People are saying it could go well over 100 USD with a working beta in motion and even that is too cheap to sell PPT unless you got thousands of it then if you sell off at that point then you can make a real difference in your lives. I have less than 1k PPT so for me the passive income would be a better bet than selling it even at 100 bucks a piece, because CLIFF HIGH I think mentioned it could well go to 1k USD a piece. I mean who knows really.  Cheesy

This is disruptive concept in accounting space. I think go over 60-70 USD by end of December.

Agreed that it is disruptive..but we would have to gain $2.10 per day for the next 20 days for that to happen and thats without any pullbacks.  Doesn't seem feasible in my opinion..however, this is an amazing project and I agree the space is tremendous.  Not attacking your comment here, IMO, just doesn't seem feasible. But who knows, pxt could drop and then beta goes live and bam...moon shot!! So it could happen by all means..who knows! Cmon already Nico...give us all a nice Christmas present this year!!
Here is the dilemma I have....people always say hold for long term or for a x10 or x20 return... so I have achieved such returns.  Now the problem begins...continue to hodl and wait longer for even better returns like the $1000 per coin Clif High is calling for or take the returns in profits and reinvest in other projects to maximize btc potential?

Any suggestions or ideas from some of you guys who have been holding from the ico stage?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
nice pump above $28

This is disruptive concept in accounting space. I think go over 60-70 USD by end of December.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
nice pump above $28

Activity: 492
Merit: 251
nice pump above $28
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
Unfortunately, today it drops to 20% and the price becomes $ 22. I hope prices will skyrocket again and this year could reach $ 50.

It will sky-rocket (don't know when but it will) after reaching 30 bucks the next milestone will be $40 a token. 

PPT will definitely go back up in time, I see this as a good time to stock up on some more while the price has come down. If it dips below $20 I'll be loading up on a lot more PPT. This could very well be the best performing Alt in 2018 so I'm holding and stocking up on more. 
Great project has also its down times and when it's down that is the time to take advantage of the cheap price.
Definitely it will be successful in the future because it's a big project and we already have Binance as our good exchange site, but it's still ED who's got the highest volume.
the last week binance had the highest volume. maybe now ED because its cheaper over there.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
Unfortunately, today it drops to 20% and the price becomes $ 22. I hope prices will skyrocket again and this year could reach $ 50.

It will sky-rocket (don't know when but it will) after reaching 30 bucks the next milestone will be $40 a token. 

PPT will definitely go back up in time, I see this as a good time to stock up on some more while the price has come down. If it dips below $20 I'll be loading up on a lot more PPT. This could very well be the best performing Alt in 2018 so I'm holding and stocking up on more. 
Great project has also its down times and when it's down that is the time to take advantage of the cheap price.
Definitely it will be successful in the future because it's a big project and we already have Binance as our good exchange site, but it's still ED who's got the highest volume.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

Jump to: