Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 153. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 305
I always wait for a minimum of 8-9 months after ICO before I think to sell my investments. PPT says, that I am on right in this case. But I did not expect this is a high value. I am still holding my PPT next few months

Damn, i get 2300 PPT from signature  bounty, and sold all coins for 3$, now 1 PPT cost 25$, Which time I'm convinced that will be better just HOLD all your coins and waiting for Moon.

Why you sold all coins, why not just a half? It always can be a good strategy. Now you just need to forget or buy 237 PPT for this money  Wink

I was noob on that time, and cannot predict this big moves so I left 0.5 PPT , and some another shitcoin that dropped to 90% ) It was interesting experience for me, but i don't wanna repeat it.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
Damn, i get 2300 PPT from signature  bounty, and sold all coins for 3$, now 1 PPT cost 25$, Which time I'm convinced that will be better just HOLD all your coins and waiting for Moon.

Stop feel sorry for lost opportunities, be a man, you had that chance to hold your tokens, but you decided to sell them at a convenient price. If you were rich man, no problem, just hold you tokens and get your profit from one or another. But we must be flexible, to pay our bills. Good strategy on my opinion would be sell half of your bounty tokens and "hold" the rest to the end.
Activity: 492
this topic also coming alive.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Damn, i get 2300 PPT from signature  bounty, and sold all coins for 3$, now 1 PPT cost 25$, Which time I'm convinced that will be better just HOLD all your coins and waiting for Moon.

we will never be able to guess which coins will become popular, so there is some risk in these investments. but if you have different altcoins, it is better to keep everything, on the difference in price you will definitely win

As far as the price rise I am very happy! I seriously doubt this current level is anything close to where it will settle for it's eventual permanent trading range. It is very necessary for some token owners to be willing to sell/trade or there would be no price discovery and no rise or fall in token value. Regardless of the motivation to sell PPT I am very happy some holders are willing to do so. Personally I traded ETH for PPT to be able to use the platform and not sell the token regardless of it's market value.

Why "kill" the goose if it's laying gold eggs?

There are very few good passive income platforms available in the space. PPT token value represents the strength and leverage of earning potential without having to liquidate the main asset to obtain a return. This whole space has literally only grown "legs" in less than a year and is just the beginning of being able to see if these smart contract platforms deploy and function for real world use cases.

I am looking forward to using the platform one or two days a month to generate income so I can spend the rest of my time enjoying life without punching a clock.

Thank you Populous and all the peeps involved.

These might help - not sure if they are sold out yet....

http://www.graphis.com/media/LEGACY-FILES/cfe/47_designannual2012/4827_91dc260b79fd3674502089fc19591891.jpg

Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Never sell your entire position. Hope people learn from this. Crypto asset investing 101. Same thing happened with bitcoin people sell at $10 or whatever. Why would you sell completely out of a passive income bitcoin? Beats me maybe you didn't believe in the team or thought you were smarter than everyone else. PPT will never make it.

There's always a few ways to look at things.

Cryptos are a deflationary asset that a lot of people are still getting in. Fiat is inflationary.
Activity: 356
Merit: 13
coinBusiness / Gapur Ozdoev
Why such a small number of tokens if they want to become an international business?  If the price soars, then for companies, such lending becomes less profitable.  Speculations and big words work now, but what will happen in reality, that's the question?
Activity: 492
another breakout!  Cheesy
Activity: 737
Merit: 11
Amazing, in just over 2 months the price has increased by 1500% and PPT is more profitable than bitcoin because bitcoin up 1500% takes a year.
Activity: 573
Damn, i get 2300 PPT from signature  bounty, and sold all coins for 3$, now 1 PPT cost 25$, Which time I'm convinced that will be better just HOLD all your coins and waiting for Moon.

What happened to PPT now makes a lot of people sad and regret including me, I join with pre-ICO and bought 1 PPT for $ 0.2 when it gets more than 13k PPT and I sell it in August for $ 5.5, then I feel rich, but if I sell now I can retire from work.
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
It heading towards $50 this will happen before launch of beta version and this price will skyrocket I hope this will go over $200 very soon. From my point of view there is still potential to gain another 10x by the end of Q1 of 2018.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Realistically where do you see price in 2018 ? 

Q1,
Q2,
Q3  ?

Funny how sometimes its the ones you set aside and forget about that take off..... I do it the most with Etherdelta purchases it seems.    I only bought 440 PPT @ $9 a while back.  Was very pleasantly surprised to see it rise up so much.   Smiley  Same happened with PPP,  bought at .21 then turn around it was at .80   Shocked

Q1 - 100$, Q2 - 250$, Q3 - 350$. what do u think about it?

im hearing 1k by end of next year

why do u think that it will keep growing in such sizes?

we will never be able to guess which coins will become popular, so there is some risk in these investments. but if you have different altcoins, it is better to keep everything, on the difference in price you will definitely win
It may soon be PPT will beat Bitconnect and become number # 16, and all things will be as planned that prices will continue to rise and December before Christmas prices will reach $ 50.

only a few days ago I thought that before Christmas price will be 25$, but now I agree with u. what made such a jump in the price?
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
In few months from now people will be saying same thing about current price too because this is nothing as price should be in 3 figures at least to reflect the potential and business on which it is based. I will not sell under $100 those I have in my possession small number of tokens.
legendary
Activity: 3416
Merit: 3419
Crypto Swap Exchange
I always wait for a minimum of 8-9 months after ICO before I think to sell my investments. PPT says, that I am on right in this case. But I did not expect this is a high value. I am still holding my PPT next few months

Why you sold all coins, why not just a half? It always can be a good strategy. Now you just need to forget or buy 237 PPT for this money  Wink

If you sold it now you must be one of rich people in this world. But unfortunately you sold it when the price still low. I think this coin can reach $50 and seem the rising of this coin unstoppable
I also see the movement of this coin very rapidly rising. I think it will rise again this coin.
This coin based on ethereum, although ethereum network  have problem recently, but PPT price can continue to increase. Maybe a lot of people interested to buy this coin, that's why PPT price very impressive now
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

If you sold it now you must be one of rich people in this world. But unfortunately you sold it when the price still low. I think this coin can reach $50 and seem the rising of this coin unstoppable
I also see the movement of this coin very rapidly rising. I think it will rise again this coin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 101
Total bounty reward amount available for the translation bounty: 81 325
It's generously.

Jump to: