Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 154. (Read 277215 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 305
Damn, i get 2300 PPT from signature  bounty, and sold all coins for 3$, now 1 PPT cost 25$, Which time I'm convinced that will be better just HOLD all your coins and waiting for Moon.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
the beta allows people to use real PPT, but only a small amount. no one knows what the price will be when beta comes out, maybe most is already priced in.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
Does anyone know what the price prediction will be when the Beta site is up and running? Also will the Beta populous HAVE real live invoices or will it just be a newer phase in the testing of the platform? I am very happy with the fact that the price has arisen and am hopeful that it may still rise decently. I would like to see it go to 100 USD but that seems a while away at the moment but who knows, it might grow very fast from here.
Market caps are way too different given the development stages of Populous and Hive. Could someone explain why Populous is perceived as less riskier than Hive?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocPcCOmuZr8
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

hello folks.

I hold a fair bit of Powerpoint but I have it all on Etherdelta since the early days.

Any advice about the best forms of long term storage wallet ?

Also, can anyone point to reading materials covering the staking options that are proposed in the future ?

Thanks

tok

If you have hardware Wallet Ledger Nano or TREZOR they are  safest & easiest ways to store your cryptocurrencies . both work with most cryptocurrencies wallets.
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
Market caps are way too different given the development stages of Populous and Hive. Could someone explain why Populous is perceived as less riskier than Hive?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
It may soon be PPT will beat Bitconnect and become number # 16, and all things will be as planned that prices will continue to rise and December before Christmas prices will reach $ 50.

If we get any NEWS from NOC before Xmas plus the airdrop of the new coin, then we are all in for a nice Xmas treat or New Year Bash. I am glad I have a few hundred stashed away that may help to contribute towards our future. Especially as none of us in our family have traditional jobs and our only income is from Crypto now,  PPT income flowing in will be a real boon and blessing that's for sure!

Awesome to hear! i remember months ago you were getting small amount of PPT here and there, it's all been worth it now isnt it? Makes me happy for everybody who had faith in the project and the team. I hope you and your family have a nice Christmas and beyond, because next year is going to be amazing!  Wink

Yes it seems so, but I'm sure the $ 28 price is not the end but still early, I'm sure the price will continue to go up and we'll see it all fun, I can vacation and watch the premier league when boxing day.

Mourinho  Think you should consider a bid for Nico Williams in the January transfer window, stick him in beside PayPie just behind the front two....

hello folks.

I hold a fair bit of Powerpoint but I have it all on Etherdelta since the early days.

Also, can anyone point to reading materials covering the staking options that are proposed in the future ?

Thanks

tok
make a wallet on www.myetherwallet.com and store it offline.

Many thanks.

watch out for fake websites of myetherwallet.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

hello folks.

Thanks

tok

Many thanks.

hello folks.

Thanks

tok
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

hello folks.

Thanks

tok
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
It may soon be PPT will beat Bitconnect and become number # 16, and all things will be as planned that prices will continue to rise and December before Christmas prices will reach $ 50.

If we get any NEWS from NOC before Xmas plus the airdrop of the new coin, then we are all in for a nice Xmas treat or New Year Bash. I am glad I have a few hundred stashed away that may help to contribute towards our future. Especially as none of us in our family have traditional jobs and our only income is from Crypto now,  PPT income flowing in will be a real boon and blessing that's for sure!

Awesome to hear! i remember months ago you were getting small amount of PPT here and there, it's all been worth it now isnt it? Makes me happy for everybody who had faith in the project and the team. I hope you and your family have a nice Christmas and beyond, because next year is going to be amazing!  Wink

Yes it seems so, but I'm sure the $ 28 price is not the end but still early, I'm sure the price will continue to go up and we'll see it all fun, I can vacation and watch the premier league when boxing day.

Yes Jose... next year we're going to the Crypto Champions League bro! Going to rock the space! Ah and good luck on Sunday vs City, I'll be watching too if it doesnt get cancelled!  Wink And bye bye bitconeeeeeeect hahaha!
PPT will probably replace Bitconnect's position today or tomorrow. It's in a very bullish moment, I thought $30 very high and PPT couldn't reached this year but I was wrong.
ppt passed the ponzi of Bitconnect !
Activity: 585
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

If we get any NEWS from NOC before Xmas plus the airdrop of the new coin, then we are all in for a nice Xmas treat or New Year Bash. I am glad I have a few hundred stashed away that may help to contribute towards our future. Especially as none of us in our family have traditional jobs and our only income is from Crypto now,  PPT income flowing in will be a real boon and blessing that's for sure!

Awesome to hear! i remember months ago you were getting small amount of PPT here and there, it's all been worth it now isnt it? Makes me happy for everybody who had faith in the project and the team. I hope you and your family have a nice Christmas and beyond, because next year is going to be amazing!  Wink

damn, i am cursing etherdelta..
in past i had set sell order at 0.033
but 2 days back, i cancelled that order but it didnt get cancelled.. and gets matched

That sucks, happened to me too with some buy orders and I really dont know what can be done about it, cause as you say even if you cancel the order and it dissapears from the orderbook list somehow sometimes it's apparently still there and gets filled days later...

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
damn, i am cursing etherdelta..
in past i had set sell order at 0.033
but 2 days back, i cancelled that order but it didnt get cancelled.. and gets matched
Activity: 1043
Merit: 500
PPT will probably replace Bitconnect's position today or tomorrow. It's in a very bullish moment, I thought $30 very high and PPT couldn't reached this year but I was wrong.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Jump to: