Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 208. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
The populous community is weaker than I thought. 40 votes on Binance haha that is pathetic

No idea what's the requirement for getting into the listing, nor what's the purpose of getting in there.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
The populous community is weaker than I thought. 40 votes on Binance haha that is pathetic

40 votes where? Binance, never heard of it...now begone fudy stranger!

'jahigrant [4:46 PM]
Hi @everyone for ones that don't know; Populous is bringing a new revenue stream for PPT holders; the XBRL Token, the use case is to provide credit reference data in exchange for the XBRL Token, and as a big thank you, all Populous early adopters will receive air dropped XBRL Token's whereas others will have to purchase XBRL Token's from an exchange. A announcement will be made once Token's have been issued.'
(Source: Slack - Populous - #announcements)

Anyone any idea of what this is?

I just came out of lurking to ask the same thing. But it looks to me like an answer to paypie's risk score analysis.
Activity: 14
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
There are people that keep saying PayPie's risk scoring is for real world use, while Populous' risk scoring is only for internal use.

For that matter, I want to suggest these people to do sufficient research on the Altman Z-score to find out more.
In my opinion, there is no validation that PayPie has the most accurate risk scoring algorithm just as I can say I am the most handsome and most beautiful man on earth.
And Altman Z-score is not limited to internal use.
Both you and I can actually pick any company with available financial statements and do a risk scoring with Altman Z-score right now, free of charge, with pretty high accuracy.
Activity: 7
'jahigrant [4:46 PM]
Hi @everyone for ones that don't know; Populous is bringing a new revenue stream for PPT holders; the XBRL Token, the use case is to provide credit reference data in exchange for the XBRL Token, and as a big thank you, all Populous early adopters will receive air dropped XBRL Token's whereas others will have to purchase XBRL Token's from an exchange. A announcement will be made once Token's have been issued.'
(Source: Slack - Populous - #announcements)

Anyone any idea of what this is?
Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
I haven't been to this thread quite a long time, So can someone please tell me is there any confirmed date for the BETA release yet?

not yet , what should me do , i also wait beta version release ,i think only wait  although it is not right way .

Everyone is eagerly waiting for BETA release, I think once they release the BETA the price will start going up again.
Activity: 8
I am itching to make Populous great and recognised with a strong comunity.
When the platform goes live, there are going to be so many new people talking about Populous.
Please have a glance at my steemit post. Thanks for upvotes and just for checking it out. Would like to know what you thought and any recommendations on other good info to share.

https://steemit.com/populous/@seenmidnight/hidden-gems-part-1-populous-ppt-this-is-the-income-producting-cryptocurrency-token-you-should-be-buying-now
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Ppt will have a working product in January. We will be able to use the platform for the passive income in just a couple short months. The beta will be released on 1 month. We are golden. Also if you haven't noticed volume and price has went up today
Right. Soon we have passive income, what makes me happy.
Activity: 89
Ppt will have a working product in January. We will be able to use the platform for the passive income in just a couple short months. The beta will be released on 1 month. We are golden. Also if you haven't noticed volume and price has went up today
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001
For some reason, a lot of people are selling their PPT and want to put it into PayPie. This is putting a lot of pressure on the price and might continue until the PayPie ICO.

I don't see the appeal of PayPie so I keep trying to build my PPT position. I think it's a better business model and much closer to actually generating revenue.

PayPie have similar product, and also known Anthony Di lorio (co-founder of Ethereum with Vitalik Buterin) joined now to this team. So PayPie have a very huge potencial.
No doubt ppp will be legit but ppt will be ready for passive income streams way sooner than ppp by my estimation. No way would I part w/ ppt for product ready later on unless you have a major hardon for ppp only and are mostly broke.
Activity: 334
Merit: 100
I haven't been to this thread quite a long time, So can someone please tell me is there any confirmed date for the BETA release yet?

not yet , what should me do , i also wait beta version release ,i think only wait  although it is not right way .
Activity: 89
well now that we are in october, we are 1 month or spo away from the beta release. I would definitely hope this is the bottom before the next rise

the attention has moved to other coins that are expecting big news. As we get close to the beta volume will slowly begin to rise

i just keep buying everyday
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I have a few hundred PPT and am wondering at this price should I collect anymore or is it over priced at the moment? I was thinking to wait for another dip or is this the last dip we shall see before Beta release? There is much promise in PPT and once it is fully functional I think many big whales and investors will come in to purchase big bags of PPT TOKENS BECAUSE OF THE ROI ELEMENT TO IT in the near future that is coming.
Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Activity: 361
For some reason, a lot of people are selling their PPT and want to put it into PayPie. This is putting a lot of pressure on the price and might continue until the PayPie ICO.

I don't see the appeal of PayPie so I keep trying to build my PPT position. I think it's a better business model and much closer to actually generating revenue.

PayPie have similar product, and also known Anthony Di lorio (co-founder of Ethereum with Vitalik Buterin) joined now to this team. So PayPie have a very huge potencial.

The potential of ppt is also very huge.

PPT already made more than 10x from ICO price. In Paypie everything is ahead...
guys ,why talk about Paypie ,this is thread of PPT . i think this is not righy way to talk about another project here .
Activity: 168

PPT already made more than 10x from ICO price. In Paypie everything is ahead...
Activity: 178
Merit: 16

Activity: 168

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

I've been waiting for the better part of the day for an ethereum transaction. These icos are crazy. They need to scale ethereum with raiden, or implement any of the other tools to speed ethereum up first. They should make the prospective ico fill out a few filing cabinets full of paperwork and tell them it's to make sure it's not a scam lol.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Jump to: