Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 209. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 100
No one has mentioned this yet:

https://www.binance.com/vote.html

Binance are doing a Poll to add new coins and PPT is one option!!!!

If it gets on there this will gain to much attention.

VOTE VOTE VOTE

Populous team you guys have got to tweet this.

Roll Eyes This new Binance voting system is looking like a glorified way to buy your coin's way on to an exchange.

I mean I guess it's cool from a standpoint of the community getting the coin on an additional exchange when the dev team isn't focused on that.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
No one has mentioned this yet:

https://www.binance.com/vote.html

Binance are doing a Poll to add new coins and PPT is one option!!!!

If it gets on there this will gain to much attention.

VOTE VOTE VOTE

Populous team you guys have got to tweet this.
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
In a few days we will see other prices. The devs are working hard.
I really hope so. But i believe in the work of the devs.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
In a few days we will see other prices. The devs are working hard.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
I'm not too worried about the price. New website in a couple days. Beta in November. It's a nice opportunity to shovel in more because most bitcoiners don't know what an invoice is.
Activity: 144
The price is doing bad. We have to change this Cheesy
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
The price will go up. The beta release is coming closer.
Yes we all hope so, this is a good opportunity for us to get big profit because mercatox and hitbtc trade PPT coins with cheap price I think, after test beta finish then the price can reach 1000%.

I think so price will go higher like crazy after the successful finish of that beta platfrom. We have almost over a month to buy more at cheap this is potential market to reach over 1 billion by the end of this year.
Activity: 89
I mean we reached 9 dollars at one point. We were hovering at 5-6 dollars for a while.  I think alot has to do with things being stale waiting on the beta and some people pulled out to get into other coins that are moving.  Once November gets closer the price will easily double and triple as the beta gets closer and closer. We should see ath
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
Yes we all hope so, this is a good opportunity for us to get big profit because mercatox and hitbtc trade PPT coins with cheap price I think, after test beta finish then the price can reach 1000%.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Trading volume has evaporated. It'll be like this until the beta unless current holders decide to buy up the remaining market.  Maybe we should just all do that.  Buy it all up.

I picked up all I could under 0.008 yesterday, but I wish I had more funds available to buy more. It's tough when you have to sell other tokens to free up funds.

Yeah limited funds definitely makes it tough. Us normies don't have massive bank accounts. Just remember the good times during the drought. When there's good news, the token tends to go crazy. Bitcoin tooks years.
yes.the token maybe also need more time to develop.now the price are low.but we should believe it will up soon.
Trading volume has evaporated. It'll be like this until the beta unless current holders decide to buy up the remaining market.  Maybe we should just all do that.  Buy it all up.

I picked up all I could under 0.008 yesterday, but I wish I had more funds available to buy more. It's tough when you have to sell other tokens to free up funds.

Yeah limited funds definitely makes it tough. Us normies don't have massive bank accounts. Just remember the good times during the drought. When there's good news, the token tends to go crazy. Bitcoin tooks years.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Trading volume has evaporated. It'll be like this until the beta unless current holders decide to buy up the remaining market.  Maybe we should just all do that.  Buy it all up.

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Trading volume has evaporated. It'll be like this until the beta unless current holders decide to buy up the remaining market.  Maybe we should just all do that.  Buy it all up.
The good thing about them dumping is eventually their hand gets smaller until they can dump no more. Lol.
Activity: 1484
According marketcap website: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/populous/ now the price $2,36. I think this is a good price for buy PPT, and waiting for Populous beta release.
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Centra, CTR is looking great, it did a EW 1, now correction and possible run into EW3. Best buy entry now.  Looking to go to 0.012 ETH in hours or days  (only my opinion and no advice to do or not to do)

Independent of EW calculation, Centra is doing great marketing, they do every thing right.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Got back into PPT yesterday a $2.28, great price considering it has hit over 6 dollars before. Only one more month now so we shall soon see if the Populous team can deliver.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
the price is very under pressure.
Activity: 219
a very good project, is the bounty program still open?
Jump to: