Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 247. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 105
When you buy this coin you buy the future for cheap. But somebody has to live with the uncertainty (thats part of the game).
Uncertainty means will Populous have success or go broke... Nobody knows because this is in the future, we only can estimate and hope we are right.

When anything is clear: Application runs well/There are happy customers/There are earnings/Press release etc
then you have security and no uncertainty but have to pay the price by 1000% or 10000%.

That's why we need to ask questions to get more clarity over uncertainty.
Questions like:
1. What's the formal education level of Steve Nico?
2. Why did Clif High says the code was nice but the alpha version turns out like garbage?

Why you not join the Populous Slack-Channel ? There is Nico and Engineering answering question(not always but if we cry loud enought they show up ;-)
Also just for interest Clif spoke again positiv about PPT and Veri at the begin of the interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSJwj0kTbH8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWcIqC0fqHk&feature=youtu.be

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
When you buy this coin you buy the future for cheap. But somebody has to live with the uncertainty (thats part of the game).
Uncertainty means will Populous have success or go broke... Nobody knows because this is in the future, we only can estimate and hope we are right.

When anything is clear: Application runs well/There are happy customers/There are earnings/Press release etc
then you have security and no uncertainty but have to pay the price by 1000% or 10000%.

That's why we need to ask questions to get more clarity over uncertainty.
Questions like:
1. What's the formal education level of Steve Nico?
2. Why did Clif High says the code was nice but the alpha version turns out like garbage?

Tomorrow Hive Tokken (HVN) will be released. Will be interessting to see how they are develop in comparison to PPT.
 Huh
Can someone make a video of how the alpha is working?  I admit, I'm not really following and the color scheme is tough on the eyes.

Long talk with community and Nico about this in Slack yesterday, it will be changed in a short time for the bettter. Also big news are waiting from Populous, they resisted to let it out before anything is 100% for sure.   Cool

Any updates on the big news?

Could get some more details, but would not right to post now. One goes about a big client. I expect there are negotians going on for a contract until something will be released.(And yes its possible to make contract even Beta is not ready, it depend on the contract definition that allows to take out the risks). So lets wait until they fell ready to publish.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
Can someone make a video of how the alpha is working?  I admit, I'm not really following and the color scheme is tough on the eyes.

Long talk with community and Nico about this in Slack yesterday, it will be changed in a short time for the bettter. Also big news are waiting from Populous, they resisted to let it out before anything is 100% for sure.   Cool

Any updates on the big news?
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
This market is reaching at exploding point slowly slowly huge accumulation in this round this is very clever decision to hold this token. I think when full version of this platform will release than we will see FOMO buy will happen so this will take the price to the moon.

PPT and veri are focusing all their energy on big clients and business. Their targets are not the average person in terms of the use case. For that reason it makes sense that those two companies doesn't care about exchanges and also don't care too much about social media compared to most other crypto projects.
Activity: 560
I'm in on PPT and odds are it will probably rise. I'm in no rush to sell but I wish they had me wanting to buy more. I hold 7,436 PPT tokens. Right now I'm not trading anymore crypto to get more PPT. Simple as that.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
This market is reaching at exploding point slowly slowly huge accumulation in this round this is very clever decision to hold this token. I think when full version of this platform will release than we will see FOMO buy will happen so this will take the price to the moon.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
Any news about PPT when will the price hit 0.02 ETH?

I think with the release of beta of platform we will see big gain in market. Till that time I don't see it going ridiculously up that level of which you mentioned. PPT is providing unlimited opportunities to buy now and hold for few weeks and then boom. It will make many people's life better as it is project to cover trillions dollars market. Of course it isn't alone but is first of this kind on blockchain.

Something tells me that the buy the rumor sell the fact strategy works well in coins.

So the PPT price should rise before the beta is released, and it will probably be dumped after it is.

So was there any timeframe when the beta will be released? Any dates?
Activity: 980
Merit: 500

I think with the release of beta of platform we will see big gain in market. Till that time I don't see it going ridiculously up that level of which you mentioned. PPT is providing unlimited opportunities to buy now and hold for few weeks and then boom. It will make many people's life better as it is project to cover trillions dollars market. Of course it isn't alone but is first of this kind on blockchain.
Activity: 714
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I have asked the CEO of COSS.IO exchange to list it if they can. That also is an upcoming exchange in Beta and I am using it with no problems and am trading there almost daily now. So I hope they add PPT so whales can dump there and I can chew on some regularly.  Cheesy
I'm a big fan of PPT. The first invoice factoring company in the crypto space. That's a very big advantage that I don't want to see them squander.  The alpha is lacking to say the least.  When Clif High tested it, he gave it high praise.  He must've been referring to the underlying code. I tested the alpha for a few minutes and to me it was terrible.

I'm still confident they'll get it right so I am holding but the alpha that was released is simply baffling to me. My intention is to actively use PPT for passive income, not just holding for the speculative price appreciation of it. I'm still confident in that happening too. And if that's what ultimately winds up being the case for me with PPT because the platform interface is not user friendly and I can't see myself using it then so be it.

That's a problem.
Is Clif using a different version?
If not, then why is Clif lying?
Or else, why are we testing on a lousier version?
WTF are you whining about?

Pay attention Newbies, this comment is a typical definition of FUD

If every negative comment is FUD, then you must be an intellectual asshole.

If a person cannot accept/handle negative but valid and objective comments, then this person must be a lowlife.

If you care too much about your investment to the point of blind obsession that it clouds your judgment, then you better not invest in anything.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
To think that price will only go up if it gets listed in exchanges is a BIG FALLACY.
Explain to me in detail how listing in exchanges will make the price go up.
Explain to me in detail how listing in EtherDelta will not make the price go up.
Elaborate on the market microstructure that makes the cases above possible.
I bet you have no idea what I am talking about.
The problem isn't listing in the exchanges.
The problem is the alpha platform is mediocre.
It is so mediocre that it gives the impressive this is not an old work, but a recent one done in haste, thus it has all the glitches that should not even be there.
I mean, shouldn't it be obvious to the developer that when he/she tries to login and as invoice seller or as investor, he/she would encounter those login glitches?
And that he/she would de-bug the glitches before letting the public test it out?
You mean to say the developer didn't test the platform out himself/herself and simply let the public test it for him?
Is the developer lazy or irresponsible?

Update:
One recent stupid glitch is this...
I register the first time.
I verify my email.
But I can't login.
I try register again with same email.
System say the email is already existed.
I try recover forgotten password.
System say email address not found.

Is this not the work of some newbie developer or what?
This certainly gives me the impression the person developing the platform never try it out himself/herself.
Why the incompetency?

This is not even fucking ready.
And Steve Nico talks about Populous going to be the 1st very soon to register an invoice trading transaction in the blockchain.
Bullshit!

If the team is incompetent enough to do the product/system development, then pay some reliable 3rd-party IT software company to do it.

WTF are you whining about?

Pay attention Newbies, this comment is a typical definition of FUD
Activity: 560
I'm a big fan of PPT. The first invoice factoring company in the crypto space. That's a very big advantage that I don't want to see them squander.  The alpha is lacking to say the least.  When Clif High tested it, he gave it high praise.  He must've been referring to the underlying code. I tested the alpha for a few minutes and to me it was terrible.

I'm still confident they'll get it right so I am holding but the alpha that was released is simply baffling to me. My intention is to actively use PPT for passive income, not just holding for the speculative price appreciation of it. I'm still confident in that happening too. And if that's what ultimately winds up being the case for me with PPT because the platform interface is not user friendly and I can't see myself using it then so be it.
To think that price will only go up if it gets listed in exchanges is a BIG FALLACY.
Explain to me in detail how listing in exchanges will make the price go up.
Explain to me in detail how listing in EtherDelta will not make the price go up.
Elaborate on the market microstructure that makes the cases above possible.
I bet you have no idea what I am talking about.
The problem isn't listing in the exchanges.
The problem is the alpha platform is mediocre.
It is so mediocre that it gives the impressive this is not an old work, but a recent one done in haste, thus it has all the glitches that should not even be there.
I mean, shouldn't it be obvious to the developer that when he/she tries to login and as invoice seller or as investor, he/she would encounter those login glitches?
And that he/she would de-bug the glitches before letting the public test it out?
You mean to say the developer didn't test the platform out himself/herself and simply let the public test it for him?
Is the developer lazy or irresponsible?

Update:
One recent stupid glitch is this...
I register the first time.
I verify my email.
But I can't login.
I try register again with same email.
System say the email is already existed.
I try recover forgotten password.
System say email address not found.

Is this not the work of some newbie developer or what?
This certainly gives me the impression the person developing the platform never try it out himself/herself.
Why the incompetency?

This is not even fucking ready.
And Steve Nico talks about Populous going to be the 1st very soon to register an invoice trading transaction in the blockchain.
Bullshit!

If the team is incompetent enough to do the product/system development, then pay some reliable 3rd-party IT software company to do it.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
What is stopping this from being on Bittrex?  Lots of crappy coins are on Bittrex, I would think adding ppt would be a no brained for them

It's very strange that two tokens that have Black CEO's (PPT & VERI) are not getting listed on the major exchanges. I don't want to think this way but why the exchanges list other tokens and not PPT does not make any sense at all. Tokens like Diamond (DMD) are getting listed with a position 182 a market cap of 10 mil and a 24 volume of 100k.  
Activity: 406
i kind of like etherdelta after i took the (little) time to learn how to use it. there's quick youtube tutorial. definitely better than mercatox which has ridiculous withdrawal fees, and better than having someone you don't know acquire them for you (no offense btcbusinessconsult)
Jump to: