Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 249. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
This is only software (increase the number of sw-engineers and web-designer working on it by 2 and it will be fininish in a month), and they improving it constantly, but they did a design(its only the cover of the book not the content)  mistake in the last minutes (only my opinion) this was not good but they are standing up and learning faster than light.
And the news will have big comercial value its going as I understand about China and or a big Invoice related company...

I wouldn't want to bet too much on the hype/dream if I were you.
There is too many silly mistakes that should not even be there in the first place.
The alpha version is simply shoddy at best, assuming if that's the handiwork of a dedicated team.
Whoever the person doing the technical development certainly does not have much major experience in it, no matter what experience he/she claim to have in his/her Linkedin profile.

And I have been questioning myself whether I should ask this after watching the video between Steve and Clif:
What is the level of formal education has Steve attained? And the specialization (if anyone knows about this)?
Just curious considering his written and spoken English don't seem to be up to par.

I can bet that you own some PPT coins and its you who was dreaming that you could have been filthy rich after Alpha release! You feel disappointed already? This project has a lot of potential and at least there is something already tangible in this project compared to so many other so-called great coins with only ideas and maybe years away from becoming tangible (if they ever do). Im just touching the surface. Enjoy PPT hodlers! 😃
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Dorky I respect you and your opinion and may you sense more than me. And the thing about english language I can not confirm as its not my mother language and I have because of this not the senses to "feel" the language other then hearing how it is spoken.

Populous called the Software a Prototype, a AlphaVersion and V.001( 001 is the a very low number) , when we count it as a Prototype it is exactly doing what it should do: Show how it could be done / A first begining on low level / a piece of discussion.

also understand that this project has a community/public driven part, this is why they show there software on Github, open the BUG-Repository and allow for externals to work/engineer on the smartcontracts.
Because of this we can take part on the engineering and we will see things which are normaly not shared with the public - somebody has to understand this difference before we can judge. Because of this I much better understand PPT than VERI for example.

I had a chat with Nico Williams and the main developer, both are very intelligent people I could understand from there responses.
They both not want to over sell or hide facts(Nico more want to be a overachiever). Nico is a good CEO as I can see from the facts and from feeling.
But he needs more "fire" to drive it up - but I expect the learning curve gets up very fast. - imho

And yes I am very disappointed! about the price reaction PPT did after the Alpha - because of this I may take my attention away of PPT and let it run.
What we all need is several 100% days, to get PPT again on track and keep the mood up and anything will be fine  Wink

Smiley Or to make a long story short, buy PPT, sleep for a while and wake-up rich - This is atleast what Andre Kostolany would have to say about it  Cool
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
This is only software (increase the number of sw-engineers and web-designer working on it by 2 and it will be fininish in a month), and they improving it constantly, but they did a design(its only the cover of the book not the content)  mistake in the last minutes (only my opinion) this was not good but they are standing up and learning faster than light.
And the news will have big comercial value its going as I understand about China and or a big Invoice related company...

I wouldn't want to bet too much on the hype/dream if I were you.
There is too many silly mistakes that should not even be there in the first place.
The alpha version is simply shoddy at best, assuming if that's the handiwork of a dedicated team.
Whoever the person doing the technical development certainly does not have much major experience in it, no matter what experience he/she claim to have in his/her Linkedin profile.

And I have been questioning myself whether I should ask this after watching the video between Steve and Clif:
What is the level of formal education has Steve attained? And the specialization (if anyone knows about this)?
Just curious considering his written and spoken English don't seem to be up to par.
Long talk with community and Nico about this in Slack yesterday, it will be changed in a short time for the bettter. Also big news are waiting from Populous, they resisted to let it out before anything is 100% for sure.   Cool

I can bet there won't be any big news with the kind of defects that alpha version is having now.
At least not the kind of big news that has any commercial value.

Activity: 596
Merit: 500
Long talk with community and Nico about this in Slack yesterday, it will be changed in a short time for the bettter. Also big news are waiting from Populous, they resisted to let it out before anything is 100% for sure.   Cool

I can bet there won't be any big news with the kind of defects that alpha version is having now.

keep claim and just wait ,hope good news more and more from PPT team ,every investor hope
Can someone make a video of how the alpha is working?  I admit, I'm not really following and the color scheme is tough on the eyes.

Long talk with community and Nico about this in Slack yesterday, it will be changed in a short time for the bettter. Also big news are waiting from Populous, they resisted to let it out before anything is 100% for sure.   Cool

Do you speak english?

For they who have ears to hear and a brain to understand, clearly yes...  Grin
Activity: 392
Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain
Long talk with community and Nico about this in Slack yesterday, it will be changed in a short time for the bettter. Also big news are waiting from Populous, they resisted to let it out before anything is 100% for sure.   Cool

Activity: 58
Can someone make a video of how the alpha is working?  I admit, I'm not really following and the color scheme is tough on the eyes.

Do you speak english?

Do you think is likely that this token/coin wil ever appear on Poloniex or any other great exchange?
yes i think poloniex grear exchange  Cool

Nico told as I understand its not that important to him, as he expect not much PPT will be left for trading as almost all will be captured for invoice trading.
What this for the price of PPT means is also clear :-)
Activity: 560
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
Do you think is likely that this token/coin wil ever appear on Poloniex or any other great exchange?
yes i think poloniex grear exchange  Cool
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
What's the rate of return on investment ? Any projections or real data?

Hi ka82 Smiley The rate depends on the invoice risk factors, maturity date, etc. Run your own alpha test to see examples plus the Medium blog is worth a look, M8:

https://medium.com/bitpopulous/our-secret-sauce-bd5e1d35f8a6

Thanks for the info...this token somehow reminds me of bitconnect, as we buy PPT tokens and then lend it to the invoice sellers. I'm excited about this project.
Activity: 294
Activity: 42

Hi ka82 Smiley The rate depends on the invoice risk factors, maturity date, etc. Run your own alpha test to see examples plus the Medium blog is worth a look, M8:

https://medium.com/bitpopulous/our-secret-sauce-bd5e1d35f8a6
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Still waiting on answers for that! Maybe join the slack channel for more info!

I've already joined Slack but seems like it's not open for everyone to ask questions or leave comments....I also sent a message to the team through their website few days back but haven't received any answers!

You just have to wait and see when all is up and running live. Nobody knows these answers yet.

I've already joined Slack but seems like it's not open for everyone to ask questions or leave comments....I also sent a message to the team through their website few days back but haven't received any answers!
Activity: 168

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
How to add PPT to MYetherwallet?
Adress? Token Symbol? Decimal?

Thanks

Address: 0xd4fa1460f537bb9085d22c7bccb5dd450ef28e3a
Symbol: PPT
Decimal: 8

You have to use etherdelta

https://www.reddit.com/r/EtherDelta/comments/6hrxjw/etherdelta_guides_for_first_time_users/
Jump to: