Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 256. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 247
Merit: 100
This project is so amazing. i really love it. Best coin of 2017 Grin
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Hi there,

I also found this Ether-Test Generator, its works pretty well : http://ipfs.b9lab.com:8080/ipfs/QmTHdYEYiJPmbkcth3mQvEQQgEamFypLhc9zapsBatQW7Y/throttled_faucet.html

You will neeed to generate Ether for the Alpha-Test.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I have no idea how to mine the coins to test the alpha so any updates on the alpha would be greatly appreciated tomorrow! Thanks in advance!

I posted this a few pages back so in case u missed it...

"Ok, if there are any noobs like me to "mining" I've come across a website link that shows you how to get Ropsten ETH for the Alpha testing.

https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/6650/how-to-get-ether-on-public-testnet

I have metamask installed already so I used the instructions for metamask and already have about 20 Ropsten ETH in my new myetherwallet.  Not sure how many ETH we need so I may do a few more.

Hope this helps. 

-Populous Caribbean Cruise 2018!"

BTW...took me about an hour to get to 105 ETH.

Let's do this!!!! Yeah!!  Grin
I have no idea how to mine the coins to test the alpha so any updates on the alpha would be greatly appreciated tomorrow! Thanks in advance!

I posted this a few pages back so in case u missed it...

"Ok, if there are any noobs like me to "mining" I've come across a website link that shows you how to get Ropsten ETH for the Alpha testing.

https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/6650/how-to-get-ether-on-public-testnet

I have metamask installed already so I used the instructions for metamask and already have about 20 Ropsten ETH in my new myetherwallet.  Not sure how many ETH we need so I may do a few more.

Hope this helps. 

-Populous Caribbean Cruise 2018!"
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
I see these sales for 4-8k tokens and im over here with like 2k wondering how the hell im gonna win a bid against a whale with that kind of income. I put everything I have into this. I believe in this platform and i believe it is gonna be my retirement!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I ate a few more and am up to 372, so next target is 400 PPT. I hope to get there in a day or so before the Alpha comes up. I saw one big whale eat over 4.5k in one scoop on Mercatiox. I wish I was that whale...  Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Its very exciting here, for fuck sake why did I sold PPTs on EtherDelta last month, i knew it that it is better to hodl them, I kinda have a good feeling that populous wil be very successful in the future and the price will follow! Guess its not to late for me to buy in  Roll Eyes

Price is still around that where it was in last month if we see it in ETH. After the release of alpha version FOMO buy will happen which will push the price to next level that is why I also agreed with you it's not late to buy this token right now.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Its very exciting here, for fuck sake why did I sold PPTs on EtherDelta last month, i knew it that it is better to hodl them, I kinda have a good feeling that populous wil be very successful in the future and the price will follow! Guess its not to late for me to buy in  Roll Eyes
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
is it me or is it not possible to talk on Slack?

They have announced at social media that in coming days all pending request to access the slack channel will be processed. Yep, there were some issues with slack connection it was also mentioned. Tomorrow is going to start a new dawn for Populous and its holders. I can feel everyone is very excited for these updates.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
is it me or is it not possible to talk on Slack?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
As terrible as it is, you have to have buy orders already set for those mistakes...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I logged on to buy some at that price but it was already back up
Activity: 144
if i can pick up 5000 for 4 ETH i'm all over it

Seriously, that would be awesome  Grin
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
i saw price below $2 but when i checked to ether delta the price still around 0.0192 ETH. Is there something wrong with my Ether Delta?
And how to fix it to the current price ?

edit : forget it  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
if i can pick up 5000 for 4 ETH i'm all over it
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
I saw also on ED, somebody did a error at the order-mask - poor guy ... He must hate himself now  Roll Eyes  
Expect it was a bigger investor, but with not much experience in crypto trading.  
Investor if you not know how to do that, write a email to BTCBusinessConsult may he takes clients again, he is a profi and will do the difficult tasks for you(can not see investor how you burn your money for nothing)
And next time use not the door called "exit", you need to buy not to sell  Grin
I saw it too! Careful people will come in here now saying you are doing something nefarious, when I see it for $1.90 with my own eyes on coinmarket cap
Activity: 144
Price crashed to $1.90 because someone sold 5,000 PPT for about 4 Ether.

Multiple orders like this on EtherDelta lately.

Seems like people are trying to manipulate the price.

It would definitely help to have this coin on a larger exchange.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
CryptoDetective
does anyone know if there a more invoices in time of recession? i think there will be a recession in the near future.

It would help Populous, because in recession there is higher demand for this kind of service and naturally banks get cautios and decrease lending.( -> Populous invoice investor could get higher yields)

Small to medium business loans are harder to get by during a financial recession.
This in combination with rising interest rates is good news for invoicing.
Cashflow and liquidity is critical for survival in the smaller sector during hard times.
Jump to: