Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 251. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It will be interesting to see on day one of live investing with the platform how much business there is for us all to make money from (ie; will there be enough invoices being sold?).  Even if there isn't, it doesn't matter on day one, or day twenty. Everything takes time and frankly if I had to wait another few months or even years before I could quit my day job and live off passive income like this then still sign me up first!  Cool

At this current drop off in price there will be no cruise. Disappointing since the Alpha release.

Oh dude seriously - again: stop having a 5 minute attention span!! There is no live platform yet, no money is being made yet, nothing has happened yet. All you people that thought the price would go up because of an alpha platform which is not even real... stop with the FUD already. Or even better - just dump your PPT now onto EtherDelta and get it over with, please.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
It will be interesting to see on day one of live investing with the platform how much business there is for us all to make money from (ie; will there be enough invoices being sold?).  Even if there isn't, it doesn't matter on day one, or day twenty. Everything takes time and frankly if I had to wait another few months or even years before I could quit my day job and live off passive income like this then still sign me up first!  Cool

At this current drop off in price there will be no cruise. Disappointing since the Alpha release.

If the Cruise was planned for 2017.....then yes no cruise, BUT it's the "Populous Caribbean Cruise 2018" for a reason. Most of us could care less about the price of it until it goes Live in January. Speculators/traders/noobs care and that's why the price will fluctuate but once it goes "LIVE" the price goes straight up to the 🌙 and leaves $5 on planet earth forever. That's the point when we start looking at royalCaribbean.com for dates to plan the cruise. Until then, sit tight, grab a strawberry daiquiri and soak in the ride. 

Well said. Time for me to keep the faith.... Just had a weak moment there. Great perspective indeed.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

If the Cruise was planned for 2017.....then yes no cruise, BUT it's the "Populous Caribbean Cruise 2018" for a reason. Most of us could care less about the price of it until it goes Live in January. Speculators/traders/noobs care and that's why the price will fluctuate but once it goes "LIVE" the price goes straight up to the 🌙 and leaves $5 on planet earth forever. That's the point when we start looking at royalCaribbean.com for dates to plan the cruise. Until then, sit tight, grab a strawberry daiquiri and soak in the ride. 

I have also some places on my list:
1. BORA BORA
2. PHUKET
3. BALI
4. CRETE
5. CARIBBEAN SOMEWHERE lol

Is it a good time to buy a few more? I am thinking to add to my bag as I managed to earn a little profit trading another coin.
Activity: 42

Activity: 19

Is the alpha interface easy to use? I am not nerdy or geeky by any means but if it is user friendly I would love to give it a go what do you think? Or should I wait for the Beta phase to run?

yes easy. it's clean and attractive without much fluff.
in only 12hours the worked alot on the Alpha ! I can not imagine what the can reach in 2 weeks   (Click the pictures to open)

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170820/temp/rvdq8axg.png

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170820/temp/iguzy4d8.png

Exactly, Phase! Smiley It's not how good your battle plan is; it's how you respond to challenges in the fog of war.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Is the alpha access limited to a pre-specified group of people or can everybody try it?

http://alpha.populous.co/

It's public testing all people are welcome to join this revolution if you are interested to test this wonderful platform than link is give above just click and create account there.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Is the alpha access limited to a pre-specified group of people or can everybody try it?
Finally able to test Alpha and it's slick. It will get even better and they will be dialed in and ready to go Beta/Live!!  Can't wait!

Activity: 305
Merit: 105
in only 12hours the worked alot on the Alpha ! I can not imagine what the can reach in 2 weeks   (Click the pictures to open)

Activity: 305
Merit: 105
is the alpha version doing well? can someone give a short statement?
Hi Classic Smiley The first iteration rollout was expectedly shaky and the second is very good. I experienced one bug, but all functions were good and even the UIX was more than acceptable in multiple browsers. The Dashboad is clean and understandable and all user actions are laid out sequentially.
If this was the NFL it would be Preseason Game 1. If it was Theater it would be the Final Runthrough (not at Dress Rehearsal stage). Since it's a Rocket Launch I consider it the first engine initiation sequence  on a launch pad.  In all cases the results would be considered nominal. Smiley

in only 12hours the worked alot on the Alpha ! I can not imagine what the can reach in 2 weeks  Smiley   (Click the pictures to open)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com
Is the alpha interface easy to use? I am not nerdy or geeky by any means but if it is user friendly I would love to give it a go what do you think? Or should I wait for the Beta phase to run?

The higher the usability of the alpha interface, the better the advertisement the alpha phase will bring about. I hope they present a really nice to use alpha. Would help the whole project to make a huge step forward.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
what if someone cant pay their bills, do you lose your investment?
Hi Classic Smiley The first iteration rollout was expectedly shaky and the second is very good. I experienced one bug, but all functions were good and even the UIX was more than acceptable in multiple browsers. The Dashboad is clean and understandable and all user actions are laid out sequentially.
If this was the NFL it would be Preseason Game 1. If it was Theater it would be the Final Runthrough (not at Dress Rehearsal stage). Since it's a Rocket Launch I consider it the first engine initiation sequence  on a launch pad.  In all cases the results would be considered nominal. Smiley
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Those on the alpha what is your impression of the program?

I would say the current version shows a :

Market Place Application based on a Database
+
A GUI Web-Front-End (in the making)
+
Integration of a standard "MyEtherWallet" which hold your PPTs
+
Integration of a Smartcontract (this is I would say is the main programm logic for trading and control) into the combination of a Market-Place/ Portofolio and the Wallet (Smartcontract pretty complicated as its look now but in a later stage I expect it will not shown anymore to the user - user will use the smartcontract over the GUI(not notice that he configures by his actions a smartcontract).
(Smartcontract & Standard-Wallet has the advantage if Populous is down, the smartcontract will be valid for ever, also the PPT is protected by the standard wallet on the crypto chain) - imho

Also I could find that PPT as promised by Populous will be used to buy Poken/Invoices, I could not find a hint that Fiat or other Crypto can be used for that   Grin Cool

Not a joke but this combination of functionality is the first time ever in the world (welcome at fintech) a company did this, this is groundbreaking and totaly new.
In german I would say this is a very "Geile" Software.  Grin Cool  (taking into consideration that lot of work was done, but also we are looking at a software in the making )

I expect market will react from monday, it was to late at friday for a strong reaction. Its not important anymore for me if price will react in August or September because in December PPT will be anyway at 0.5 to 1.5Ether.
Why so high ? Because most PPT will be on the trading platform(earning money), investors who want to buy PPT (attract by the high passive income) will fight for the leftover PPT which are on EtherDelta or other Cryptomarkets to find, driving price into the stratossphere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFlGdiMXiiU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2BQpljuWHY

Hey Phase Shifter,
Are we supposed to be able to login and deposit test ETH and actually buy test invoices at this point or just check out the platform and the different views and functions...etc? I'm confused at this point as I thought we could and see nowhere to deposit my Ropsten test ETH to buy test PPT....any help please?

I came to the step to generate test ETH, then used the smart contract to generate test PPT with the "faucet" buildin function, my MEW shows now: 1e-7   PPT . From this point I stopped trying.
It would be good to get a test script fro "DEV" how to use and test what is implemented currently. Lets see what Populous will provide.

They are currently updating a lot of the issues right now... dev is in slack chatting! You should check it out if you aren't in yet!
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I've been joined Populous alpha and verify my email going so fast. I'm able to login smoothly the site. seems very promising progress.
Jump to: