Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 253. (Read 277213 times)

legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
True, there is some issue with login process even after what I confirmed my e-mail and still it says invalid login. I hope today this will be fixed if this keeps continue because everyone wants to participant in alpha testing to see how it works in reality. I will be waiting for further announcements and updates in this regard.
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Am surprised price is going down?

Actually that is very tricky move by big whales who tried to grab more and more after a working prototype so that is turning point where some people make their life and dump into just fake sell pressure. I will advise you just stay relax no need to take a panic decision.

Indeed, there are in it for a quick profit, try to get you to panic sell, just hodl longterm..
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Same problem here.
Activity: 492
Merit: 251
cant log in.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

Actually that is very tricky move by big whales who tried to grab more and more after a working prototype so that is turning point where some people make their life and dump into just fake sell pressure. I will advise you just stay relax no need to take a panic decision.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

It is essential and was expected behavior of market once the promised updates or releases are done whales try to create panic to push the weak hands out of the game. There is nothing to be worried about as this will climb up again. There is plenty of support at 0.016 price range so that should be bottom line for the moment.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0

To be honest, I'm not surprised.

There was way too much hype surrounding Alpha.

I don't expect a massive price spike until after Beta.

Just my opinion, of course...

I'm not surprised either. With AdEx there was a massive price spike but that was because of some news that came out in the crypto "mainstream" media. So some spike in news coverage is whats gonna create a spike in price. Everybody following populous already knew about the alpha coming out.
Activity: 305
Merit: 105
I'm in! Nice!

They are really fast, its an amazing pice of software, the wallet, market, portofolio modules already implement.   Cool Cool Cool

@Populous, only my opion as a oldstyle software veteran:

Give it a Soberly factual view, remove the fancy colors, use not more then 3 font sizes, only one font or two fonts (non proportional) even a terminal-style like font.
Let user chose between three terminal looks: White/Black  Amber/Black  Green/Black

This is a application for solid investors, make it from view as serious and borring(no joke) as possible.
This is a working place for money BTCBTCBTC

Activity: 305
Merit: 105
Alpha Login works, tooks 5 minutes for me until the new credentials where synchroniced. Okay will now play around a little bit. looks very promising  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 7
@4smitty, same here.
Activity: 42
Anyone else getting the error msg "unverified account?" I get the email saying verify account but when I click on it, it takes me to the login screen and hitting login give me a red error code "unverified account." Not happy, I can't login. Any help??!
Activity: 50
I think we will go to 0.012 eth  before we rise again.
Activity: 144

To be honest, I'm not surprised.

There was way too much hype surrounding Alpha.

I don't expect a massive price spike until after Beta.

Just my opinion, of course...
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
After 10 minutes I was able to log in and everything worked.
I signed up and it says " Account does not exist or is not verified by an Admin"

Guess we gotta wait?

Got the same thing. I guess we get to wait til later.
Activity: 546
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
I signed up and it says " Account does not exist or is not verified by an Admin"

Guess we gotta wait?
Activity: 144
Populous Alpha v0.0.1 - This is a prototype, showcasing the platform. The main focus of this initial test is the smart contracts, so don't pay much attention on issues with the web platform, try to hack the smart contracts. Make sure you don't use any real data and personal information while testing!

http://alpha.populous.co

How can we login? Thank you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Oh shit the alpha is live!! Game face! Shocked
Activity: 280
Merit: 112
https://i.imgur.com/nDGTBjp.png
Populous Alpha v0.0.1 - This is a prototype, showcasing the platform. The main focus of this initial test is the smart contracts, so don't pay much attention on issues with the web platform, try to hack the smart contracts. Make sure you don't use any real data and personal information while testing!

http://alpha.populous.co
Jump to: