Author

Topic: [ANN] POPULOUS WORLD - Invoice trading platform - PPT - page 254. (Read 277213 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
Just posted on @Bitpopulous

"Between 11.00pm - 11.30pm GMT the train departs from the station. Stay tuned."
https://twitter.com/BitPopulous/status/898632199003660289

I´m so excited to see the alpha release Shocked

I would like to see it but at my age, I am 60 years old I cannot stay up very late, it is already past my bed time as I am GMT +2 time zone in Europe. I need to rest but tomorrow I hope to see my Wife excited when she sees her POPULOUS tokens jump up. She will keep for our pension plan she said. Good night Everyone.

Have a good night, sir.

I hope you and your wife will be happy when you wake up.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Active Trading on EPIC5k and Spectre.Ai
ALLL ABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARD!!

Still waiting on that email they promised me to be the official youtuber for PPT.... fingers crossed
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

I would like to see it but at my age, I am 60 years old I cannot stay up very late, it is already past my bed time as I am GMT +2 time zone in Europe. I need to rest but tomorrow I hope to see my Wife excited when she sees her POPULOUS tokens jump up. She will keep for our pension plan she said. Good night Everyone.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

Activity: 8

Activity: 305
Merit: 105
nicowilliams484
[9:37 PM]
The Alpha will be ready 100% today

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Is POPULOUS alpha version online guys? Does anyone try this alpha version yet?

The team is preparing launch this at any moment so stay tuned soon we will get big update about the launch of this platform. Everyone is ready to test this great dapp and this will make the price skyrocket for sure before launch of mainnet this will show to the world the ability of the devs team.
Activity: 42
Your like a child with your crusie bs, wjats tge story with alpha what kind of a mess have they created AGAIN? Why didnt they tweet Monday if they were going to mess it up?

All good bro! You're invited too.
Activity: 58
Your like a child with your crusie bs, wjats tge story with alpha what kind of a mess have they created AGAIN? Why didnt they tweet Monday if they were going to mess it up?
Let's do this! Caribbean Cruise 2018!

Hey! Look what I started...I love it! Populous Caribbean Cruise 2018!
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Is POPULOUS alpha version online guys? Does anyone try this alpha version yet?
legendary

absolutly. buy a ticket and take a seat. everything else will be great.
legendary
What's going on with the alpha?

The Team is preparing the launch of the alpha right now, just wait a little bit and you will be impressed.
What's going on with the alpha?
legendary
I saw a tweet with a rocket next to it. I think they said today is the day. I wonder what this will mean for POPULOUS Holders. My Wife is frantically trying to load a little more BTC on Mercatox exchange to grab another 50 tokens. I hope she can make it before it goes up too much in price.

You never no what will happen after the release. But there is a big chance we go up very fast. I think there are a lot of people out there who wanna see first how the alpha works.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I saw a tweet with a rocket next to it. I think they said today is the day. I wonder what this will mean for POPULOUS Holders. My Wife is frantically trying to load a little more BTC on Mercatox exchange to grab another 50 tokens. I hope she can make it before it goes up too much in price.
legendary
I will buy as many as I can. You cant get ppt cheaper anymore.
Activity: 770
Merit: 298
tozex.io
wanted to buy some amount before alpha officially released but when i try to deposit into my ED account, the amount that send kept only 9-10 wei  Sad
anyone else having the same problem?

Try mercatox....youll have to be quick im guessing ....they said releasing today
solved the problems.It's occurs because i was using mic. edge browser before, back to chrome now
Jump to: