Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Aion Network - Enabling federated blockchain networks ⚡️ - page 9. (Read 11708 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
current blockchains = internet & internet is connecting them all. AION is internet of blockchains, Connects them all
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
do I have to change the Ethernet aion to the token in the main network after the main network is online?
Activity: 910
Does binance will auto convert our tokens from erc20 to AION blockchain or we have to move somewhere
as far as I know, MAINNET launching on APRIL 25th. did you confusion anything here?
Merit: 103
AION - launch mainnet, and a series of positive news on the beginning of may. Very powerful Foundation!
These positive news helped the token grow in value. Launching mainnet is a very important event for the project.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Does binance will auto convert our tokens from erc20 to AION blockchain or we have to move somewhere
Activity: 7
Merit: 0

Re: Aion Mining

"The Kilimanjaro Release utilizes an optimized equihash consensus algorithm we’ve named Equihash210_9. This is a modification to the equihash algorithm, which doubles the memory requirement while achieving the required block times."

Does anyone know if we need a special equihash mining algorithm or can use something like this?  Github.com/poolgold/ewbf-miner-btg-edition/releases
Activity: 590

Summary of the latest Aion Weekly Update (April 16th, 2018)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_jmlzl_1No

- 💜 New Aion website, logo, and branding! Check out https://aion.network
- 🎥 Matt Spoke is doing a TV interview! More details coming soon
- 🚀 Attendence ramping up for AionEx on May 2nd! https://aion.network/aionex/

🚨 And the moment we all have been waiting for... 🚨

- 🏁 MAINNET launching on APRIL 25th! Global livestream event will take place from Aion offices accross the world and stay tuned as community can participate in launch

Website is looking awesome. Project have a lot of updates and I am going to increase my position on this project. AION is a longterm potential investment.
Merit: 290
AION - launch mainnet, and a series of positive news on the beginning of may. Very powerful Foundation!
Activity: 364

Summary of the latest Aion Weekly Update (April 16th, 2018)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_jmlzl_1No

- 💜 New Aion website, logo, and branding! Check out https://aion.network
- 🎥 Matt Spoke is doing a TV interview! More details coming soon
- 🚀 Attendence ramping up for AionEx on May 2nd! https://aion.network/aionex/

🚨 And the moment we all have been waiting for... 🚨

- 🏁 MAINNET launching on APRIL 25th! Global livestream event will take place from Aion offices accross the world and stay tuned as community can participate in launch
Activity: 910
Does anybody know if the numbers of coins will be released during the mainnet for being a bridge validator?
I saw someone ask the this question in telegram chat, I do not watched what was the answer, you can find
Does anybody know if the numbers of coins will be released during the mainnet for being a bridge validator?

no details yet provided.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

💡For the Tech-Minded💡

🌐Test Net Public Release:
blog.aion.network/aionopensourcerelease-a8ae4b2cba07

📖Aion User Manual:
github.com/aionnetwork/aion/blob/dev/docs/aion.owners.manual.pdf

⛓️Dashboard/Explorer:
dashboard.aion.network

💸Wallet for Test Net:
wallet.aion.network

🔩Mining Module (Aion's Equihash2109) blog post:
blog.aion.network/aionminermodule-fe82196eeab4

💰Mining economics:
aion.network/downloads/aion.network_monetary-policy_en.pdf

📖Wikis (including Main Kernel, FastVM, and Web3 API):
github.com/aionnetwork/aion/wiki

↔️Token-to-coin conversion:
github.com/aionnetwork/aion_interchain/blob/master/documentation/aion_token_bridge.md

🛠️Token use:
aion.network/downloads/aion.network_token-use_en.pdf

Aion's Forum is the go-to for technical questions and discussions with Aion devs, particularly about mining:
forum.aion.network
Got a question: what is the difference between leavin’ my aion on binance then transferring it to MEW? Asking for a friend

it is always safer to have your aion off an exchange. you dont hold the private key when aion is in exchange. you cant tell what can happen in an exchange, it can be hacked, close down etc.

unless you plan to trade them, keep them off in exchange.
Activity: 168
Got a question: what is the difference between leavin’ my aion on binance then transferring it to MEW? Asking for a friend
Is AION ERC20 or is Aion having there own main net released with native AION wallet on it ?

When coins transfer from ERC-20 to AION-1, they'll be "burned" off the ERC-20 supply, and "minted" on the AION-1 supply.

Just a basic terminology that's used to describe the first bridge

Ultimately, you’ll be able to swap the two seamlessly back and forth between the Aion-1 blockchain and the ethereum blockchain. The mechanism to do this is still under development and we’re waiting for the team to release more details

There are several roles that provide rewards in Aion's economic model:

For the initial PoW release (this year Q2), rewards can be earned by mining.

On Aion-1 (2019 release, hybrid consensus), validators/nodes will receive rewards for processing transactions. Additionally, validator backers (DPoS stakers and PoI solvers) will earn rewards by supporting the validators.

The PoW and hybrid consensus releases will be bridged and coexist. AION's coin supply will exist on both chains, so mining will continue to generate rewards into the future.

Additionally, Aion bridges between blockchain networks will have their own distinct network of validators and fee distribution structures.
copper member
Merit: 101
Is AION ERC20 or is Aion having there own main net released with native AION wallet on it ?
Pages:
Jump to: