Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Aion Network - Enabling federated blockchain networks ⚡️ - page 6. (Read 11708 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 101
I think this huge project is missed by many crypto-enthusiasts, so I want to see more news here)
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1005
Congrats team - AION token listed on Changelly! I am often buying/selling crypto/fiat via this exchange and this is a really comfortable and easy way to work with. Now Aion token can gain more liquidity.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I wish good luck for the idea!
Noticing plan, spotless logo, riveting idea!
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
Since AION can only be mined with Nvidia cards, can anyone in the team comment when will AION be mined from AMD?
Activity: 42
Hello, fellows! surprising sales dues! Reasoned website, very nice business!
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Just heard about the new AION mining pools. What are the benefits of this for the mining bonuses I receive, and does it encourage decentralisation?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Is there a mining guide or a video that guides you through each step to set up a mining rig? something so simple that anyone could do?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I like the idea of your project. I need register in WL to can participate in other stages of ICO? Guys, can someone tell me. Aion Network is a long-term investment so i dont want to sell it too early. will i get an option to hold tokens on cold wallet?
Activity: 22
This is a very good project with ability! Brilliant activity, a rather interesting activity, discerning website!
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009
It is mineable with both nvidia and amd but it seems a lot of people not discover the aion yet...
Aion might not be profitable to mine that's why there are not that many miners, those mining now are the ones believe aion will be worth more in future. if i had a rig i would definitely mine aion.
Activity: 167
I don’t think we should call this a bear market. This is all the product of the futures market having emerged, and unfortunately were at the mercy of bitcoin.If anything we should be in a bull market. So many projects are hitting milestones, making partnerships, advancing on their tech...the sentiment is good
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
It is mineable with both nvidia and amd but it seems a lot of people not discover the aion yet...
Activity: 72
Greetings, experience the tech change.
Activity: 13
Greetings, guys! I suppose it's a great project. Reasoned website, unblemished approach!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
This project is a real game changer. This could truly bring mass adoption to every single company on earth by helping scalability and interoperability get to the next level. 20$ by the end of the year
Awaiting for DENALI launch
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
Ive been in crypto since 2011 or so and the waiting game is peanuts when being so excited about this amazing tech
Activity: 364

Latest Updates - June 16th, 2018

🎙️AMA with Matt Spoke
June 15
youtu.be/jxm24r211EI

📺 Matt Spoke's Weekly Update
Week of June 4
youtu.be/77X1mVgDHVE

📰 Aion Monthly Newsletter
May Update
mailchi.mp/f2cb8a6b1448/may_update

💻 Latest Blog Posts:

Aion Bounties and Grants
blog.aion.network/aion-bounties-and-grants-264248924f8a

Microsoft Azure Lists AionNode
blog.aion.network/microsoft-azure-lists-aionnode-a563181b0fbd

🗞️ Recent Press:

How Blockchain Can Empower Women
Richa Vajpeyi featured (Aion's Head of Marketing)
news.coinsquare.com/blockchain/how-blockchain-can-empower-women-and-minorities

How to get blockchains to talk to each other
Aion Network & Matt Spoke featured
technologyreview.com/s/611187/how-to-get-blockchains-to-talk-to-each-other

🎥 Recent Videos:

Cryptotexty interviews Matt Spoke
youtu.be/IP85VWTzC38

Matt Spoke and Jin Tu talk in Cluj Romania at Aion Dev Meet-up
youtu.be/jURP6Zo-lj0

📆 Upcoming Events:

June 17-18: Tel Aviv, Israel
Alchemist Money Summit
Kesem Frank speaking
tlv.moneysummit.io

June 18: Tel Aviv, Israel
Aion Tel Aviv Dev Meet-up
eventbrite.ca/e/aion-network-tel-aviv-blockchain-developer-meet-up-tickets-46762552052
Pages:
Jump to: