Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Aion Network - Enabling federated blockchain networks ⚡️ - page 4. (Read 11708 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
i will check it out. so pls clarify wht you mean by dev tools in september. how are dev shops which Aion have partnerships building their dapps?
Activity: 55
Seems like most people don’t understand what a poc is haha
Look, I wouldn’t be surprised if Vodafone builds on Aion. Just don’t count on it when the only thing we have is a poc
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
I'm kinda bummed out by this new miner lol, it has been a good run past 2 months, but the days of big profits are soon over Still going to keep mining though, because $100 AION is not unimaginable That's only same marketcap as Ripple has right now

its definitely possible, right now its dirt cheap so a great time to load up, it literally is the internet of blockchain. Right now it might not be so profitable to mine but I believe by september you'll be able to mine AION at about 75% of the normal cost, all using the SONM platform.
Activity: 48
They won't. By "no forced swap" I mean that you could keep your ERC20 tokens in a private wallet (like MEW, for example) until you were ready to move it over the token bridgeExchanges will probably only handle one version of Aion at any given time
Activity: 238
Aion team is already working with current & new exchanges so they all switch from erc20 Aion to native Aion coins or list native Aion coins directly, more details will soon be announced.
The Token Swap has not been announced yet.  We're still stress testing the bridge and working with exchanges and partners on the best way to make the Token Swap as easy and seamless for token holders.  Stay Tuned for more details in the coming weeks.
Activity: 33
With AION becoming increasingly harder to mine; you're crazy not to be buying AION at these cheap ass prices!
Come a year from now... Do you think AION will be in such great supply, post TRS? Miners will be receiving much less PoW rewards on the Kilimanjaro network. Everyone will be hoarding for staking purposes too.
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
When is the bridge going live that will change Fortune of aion for good . Than lets rev up the marketing, lets get everyone on Aion, because eventually they'll stand to win with us.
Activity: 133
Why be so rude. If you dont like aion or the things they provide go somewhere else. Nobody asked you to be here. Interstellar replies on all your stupid bs. If you want signed contracts with other parties by the notary office, they are not here. We are in the beginning of a project. You are looking for a sp500 business for a start up price. Good luck finding that. Share with us when you found it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
Aions already on binance and my largest holding. Nkn is my second, was just looking for a little support for the vote
Activity: 832
Merit: 250
Interested in working for #AionNetwork? Come join us at the Boost #Blockchain JobFair hosted by BlockchainAmy & Blockchain Ambassadors. Thursday August 23rd.
For More Info ->https://www.eventbrite.ca/e/boost-blockchain-job-fair-tickets-45989222001
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Plz give example in simple words how aion works what it is.. just assume I am new to crypto
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
Aion (AION)  may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b5e8268a589aa60dbb90f60
It sounds strange to my ears about this exchange and after I check it is a new exchange that will be launched 55 days ahead. Only 1 vote is obtained by AION. More votes are needed for AION to be able to enter as 20 coins that getting the most votes Grin .
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Aion gives the chance to become the ambassador in the community,
organizing actions and working with local developers and enthusiasts of Blockchain,
I think persons interested much!

many blockchain projects will start doing so. If they take the old route (dot com era), it'll take a lot longer but by using the community right now before mass adoption, they'll speed up the process by a factor of 10
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
Aion gives the chance to become the ambassador in the community,
organizing actions and working with local developers and enthusiasts of Blockchain,
I think persons interested much!
Activity: 5
Introduction to Aion is very specific
Activity: 61
Feel free to pm any of our admins through the community channel to inform about the scammers. We will NEVER pm you first.

Furthermore, report the user which is messaging you pretending to be from the DISCIPLINA team or admin in the channel.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Why is aion mining so easy? This calculator says if you invest in aion mining you make x6 in roi. And other coins are all red in mining profit. Or is this a fault?
Could you please share the link of calculator that you referred? I haven't know such a calculator existing.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I'm kinda bummed out by this new miner lol, it has been a good run past 2 months, but the days of big profits are soon over Still going to keep mining though, because $100 AION is not unimaginable That's only same marketcap as Ripple has right now
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Why is aion mining so easy? This calculator says if you invest in aion mining you make x6 in roi. And other coins are all red in mining profit. Or is this a fault?
Activity: 48
Hi larry; please note, also that is a fake account; the "bio" gives an username, rather than the "username" form; make sure to report them spam and block them
Pages:
Jump to: