Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Aion Network - Enabling federated blockchain networks ⚡️ - page 7. (Read 11708 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
It's a crypto trade is very good.
Impeccable project, aware results.  Good luck all.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Aion has only just launched mainnet, enterprise clients won't actually be running their data on AION public chain yet
Activity: 1960
Merit: 350
I mean, they were travelling all over the world right?
Yes, AION recently did presentation in Ukraine
That's where we recorded this interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP85VWTzC38

Before that they were in Romania, and I think it will possible to meet AION team on many important crypto-conferences

Dont forget they were at consensus, and though people say consensus failed, it was a great success. It just didn't translate to an increase in price but the intrinsic value of most present companies went up big time.

Yes, Consensus is useful for projects like AION. You can meet almost everyone you need and in few days setup lots of partnerships, new connections, etc.
But it's also good idea to travel more. Especially when you are looking for developers) as ordinary developers rarely visit Consensus
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

That's where we recorded this interview https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP85VWTzC38

Before that they were in Romania, and I think it will possible to meet AION team on many important crypto-conferences

Dont forget they were at consensus, and though people say consensus failed, it was a great success. It just didn't translate to an increase in price but the intrinsic value of most present companies went up big time.

Activity: 53
That's great to hear Anit! I think so too Smiley
Activity: 960
Merit: 502
why no one is surprised that such an interesting project that is already close in the top 50, so little is discussed here, this forum means little for the cryptomir...
Activity: 41
what is transaction per second and is it scalable in future
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I am sure that many will want to develop Aion in our community, organizing events and working with local developers and enthusiasts of Blockchain.
Activity: 621
Merit: 250
Someone should build a decentralised cmc on aion, like an Oracle. I'm actually embarrassed that I still use their site with all the shitcoins they peddle and the power they wield
There is no masternodes, but the document section in Aion website describes the token use.
Activity: 827
Merit: 502
At about the same time as the STORJ agreement, SONM announced a partnership with Aion. The “third generation blockchain” brings interconnectivity to public and private projects, allowing them to send data between blockchains and scale without losing speed.
Activity: 210
Now I think that Aion will never grow, I keep half a year these coins and can not get profit. I want to believe that everything will change in the future..
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
what are the key events with the project this summer? who then has a selection? I would like to understand where we are going
Activity: 896
AION is lining up with a massive year with 15 companies as mentioned by Matt. Marketing to retail investors is not priority if they have foundations in place. If they didn't it would be different.
Activity: 460
One thing Aion is lacking is getting the ordinary crypto investor enthusiastic about the project. I think you and others here do a great job compared to the marketing team they have
Activity: 621
out of all Dapp platforms, Aion is the most connected to the enterprise world. That’s all they did at Nuco, and it’s them who cofound the Ethereum Enterprise Alliance.
Activity: 187
It's standards setting. With those standards set by EEA, Aion can focus on interchain communication
If a chain meets the minimum standards, it will be much easier to connect them, by Aion or anyone
Pages:
Jump to: