Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Aion Network - Enabling federated blockchain networks ⚡️ - page 5. (Read 11708 times)

Activity: 827
Merit: 502
anyone know when will web wallet be available I never use ubuntu so i need another wallet. And what is real Circulating Supply  of aion now ? when coinmarket update it ?
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Good evening team! I joined this idea. I am interested to watch how the owners implement the idea.
Activity: 180
Merit: 10
I had an idea re first token bridge... for a limited time AION offer bonus tokens as some percentage for all tokens that cross over the bridge. Create some hype around bridge opening
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
For a side note father Buterin is an angel investor of Nuco ( The company behind the AION.network)
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
when the brigge is live, will there be no need to swap ?  i can just keep it in my eth wallet?
Please tell me, what exchanges support Aion token swap? I now have Aion tokens stored in the ERC 20 blockchain in myetherwallet, what actions do I need to take to make a replacement for new coins?
Activity: 182
Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace
Let's say AION network fulfills all of their roadmap. What is your price prediction?  I'm going the safe way and say $1,000 per token

lol are you retarded or did you just buy 1000 coins in hopes of becoming a millionaire with a 1K investment? My wildest bet for the next 5 years would be 100$, my safest would be between 20 and 40$.
Activity: 193
Can I transfer aion token from exchange to some erc 20 token wallet? Do we have any wallet to store?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
just read blog post said aion will have public sale later this year. i thought the public sale was cancelled and all remaining token gave out to trs ?
Let's say AION network fulfills all of their roadmap. What is your price prediction?  I'm going the safe way and say $1,000 per token
Activity: 161
The staking white paper isn't released yet. Do you know or have a educated guess on the amount of tokens required to stake AION?
Activity: 784
Merit: 272
RotmanSchool MBA grad released an analysis about how profitable it is for miners to plug their rigs onto the Aion network.

https://medium.com/@naka.lqk/aions-hash-power-and-the-substantial-mining-profitability-on-the-aion-network-6e89304f80ec
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
With Ethereum having some congestion and strong ties to AION, I imagine it would be beneficial to them to offload some projects onto AION while they work on their network themselves

aion was built on ethereum but i think thats how far their ties go, correct me if i'm wrong. I also don't see how aion could help them, they're focused on interoperability between chains
With Ethereum having some congestion and strong ties to AION, I imagine it would be beneficial to them to offload some projects onto AION while they work on their network themselves
Do you guys know if the ERC20 token will be delisted after the swap or will both the Aion coin and token coexists for an underestimate time? I wonder if CMC will list both or just aion coin?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Is Aion reselling the the token on exchanges after we swap it or do they burn them? Or is it more of a Neo and Gas type of coexisting coins
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
Is the mined AION is available on exchanges yet? Because I can Only see the ERC-20 token version.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
Since AION can only be mined with Nvidia cards, can anyone in the team comment when will AION be mined from AMD?
A community member built a miner called smartminer and now it's supporting to amd too.. You can find the link on aion's forum.
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech
Congrats team - AION token listed on Changelly! I am often buying/selling crypto/fiat via this exchange and this is a really comfortable and easy way to work with. Now Aion token can gain more liquidity.

It’ll help more once the next bull run has started. Currently most projects are experiencing very low volumes so a new listing doesnt really matter. As soon as thats over it’ll all go back up big time
Activity: 102
Are there any blockchains like (EOS, NEO, ICON etc.) out there that are already AION-compliant?
Pages:
Jump to: