Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] ♛ CarTaxi The world's first car towing platform on blockchain ♛ - page 2. (Read 15385 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 262
That photo is completely false, you do not have to be an expert in image editing to realize. In addition to managing their ico and bounty in a bad way and scam people now insult them with that photo.

by the way yes after checking the photos on the photoshop it clearly shows the intervention of the editor. unfortunately such projects were already on this forum but they were quickly revealed. i do not advise you to invest in a project where they even falsify such a thing as a photo of your advertisement.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014
That photo is completely false, you do not have to be an expert in image editing to realize. In addition to managing their ico and bounty in a bad way and scam people now insult them with that photo.
Guys, how you think, this month something will change?
Or we will be told again:
No profit has been received due to development, so there will be no bonuses, no buyback this month. Angry

i think everything here is absolutely clear, the project is non-working and the money will continue to be cut to new lambo for the creators. then what the team presented can make a student in a week's work with the same problems. then the question is why so much money was collected if the work is not worth thousands of dollars?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection
Guys, how you think, this month something will change?
Or we will be told again:
No profit has been received due to development, so there will be no bonuses, no buyback this month. Angry

maybe the project will be profitable in the coming months. Or is this an adobe photo shop project and the car is not real?

even if the photo is real in what i doubt because it is clear that there are cuts that in the editor can only be and not in reality it's all a few hundred dollars maximum. and in russia they for a dozen dollars can order such stickers to paste. until the project is an obvious failure and i do not think that it will improve itself somehow.
legendary
Taking into account how they have done things from the ICO most likely they are waiting to sell their tokens with false promises, like that image.
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
What type of risks involved in investing?

Returns since ICO
0.04x
USD

0.02x
ETH

0.03x
BTC

These numbers show how much the token price has changed relative to the initial ICO token price.

Draw conclusions...
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
It's so close to the 15th . Another dividend payment and buy back of tokens are coming. How much they will pay this time? What do you think?
the team doesn't think anymore. the team must have disappeared with the money. or are there still positive news in the channels? just like the bounty campaign the project is a shit project
The team has disappeared, I did not see the message on the channel. The negative reviews about the manager show that the project is unlikely to develop.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
What type of risks involved in investing?
legendary
From what I understand they did very badly with the participants in the bounty and with the investors. As for the image... It can not be worse made.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

maybe the project will be profitable in the coming months. Or is this an adobe photo shop project and the car is not real?
Activity: 13
I believe this project will be successful, and very positive,not only are functional in the real world but very promising as a business partner.
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
It's so close to the 15th . Another dividend payment and buy back of tokens are coming. How much they will pay this time? What do you think?
the team doesn't think anymore. the team must have disappeared with the money. or are there still positive news in the channels? just like the bounty campaign the project is a shit project
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
I think the project can become successful because there are less competitors in this sphere than in pure taxi's one.
Do you plan to start in Europe? Is there any list of planned countries?

whether there is still an answer here? I think no.

You think right. Still there is no answer here.
Looks like the thread isn't supported any more.

IS there still the project so far?

The project exists, but unfortunately the price of tokens fell in an abyss there Are no positive news.
Activity: 40
The idea of this project is very actual and if it can be implemented, this will be a real progress in the technology of blockchain. I look forward to the implementation of the project.
Activity: 308
Merit: 103
Anybody knows how much they will spend for dividend and token buy-out this month? As usually the team inform holders in advance Huh

No profit has been received due to development in April 16 - May 15, so there will be no bonuses, no buyback this month. The number of orders for the period from April 16 to May 15 is 11 230 orders, the average order value is 61,2$.

https://twitter.com/CarTaxi_24/status/996799398746214405
Activity: 98
Anybody knows how much they will spend for dividend and token buy-out this month? As usually the team inform holders in advance Huh
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Tell me how your project is developing now, what are your successes, were you able to fulfill the plans prescribed in your road map? Does your company continue to work in the countries that were listed in your technical documentation?
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Vulverant omnes, ultima necat.
I think the project can become successful because there are less competitors in this sphere than in pure taxi's one.

IS there still the project so far?
Activity: 28

Pages:
Jump to: