Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] ♛ CarTaxi The world's first car towing platform on blockchain ♛ - page 5. (Read 15385 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 507
the idea of the project is not bad, but the competitors are not far from not a little, if the system in Beijing does improve, then it can turn out very well for investors
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
why price is too low than ico price?  i think cartaxi developers should concern to pump ctx.But I am happy they are giving reward for holding cartaxi.hope they will also start development soon.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
If someone still believes that it is a theory or simple FUD I invite you to look within the thread and find the answers. Even some translators have deleted the translations.

As a translator, I must say that I am deeply disappointed by the way the entire bounty campaign was carried out. First they showed big numbers to attract people and have their ICO widely promoted. But at the end of the ICO they changed the rules so that they would just pay a pittance. Not to mention that the ETH addresses of many bounty participants were changed and the tokens stolen.

To be honest, I have to say the Cartaxi team tried to restore some bounty justice by refunding those people who suffered from the ETH address robbery. I am certainly pleased about their gesture, but the fact remains that I got less than one tenth of what I was supposed to receive for my translation work, which included the ANN thread, subtitles for two videos and translation of a 37 page whitepaper.
Activity: 392
In which countries will be your platform working?
will it be use in any country? is this a worldwide project?
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
If someone still believes that it is a theory or simple FUD I invite you to look within the thread and find the answers. Even some translators have deleted the translations.
Activity: 392
In which countries will be your platform working?
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
From what I see, the cartaxi scam has been confirmed... SAD. This coin should fall into oblivion immediately and die for the bad practices of their devs.
CarTaxi is a clear SCAM. Not fulfilling their promise on what they post is a clear SCAM. Here is the definition and educate yourself:

SCAM : A fraudulent scheme performed by a dishonest individual, group, or company in an attempt to obtain money or something else of value.

CarTaxi is an already existing business with operations in Major cities of Russia and beyond.Currently CTX tokens is tradable on HitBTC,etherdelta ,Index Exchange and Decentrex.We also pay our investors monthly bonuses (token holders has already received first 2 months bonuses).
Provide  evidence on accusations of SCAM .Don't raise claims out of empty barrels.

If the accusation is not real then why more than 500+ participants in bounty campaign tells the same. Even an existing business or company  can scam people. The fact that even other banks scam people, that is the reason why cryptocurrency was invented.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
this shitcoin is barely traded. the people dropped the token. It will be hard to get coinmarketcap sales.
there the cartaxi people have to buy and sell themselves   Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
I do not know why Coinmarket does not show it, but apart from etherdeltan, it is also sold in hitbtc stock market, but when I look at the daily transaction numbers there it looks very low. I do not know whether it is valued at long walks or worth keeping. But there is already SCAM theory about the project. I think we should wait a little longer for this project
Coinmarket does not list coins or tokens unless they have at least $10.000 24 hour volume. So I guess we will have to wait!
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
@SpringfieldM1A it is not any theory, it is a fact. You can talk to any participant and you can see proofs, how they changed addresses, how they sent only 10% of all bountys and more. These people have what they deserve, even if they do not care.
Activity: 966
Merit: 550
I do not know why Coinmarket does not show it, but apart from etherdeltan, it is also sold in hitbtc stock market, but when I look at the daily transaction numbers there it looks very low. I do not know whether it is valued at long walks or worth keeping. But there is already SCAM theory about the project. I think we should wait a little longer for this project
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
CarTaxi: The 1st car towing platform on blockchain
From what I see, the cartaxi scam has been confirmed... SAD. This coin should fall into oblivion immediately and die for the bad practices of their devs.
CarTaxi is a clear SCAM. Not fulfilling their promise on what they post is a clear SCAM. Here is the definition and educate yourself:

SCAM : A fraudulent scheme performed by a dishonest individual, group, or company in an attempt to obtain money or something else of value.

CarTaxi is an already existing business with operations in Major cities of Russia and beyond.Currently CTX tokens is tradable on HitBTC,etherdelta ,Index Exchange and Decentrex.We also pay our investors monthly bonuses (token holders has already received first 2 months bonuses).
Provide  evidence on accusations of SCAM .Don't raise claims out of empty barrels.
Activity: 167
Merit: 11

Hahahah cartaxi rank 1054 in coinmarketcap, that's the shit that these scammers deserve. Now that they cry and they say they did not know anything.
Check your coinmarketcap again .You should understand that tokens that get listed newly takes a while before it becomes stable.
This shitcoin is still not listed on coinmarketcap . that is worse than any e-token  Grin
they wrote it should be great big exchanges come.
Ahhhh. OK. Etherdelta  Grin  Grin   Cartaxi is Wolga and Lada    Wink

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cartaxi-token/
https://twitter.com/CarTaxi_24/status/928284234573385728

so when car taxi can listed in hitbtc
because today after car taxi announcement in twitter about listed in hitbtc, until now car taxi still not yet listed in hitbtc
CTX is already trading on HitBTC  https://hitbtc.com/CTX-to-BTC
I do not think they are scam, they just lowered the rewards for bounty hunters, i was also affected as i got very small amount for my article, anyhow i still like the project, it is an already running real business that pays profit share every month, well i do not know when the next profit share is planned but it is really great to be part of this business. cheers!

Bonus payout calculations will done on every 15th and paid monthly
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
even here have been many who claim that this care taxi is positiv scam ,,
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I do not think they are scam, they just lowered the rewards for bounty hunters, i was also affected as i got very small amount for my article, anyhow i still like the project, it is an already running real business that pays profit share every month, well i do not know when the next profit share is planned but it is really great to be part of this business. cheers!
Activity: 280
This shitcoin is still not listed on coinmarketcap . that is worse than any e-token  Grin
they wrote it should be great big exchanges come.
Ahhhh. OK. Etherdelta  Grin  Grin   Cartaxi is Wolga and Lada    Wink

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cartaxi-token/
https://twitter.com/CarTaxi_24/status/928284234573385728

so when car taxi can listed in hitbtc
because today after car taxi announcement in twitter about listed in hitbtc, until now car taxi still not yet listed in hitbtc
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Here's a step by step guide to setting up a wallet and buying CarTaxi tokens: https://getcrypto.info/cartaxi-token/

here the best wallets for CARTAXI

Pages:
Jump to: