Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] ♛ CarTaxi The world's first car towing platform on blockchain ♛ - page 4. (Read 15385 times)

Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Good one, but Vietnamese translation is too awful to read. Maybe the translator has used google translate so its not causal for Vietnamese.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Good project, expect the team to gain share from this market, look forward to your bounty task.
Hopefully the best will happen within this project, hopefully all goes smoothly as it has been in the plan.
success for this project.

did you know what was the reason why the price of car taxi went up for the past few days? i am very curious, sorry to ask because i havent been checking this thread.
Activity: 532
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Good project, expect the team to gain share from this market, look forward to your bounty task.
Hopefully the best will happen within this project, hopefully all goes smoothly as it has been in the plan.
success for this project.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
CarTaxi this shit project, breaking the issue price. Maybe other currencies are not afraid of breaking the issue price, because there is no fatal problem, temporary market's cold reception or temporary market is not good, and long time is always coming back. This coin is estimated to be on the run. It's hopeless. Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
This looks very worth watching.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/olehrazin-1425519
you write garbage everywhere  Wink

At the beginning I thought cartaxi is a good idea. I also invested a bit. Unfortunately at the end of the ico was the fraud on the bounty people. many people have read that and the course went down. the trust was gone. I still hope that the idea for the future of 2018 will be a success. but the news is missing here. if good news comes here, the price will rise again
so the bounty believed this project successfully the dev team had to work hard give new ideas and prove that the project is nice and interesting to follow and the results any satisfactory later. so the bounty hunter who does not feel let down. and prices will surely go up later
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
When token will be listed on exchanges?

It is already listed on EtherDelta and HitBTC as far as I know.
I don't know if other exchanges will come soon.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
When token will be listed on exchanges?
Activity: 518
Merit: 258

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/olehrazin-1425519
you write garbage everywhere  Wink

At the beginning I thought cartaxi is a good idea. I also invested a bit. Unfortunately at the end of the ico was the fraud on the bounty people. many people have read that and the course went down. the trust was gone. I still hope that the idea for the future of 2018 will be a success. but the news is missing here. if good news comes here, the price will rise again
Activity: 133
BELUGA PAY. Complete Mobile Point of Sale System
I'm holding som CTX tokens, Am I supposed to receive dividends each month or it is just for ICO investors?
I'm holding for the beginning and I didn't receive anything.
Activity: 140
CarTaxi is working to attract investors for a quick and confident implementation of the plans for 2018. Major investments were made last month, and some of them were spent to pay off tokens to reduce the number of tokens in circulation and to accelerate the growth of the value of CTX. We redeemed some of the tokens at the price of ICO from a large investment fund invested in the ICO stage. The redeemed tokens were burned along with the monthly redemption.

https://www.facebook.com/cartaxi.io/photos/a.120715051920963.1073741828.120661401926328/144435256215609/?type=3&theater
Activity: 406
Of course, you need time for the development of the project, the main means is, it remains to wait and hope for the best, it's just hard not to drain coins when they flash on your wallet).
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Activity: 882
Merit: 429
People write here without reading the previous messages, then when something goes wrong they cry.
Activity: 280
Merit: 110
I hope such useful service will penetrate the market more. You can't underestimate the importance of a good taxi service. It's something you technically can't live without, but once you get used to the high standards. Good luck.

Its a great idea use case for blockchain to disrupt centralized services like uber. Hopefully this will work out and we will be able to use CarTaxi App instead of those in the future!

I love people posting comments without ever reading the first post, only to make their post count grow.
Here it's so easy to find with people thinking it's a taxi app.  Grin
Activity: 167
Merit: 11
I think their service and business will grow overtime, so will be the income. They need to expand to more places and more cities to increase the revenue which im sure they will be keen in doing.

I don't think it will grow as you mentioned, it is  already considered as a RED FLAG for investors. They can't even explain what happened to those campaign participants that they SCAM after the ICO.
Activity: 238
Its a great idea use case for blockchain to disrupt centralized services like uber. Hopefully this will work out and we will be able to use CarTaxi App instead of those in the future!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
You guys need to do some research before posting, they are live on coinmarketcap from more than couple of weeks, for your easiness im posting the link here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cartaxi-token/

I do not know why Coinmarket does not show it, but apart from etherdeltan, it is also sold in hitbtc stock market, but when I look at the daily transaction numbers there it looks very low. I do not know whether it is valued at long walks or worth keeping. But there is already SCAM theory about the project. I think we should wait a little longer for this project
Coinmarket does not list coins or tokens unless they have at least $10.000 24 hour volume. So I guess we will have to wait!
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I think their service and business will grow overtime, so will be the income. They need to expand to more places and more cities to increase the revenue which im sure they will be keen in doing.
Activity: 126
I hope such useful service will penetrate the market more. You can't underestimate the importance of a good taxi service. It's something you technically can't live without, but once you get used to the high standards. Good luck.
Activity: 238
Interesting idea, but can someone explain me why exactly you need blockchain for car towing? Wouldnt a global plattform, off blockchain, be likewise suitable for this purpose?
Pages:
Jump to: