Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] ♛ CarTaxi The world's first car towing platform on blockchain ♛ - page 3. (Read 15385 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I think the project can become successful because there are less competitors in this sphere than in pure taxi's one.
Do you plan to start in Europe? Is there any list of planned countries?

whether there is still an answer here? I think no.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
I think the project can become successful because there are less competitors in this sphere than in pure taxi's one.
Do you plan to start in Europe? Is there any list of planned countries?
Activity: 98
 this is nice project looking forward how team will manage to get it's share from this market. i like this concept that is amazing and hope itwill be huge in future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 103
UNCLOAK - Cyber Threat Detection
It's so close to the 15th . Another dividend payment and buy back of tokens are coming. How much they will pay this time? What do you think?
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
important information:
"Dear friends! This month bonus distribution for CTX tokenholders will be done tomorrow for technical reasons. We apologize for the inconvenience."
https://twitter.com/CarTaxi_24/status/966693593611108352
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
I think the project will continue to develop well in the coming months. They are working on the app and this app will also be good. everything that is good takes a little bit. many other ico have no project and are better rated. that's not fair. we will be able to see good results in july. I am convinced of that
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
What? why so it is not enough? Every month less and less. Really the profit of the company permanently falls? I am disappointed
I found the response in twitter:
The size of the monthly bonuses in February is 4 ETH. The same amount goes to buy CTX from exchanges for their subsequent burning. The number of orders for the period from January 16 to February 15 is 15 794 orders.
https://twitter.com/CarTaxi_24/status/964218841411833856
Anybody knows how much they will spend for dividend and token buy-out this month? As usually the team inform holders in advance
Activity: 126
i  like this concept that is amazing and it has advantage of blockchain which is already on the fire and it will be huge in future.
can you confirm if this is an official bounty compaign or a not? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cartaxi-token-2909505
youtube and telegram links have no direct connection with your project ...

I'm almost sure this airdrop doesn't relate to this project. Maybe they will really pay 20 tokens to first 200 subscribers. 4000 tokens per 0.03$ it's only 120$. Very cheap way to make new subscribers
Activity: 686
Merit: 266
can you confirm if this is an official bounty compaign or a not? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cartaxi-token-2909505
youtube and telegram links have no direct connection with your project ...
Is it just me or dividends didn't get paid for the last month?

Last month they paid dividend at 25 of January. Here is their facebook post:
"This month bonus distribution for CTX tokenholders will be done on the 25th of January for technical reasons. We apologize for the inconvenience and ask you to be understanding."
https://www.facebook.com/cartaxi.io/photos/a.120715051920963.1073741828.120661401926328/149478139044654/?type=3
Activity: 42
Is it just me or dividends didn't get paid for the last month?
Activity: 129
Merit: 100
Vulverant omnes, ultima necat.
Any way, it has a real world usage, so i don't think this will scam the investors.

By the way, it has not shared the amount of profit they declared since the beginning of the pre-ico and this is not a good sign, imho.
Activity: 560
I am into this since a long time, but in my opinion, communication is super weak, as investor i feel abandoned.

Is it only my feeling or is it a generalized among all of us?

I think you are completely right. if the devs want to have money then write every day and answer all the questions.
When the ico is over then the investors and bounty people are uninteresting. You have the money now.
And if the project is good or less good, many are not interested anymore. they got their btc and eth and are
looking forward to many millions of dollars

indeed from the very beginning, I see this project have the team and the dev is responsible and professional so if there is a problem with his team or dev project immediately solve the problem. Hopefully, there are many investors who join and increased participation of participants, in order to make this project better in future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
I am into this since a long time, but in my opinion, communication is super weak, as investor i feel abandoned.

I think you are completely right. if the devs want to have money then write every day and answer all the questions.
When the ico is over then the investors and bounty people are uninteresting. You have the money now.
And if the project is good or less good, many are not interested anymore. they got their btc and eth and are
looking forward to many millions of dollars
Activity: 129
Vulverant omnes, ultima necat.

Activity: 304
Merit: 250
CarTaxi is working to attract investors for a quick and confident implementation of the plans for 2018. Major investments were made last month, and some of them were spent to pay off tokens to reduce the number of tokens in circulation and to accelerate the growth of the value of CTX. We redeemed some of the tokens at the price of ICO from a large investment fund invested in the ICO stage. The redeemed tokens were burned along with the monthly redemption.

https://www.facebook.com/cartaxi.io/photos/a.120715051920963.1073741828.120661401926328/144435256215609/?type=3&theater
Just learned that the coin redemption and incineration program, all redeemed tokens will be burned
Activity: 14
It's not about buying too late, it's about selling too early.
Buy and hold. Longterm. 10+ years.
Pages:
Jump to: