Pages:
Author

Topic: 📌 [ANN] 📈 [Pre-ICO] CloudFish - Disrupting Global Cloud Security 🌎 - page 32. (Read 4739 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
How can we use CloudFish token?
Activity: 278
Merit: 5
Invest and play
Activity: 100
The project is really interesting, I decided that I will participate in this project. BLOCKCHAIN  has a right to exist and I hope will be very promising.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
very initial success this cloudfish coin there are for many reasons that very nice all cooperative team on our developing projects goodluck every one on this team
Activity: 26
Last but not the least this project has a very enthralling whitepaper and the team is so qualified! I am sure nothing can stop this project to be successful! Hats off.
This coin will gonna be a big break in the cloud security world, it will create a positive change towards investment and many other related things, 10 years from now Cloudfish will gonna create many rich people and successful SECURED businesses. Best of luck!
Activity: 11

This is a very large project and it has prospects for all participants. I will be watching the project.
Activity: 22
I hope this project different with other project and can be successful you all the best I’m really interested in your project.
Activity: 9
I just read the white paper. The idea is an ultimate goal and people should look forward to invest in this project!
Activity: 9
What I am not real clear on is when storage is used by a customer, is that persons data stored entirely on just the one PC in which you have a contract on? or is it dispersed around the network in bits and pieces across many storage units?
Activity: 22
Cloudfish is a truly innovative concept in the cryptocurrency space focused on social good i just say congratulations.
Activity: 40
where is thread for bounty? is any or not? i try search on bounties section,,no result

Hey Pager, we don't have a separate bounty thread. The link to our bounty site is on the first post cloud-fish.io/bounty.html

Let us know if you habe specific questions.

Cheers!
This coin has a bright future and I am surely going to invest in it. Mind blowing idea with amazing team and impressive white paper!
Activity: 102
I Want To Use CloudFish .It's Look Very Secure.
Activity: 130
The company is striving to compete with its competitors by offering attractive prizes and features and always be one step ahead than its competitors.
Activity: 88
Merit: 1
Great And  Interesting Project , I hope the success of this.
Activity: 125
I Think It's Very Secure
Activity: 113
I read your site, it is perfectly decorated and i know many thinks about CloudFish .
Activity: 105
Merit: 11
VeI Think CloudFish  Is Very Secure for all
Activity: 63
Pages:
Jump to: