Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Humancoin is the cryptocurrency of kindness - page 38. (Read 30230 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
The HUMA token is easily convertible into points, miles, bonuses, coupons, tokens and is effortlessly integrated into already existing systems, without forcing business owners to reconfigure them — all it requires is setting a conversion rate. This is why Humancoin has the potential to become a global loyalty program aggregator.

I have to fly a lot, so extra miles are always welcomed. An extra reason to support the project.
Activity: 72
As I understand, I can pay tokens for services and goods of partner companies. Do you know which companies will participate it? Just some examples?
I think a lot of big companies all over the world will join this platform. They like charity projects, it is a kind of advertising for them: "Look! We are engaged in charity!"
Activity: 56
The project concept as well as its name is fabulous. The token price is reasonable. Token bonus structure is also fine.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
Don't you think that it's too early talk about it? First, you need to launch the platform, and only then make agreements with partners
Activity: 25
As I understand, I can pay tokens for services and goods of partner companies. Do you know which companies will participate it? Just some examples?
Activity: 1036
Merit: 102
You say that - charitable projects are able to accept fund, what procedures are necessary for this and for which countries will it be available? You don't find something in common with the Pixel Charity project?
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
The project seems rather budding. A rather interesting website, impeccably vision, certain website.

Thanks!
are you going to make your own blockchain?
According to the info on their website, they are not going to make their own blockchain but they will consider migration to another blockchain if needed.

True, we consider cooperation with other projects, not competition with them.
Activity: 21
The project seems rather budding. A rather interesting website, impeccably vision, certain website.
Activity: 22
The Humancoin is a ERC20 token. I think etherium's blockchain will be sufficient for their platform
Activity: 30
According to the info on their website, they are not going to make their own blockchain but they will consider migration to another blockchain if needed.
Activity: 32
Activity: 48
When will be the tokens distribution?
Tokens will be allocated to the user's personal account and will be distributed after the end of token sale
Activity: 72
When will be the tokens distribution?
Activity: 70
Token recipients will be incentivized to hold the tokens for a long time, waiting for the best opportunities to use them in partner loyalty programs
Does it mean that the list of loyalty programs offers will be dynamic?

We will announce our loyalty programs in 2019. Stay tuned. We wish we could cooperate with the best of the best Smiley
We wish that you could, too. Smiley It will cause the significant increase in the popularity of the token.
Activity: 22
will be there the additional tokens emission?
there will be additional token emissions, 100% tied to the actual volume of charitable donations. you can find it in whitepaper
you are right, there is a lot of useful information in the whitepaper. but not all read it at first
Activity: 55
there will be additional token emissions, 100% tied to the actual volume of charitable donations. you can find it in whitepaper
Activity: 25
I'm interested in your "built-in messenger". I hope it'll be simple and useful, like telegram
the main thing is that it was something different from the telegram. so that it was not a typical telegram clone. it is important that what they created was unique and inimitable. then people will be interesting.

So true) Keep in touch, so that you could know about all updates immediately  Smiley
Activity: 279
Merit: 100
I'm interested in your "built-in messenger". I hope it'll be simple and useful, like telegram
the main thing is that it was something different from the telegram. so that it was not a typical telegram clone. it is important that what they created was unique and inimitable. then people will be interesting.
Pages:
Jump to: