Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Humancoin is the cryptocurrency of kindness - page 42. (Read 30230 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
And what about the fee? Will HC take something?
Humancoin’s fee will be limited to 5% (which will be used for the future support and development of the platform)
Just 5%, whereas the other companies take up to 30% fee
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
Humancoin’s fee will be limited to 5% (which will be used for the future support and development of the platform)
Not sure, how you can make commerce, cryptocurrencies and charity work together but I'm interested to see, what'll come out of this.
As I guess, the main objective of this project is charity. Commerce is for loyalty program (encouragement of donators). Blockchain technology (cryptocurrencies) is needed to make p2p platform more decentralized, safety and clear.
The mix of commerce and cryptocurrencies will help to increase the number of donors.
Activity: 48
July 1 is the date of presale beginning, and the main stage starts on September 15, as it said in WP.

A couple of months away then. Well, I'll be following the news in the meantime. The project kinda caught my interest.
Activity: 20
Not sure, how you can make commerce, cryptocurrencies and charity work together but I'm interested to see, what'll come out of this.
As I guess, the main objective of this project is charity. Commerce is for loyalty program (encouragement of donators). Blockchain technology (cryptocurrencies) is needed to make p2p platform more decentralized, safety and clear.
Activity: 28
i'm not against with projects tying up with charity-related things but honestly, most of them are just using the face of charity. i wish this project will really live up to their mission and not be overpowered by greed.
The way I understand it, thats the whole point of using blockchain for that platform: to see, where the money goes after you donate it.
Activity: 25
Check the roadmap carefully. Beta version is scheduled for Q4 of this year.

Oh, so theyre just starting then. Gotta keep an eye on the project in the future then.
Activity: 52
Its actually a good way to monitor activities of many funds, since most of them operate unsupervised. Which is how it should be when someone works with someone else's money.
Activity: 40
Activity: 31
Awesome project.. great!! Smiley
Activity: 32
Any particular funds that already agreed for partnership?
Activity: 46
You mean gratitude? because the donation assumes that you will give something after not having received anything in exchange for yourself
You know, there's a bunch of charity events where people sell some superfluous merch and the proceeds go to the charity funds? I think they were talking about this kinda deal. Everyone involved gets something out of it.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
btw, will there be a lockout for the tokens?

I only found that 50% the team's tokens will be locked for 6 months and the other 50% for 12 months.
Activity: 79
Take time to be charitable guys - it is the road to Heaven. Will support this project as much as I can

i've been wondering the same thing lately. when can i try the beta of this platform?

Check the roadmap carefully. Beta version is scheduled for Q4 of this year.
Activity: 25
Take time to be charitable guys - it is the road to Heaven. Will support this project as much as I can

i've been wondering the same thing lately. when can i try the beta of this platform?
Activity: 17
Activity: 52
btw, will there be a lockout for the tokens?
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
i'm not against with projects tying up with charity-related things but honestly, most of them are just using the face of charity. i wish this project will really live up to their mission and not be overpowered by greed.
Activity: 41
The loyalty program is a nice idea. Not a horribly charitable person myself, but I would donate once in a while if I got something in return for that.thanks
You mean gratitude? because the donation assumes that you will give something after not having received anything in exchange for yourself

that's true, but isn't it nice when you help the needy and receive some reward in the same time? the program is great i think.
Pages:
Jump to: