Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Humancoin is the cryptocurrency of kindness - page 44. (Read 30230 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Can we make a donation in fiat? Or the only crypto is expected?
Asked this question a bit earlier. They say it can be both types of currency.

Our participants are free to make donations in any currency that they are comfortable spending the money in.  The donor may transfer the money in the desired currency to the recipient using the built-in currency conversion instrument on the Humancoin platform.
Activity: 55
Donators will receive back 50% of the value of their donation in tokens according to the exchange-weighted price of the token... Hm, sounds interesting. It’s a win-win situation, both from a moral and a financial standpoint.
an important feature that this 50% is according to the exchange-weighted price of the token, not 50% of the donation.

For example, a patron donates the equivalent
of $1,000 to charity projects on the Humancoin platform. If the average exchange
rate of the Humancoin token is, for example, $2, the donor is credited with 1000/
(2×2) = 250 Humancoin tokens.
Yep, I saw it. Even so, it's winning situation. Your donation will help people in need and the loyalty program will help you
Activity: 22
Donators will receive back 50% of the value of their donation in tokens according to the exchange-weighted price of the token... Hm, sounds interesting. It’s a win-win situation, both from a moral and a financial standpoint.
an important feature that this 50% is according to the exchange-weighted price of the token, not 50% of the donation.

For example, a patron donates the equivalent
of $1,000 to charity projects on the Humancoin platform. If the average exchange
rate of the Humancoin token is, for example, $2, the donor is credited with 1000/
(2×2) = 250 Humancoin tokens.
Activity: 25
Can we make a donation in fiat? Or the only crypto is expected?
Our participants are free to make donations in any currency that they are comfortable spending the money in.  The donor may transfer the money in the desired currency to the recipient using the built-in currency conversion instrument on the Humancoin platform.

Thats actually pretty sweet. Converting currencies to something a charity fund of your choice accepts can be a pain.
Activity: 30
Don't forget, please, that this is primarily a project for donations and philanthropists Wink

It can be both. All ICOs I've seen so far have aspirations to do good, but it doesnt mean that participants dont want to reap benefits of their investment. Philanthropic doesnt necessarily mean altruistic.
Activity: 30
i like the idea that unlike most charities, the donor will be able to select a project he or she sends money to. good way to find something suitable for everyone
hell, learning about most of the charity funds is already a good thing to potentially come out of the project. theres a ton of funds that do actual good and plenty of people who want to donate what they have, but these two groups dont meet as often as they should.
Activity: 28
Philanthropy is quite popular nowadays. It's great to see that this project is not tied to any specific charitable organization. If everyone made charity a part of their lives and helped those who are in need, the world would become a better place to live.
Yeah right that is why I can call this project unique and different compare to other. This project is designed to help the mankind and maybe that is the reason why the team called it the cryptocurrency of kindness.
A lotta projects claim to be designed to make improvements on society in general in some way. This, however, is the most direct attempt I've seen so far.
People tend to donate more and more frequently if they get out of it something besides warm and fuzzy feeling. I mean, thats what many of those charity events are all about. This platform seems to just streamline that.
Activity: 224
An interesting project from Humancoin by bringing together a synergy of the charity industry, e-commerce. I am sure many will want to contribute for this project.
Activity: 55
Activity: 42
if i get this right, your token can be used not only for the donations but also for receiving some discounts from partners. so my question is, who will be your partners?
Activity: 41
Unfortunately, charities are not always what they seem. There're many scandals on the ground that charity funds use the funds not the way they should do.  I personally hope that the transparency problem will be solved.

i'm forced to agree with you. that's the reason many good-will people are now reluctant to contribute anymore.
Activity: 75
i like the idea that unlike most charities, the donor will be able to select a project he or she sends money to. good way to find something suitable for everyone

it's also interesting that the opinion of the community is also taken into account. the donor can simply leave funds in the pool, and the system will allocate the money automatically to projects with the highest rating from the platform’s community. looking forward to see how it works.
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
Soft cap - $6 mln, it's not so much. I hope you'll be raised this funds in a couple of days. What will be with unsold tokens?
They'll be burned. By the way, team's tokens will be frozen (50%  for 6 months and another 50% for 12 months).
And what about bounty tokens? will they be frozen? and will there be a bounty campaign?
Also, WP says that only team's tokens will be frozen
That's not great... participants of bounty program will drop the price of token on the exchanges as soon as they get their tokens

oh wait, bounty tokens will be locked for a period of 1 month to prevent devaluation upon exchange listing, as it says in the bounty thread. so, there's no ground for worrying then

Good news. As I see, bounty campaign is already announced so I'll gladly take part.
Unfortunately, charities are not always what they seem. There're many scandals on the ground that charity funds use the funds not the way they should do.  I personally hope that the transparency problem will be solved.
Activity: 35
Soft cap - $6 mln, it's not so much. I hope you'll be raised this funds in a couple of days. What will be with unsold tokens?
They'll be burned. By the way, team's tokens will be frozen (50%  for 6 months and another 50% for 12 months).
And what about bounty tokens? will they be frozen? and will there be a bounty campaign?
Also, WP says that only team's tokens will be frozen
That's not great... participants of bounty program will drop the price of token on the exchanges as soon as they get their tokens

oh wait, bounty tokens will be locked for a period of 1 month to prevent devaluation upon exchange listing, as it says in the bounty thread. so, there's no ground for worrying then
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
Philanthropy is quite popular nowadays. It's great to see that this project is not tied to any specific charitable organization. If everyone made charity a part of their lives and helped those who are in need, the world would become a better place to live.
Yeah right that is why I can call this project unique and different compare to other. This project is designed to help the mankind and maybe that is the reason why the team called it the cryptocurrency of kindness.
Hello! Indeed Wink
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
Pages:
Jump to: