Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Humancoin is the cryptocurrency of kindness - page 39. (Read 30230 times)

Activity: 177
Merit: 1
Hey team.
It seems of this project will be preferably in the near future!

Hello! Pre-sale will start on the 1st of July and will last to 15th of August. Token sale  will start on the 15st of September and will last to 1th of November.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Hey team.
It seems of this project will be preferably in the near future!
Unfortunately, many projects simply force users to pay in tokens of their platform. Humancoin does not force donors to make donations in its tokens. We understand that projects need to receive funds in their home currency, so they themselves indicate in which currency, be it fiat or crypto, they want to receive donations. Users can then send the desired currency with the possibility of built-in conversion.

Learn more about opportunities to help on our website https://www.humancoin.net/
Token recipients will be incentivized to hold the tokens for a long time, waiting for the best opportunities to use them in partner loyalty programs
Does it mean that the list of loyalty programs offers will be dynamic?

We will announce our loyalty programs in 2019. Stay tuned. We wish we could cooperate with the best of the best Smiley
Activity: 26
Token recipients will be incentivized to hold the tokens for a long time, waiting for the best opportunities to use them in partner loyalty programs
Does it mean that the list of loyalty programs offers will be dynamic?
Activity: 27
What should I do if it will be hard to choose where to donate?
There will be the Humanpool. The system will then distribute the funds automatically (according to the donor's preferences) to the projects with the highest rating from the platform’s community.
Activity: 43
What should I do if it will be hard to choose where to donate?
I'm interested in your "built-in messenger". I hope it'll be simple and useful, like telegram

We wish we could create a messenger which will have such a great usability as Telegram Smiley
Activity: 46
I'm interested in your "built-in messenger". I hope it'll be simple and useful, like telegram
Activity: 24
I hope we will be able to help the nature through your platform. Mr GreenMan wants to help the animals Smiley
There will be the breakdown of projects by categories, so I think, nature and animals will be there
Activity: 31
I hope we will be able to help the nature through your platform. Mr GreenMan wants to help the animals Smiley
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
Your platform is a great solution for the charity industry and donators. The first blockchain project that has the real potential to become the most popular e-commerce loyalty program aggregator.
Not quite, the most popular international e-commerce loyalty program aggregator is more correct Wink
Activity: 24
Your platform is a great solution for the charity industry and donators. The first blockchain project that has the real potential to become the most popular e-commerce loyalty program aggregator.
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate it.
Activity: 38

What awaits HUMA tokens in the future? Will they become popular? We are absolutely positive that they will, and here is how!

Instead of competing with existing programs, the Humancoin platform actually builds partnerships with them. The HUMA token is easily convertible into points, miles, bonuses, coupons, tokens and is effortlessly integrated into already existing systems, without forcing business owners to reconfigure them — all it requires is setting a conversion rate. This is why Humancoin has the potential to become a global loyalty program aggregator.

But that’s not all! There are also plans to develop partnerships with cryptoexchanges allowing Humancoin token holders to receive discounts on exchange fees. The same principle will apply to airlines, where the token will be used in the same way as air miles.

Of course, they will! Partnerships with cryptoexchanges it's a really awesome news!

What awaits HUMA tokens in the future? Will they become popular? We are absolutely positive that they will, and here is how!

Instead of competing with existing programs, the Humancoin platform actually builds partnerships with them. The HUMA token is easily convertible into points, miles, bonuses, coupons, tokens and is effortlessly integrated into already existing systems, without forcing business owners to reconfigure them — all it requires is setting a conversion rate. This is why Humancoin has the potential to become a global loyalty program aggregator.

But that’s not all! There are also plans to develop partnerships with cryptoexchanges allowing Humancoin token holders to receive discounts on exchange fees. The same principle will apply to airlines, where the token will be used in the same way as air miles.

Humancoin is revolutionary, bring about the synergy of the charitable industry, e-commerce. I am interested in the project. Keep your eyes on it and support the project!

Thank you!
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
What will be with unsold tokens?

They will be burned, it's a common thing.
AVT
copper member
Activity: 182
What will be with unsold tokens?
Pages:
Jump to: