Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-ICO] Humancoin is the cryptocurrency of kindness - page 41. (Read 30230 times)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0
I guess, making a charity funds platform for cryptocommunity makes sense. We often pour our money into something we dont get any benefits from, its almost like charity Tongue

Yeah, except this is an actual opportunity to help those who need help.
Only if the project succeeds in the first place. I'm not saying it wont, but I've seen too many of them failing so I'd rather be cautiously pessimistic.
I guess, making a charity funds platform for cryptocommunity makes sense. We often pour our money into something we dont get any benefits from, its almost like charity Tongue

Yeah, except this is an actual opportunity to help those who need help.
Activity: 31
The HUMA token is then given as a reward and can be used to obtain benefits from different international loyalty programs. These tokens easily convert into points, miles, bonuses, coupons, and tokens—something that the charity industry has been missing for a long time!
Have any particular companies agreed to such partnership already?

We will announce a full list of our partners later (Q3-Q4 2019). Stay tuned Wink

All right then, I'll be looking forward to it.
Activity: 26
Giving your money away shouldn’t be a foolish activity. This project will help you to mate it wisely

I really dont think it ever was. Society always thought highly of charity and of those who partake. This platform makes both the decision and the process easier, however.
Activity: 285
I found it quite interesting and will follow more closely from now on.
Activity: 177
Merit: 1
Such loyalty program can serve as an effective lesson in promoting generosity in the society.

Yeah, you are right Wink
Giving your money away shouldn’t be a foolish activity. This project will help you to mate it wisely
Indeed Wink
Such loyalty program can serve as an effective lesson in promoting generosity in the society.
Activity: 22
Ironically, many people dont participate in charity because they dont know how to make contact with these funds. This platform should make it easier.

Yes, indeed. We believe, that our project will make charity crystal clear for everyone so that they can donate without hesitation  Smiley
Interesting to see, that in the age when cryptocurrency regulation is a relevant topic, these guys thought through the possibility of getting a written confirmation of donations for tax purposes.

It is up to the participant. If needed, he can get receive a receipt for each donation to use for tax deduction purposes depending on his tax jurisdiction.
The HUMA token is then given as a reward and can be used to obtain benefits from different international loyalty programs. These tokens easily convert into points, miles, bonuses, coupons, and tokens—something that the charity industry has been missing for a long time!

We will announce a full list of our partners later (Q3-Q4 2019). Stay tuned Wink
Interesting to see, that in the age when cryptocurrency regulation is a relevant topic, these guys thought through the possibility of getting a written confirmation of donations for tax purposes.
Activity: 31
Ironically, many people dont participate in charity because they dont know how to make contact with these funds. This platform should make it easier.
So, Humancoin is a charity project based on blockchain, and there are a couple of such out there. Does Humancoin have any unique advantages?

It absolutely does! We will slowly introduce them all to you, but today we would like to focus on one specific functionality that makes donations through Humancoin as simple as possible. Instead of requiring you to get HUMA tokens to make a donation, the platform actually rewards you with them! All donations can be made in any currency convenient for you, be it fiat or crypto, and then converted to any other currency that a given project accepts.

Activity: 38
It's real currency of kindness. Charity is the act of extending love and kindness to others unconditionally, which is a conscious act but the decision is made by the heart
Yes, it's motivation to help people, to provide children and families with clothing, food, education, shelter and the teachings
It's real currency of kindness. Charity is the act of extending love and kindness to others unconditionally, which is a conscious act but the decision is made by the heart
Activity: 72
Just 5%, whereas the other companies take up to 30% fee
Bank transaction fees, to be precise. Many similar-in-spirit blockchain platforms are designed to reduce the involvement of intermediaries and therefore to reduce the unnecessary expense. Banks are the worst for this.
Pages:
Jump to: