Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE ICO LIVE] CellBlocks: An Economy for Inmates in the Prison System - page 13. (Read 4497 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Can I get more information on how the airdrop works? What are the requirements?
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
What a brilliant idea!
Don;t actually put forward anything of substance rather get the Internet to do your work for you!
Lazy scammers!

What are you talking about, lol? They already have a project that is actually only waiting on prison admin approval. They are also getting a lot of interest from prisons as well. I highly doubt a bunch of scammers would try to get approval from the U.S. government. That would likely turn out to be a bad time. haha :')

RIGHT!

If that were true, we would not get letters from inmates and wardens like this.   We would not have giving a presentation to the Dept of Corrections and we would not be getting ready for our next presentation.    Some people have nothing better to do I guess

Activity: 86
Hi, cellblocks is very good project, its would be huge in future, project team is doing good work and marketing team also doing lots of hard work , thanks for who made this project , it would be huge in future thanks
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
What a brilliant idea!
Don;t actually put forward anything of substance rather get the Internet to do your work for you!
Lazy scammers!

What are you talking about, lol? They already have a project that is actually only waiting on prison admin approval. They are also getting a lot of interest from prisons as well. I highly doubt a bunch of scammers would try to get approval from the U.S. government. That would likely turn out to be a bad time. haha :')
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Is there an advantage to registering for the Cellblocks sale early? Are there referral bonuses?

Besides the bonus plan?  That is the huge part. Yes, we also offer a referral program for people you refer.  Once you sign up for the whitelist, you will get your code.

That's great. I'm happy to see a really good bonus for the first investors. Is cellblocks taking alternative investments?

ETH, BTC, LTE, BCH

Is there a minimum investment for that?

For the referral part, no

Okay, that's good. Thanks for your reply.
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
It looks like the airdrop is really bringing more attention to this project. I'm glad to see it because I truly think this project has a lot of value. It's nice seeing others also believe in Cellblocks and the mission Smiley
copper member
Activity: 112
How are you  going to provide liquidity of your tokens?

Through the exchange.  They don't need liquidity when in prison unless they want to send tokens to their family members
Activity: 28
What a brilliant idea!
Lazy scammers!
Activity: 163
How are you  going to provide liquidity of your tokens?
Activity: 28
This is what I dream about. The victory of decentralization and blockchain revolution. In the place with you, I want to participate in the creation of the future.
Activity: 196
Thank you for the airdrop. do i need to buy CLBK to receive free tokens?
Activity: 74
CellBlocks is a digital solution to an outdated & sometimes corrupt monetary system within correctional institutions.
its a good project, i like the concept which is totally different from others
carry on
Cost of 1 token CLBK:0.10 USD
Terms of token sale:71 days, with the possibility of automatic early completion pursuing the final goals of ICO
Expanded goals after start of ICO:Impossible
Limitation of number of tokens:300,000,000
Activity: 2

CellBlock is a very good project. when I came here I had nothing to ponel but then quickly figured out.
I can not wait to get it. Very cool project

Activity: 392
Merit: 9
Cryptocurrency is increasingly being introduced into various spheres of life. The penal correction system is no exception. I hope it will be of great benefit. Good luck!
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
It's a real good project, with a good vision. Join! Good team!
Activity: 616
Merit: 260
Do you have a bounty campaign (signature, social media, telegram, etc)?

Twitter is open Sig is full

Can i join to twitter bounty !
my twitter account : https://www.twitteraudit.com/rebeel92
Activity: 4
 ;)This project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.

Activity: 378
Merit: 13
Your project looks really interesting: i read many articles about Cellblock on medium and steemit. Your social porpouse in very nice and i think that you will gro faster and faster. Good luck
Activity: 2

The project inspires confidence, I advise everyone to continue their journey with them!
Activity: 12
Cheesy looking forward to recieve this airdrop, but lets stay away from a prisons guys.. Cheesy
Good luck with project!
Pages:
Jump to: