Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE ICO LIVE] CellBlocks: An Economy for Inmates in the Prison System - page 11. (Read 4497 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
Here you go.   https://medium.com/p/5e5f1c67da4a .  We will be starting it next weekend

Do you have a bounty campaign (signature, social media, telegram, etc)? I am excited to buy some CLBK tokens but sadly it's not going to be available until April Sad

Did you guys ever get a bounty thread going here? Looks like the article linked is gone.

I am still wondering about this. Idk if it ever got released, but if it did can someone link it?
Activity: 1
Im so happy, to win with cellblock,thanks about all
copper member
Activity: 112
copper member
FAKE AIDDROP, BEWARE

these guys are just farming emails

DELETE THIS MESSAGE NOW, you are corrupted as much as your whole industry! SHAME ON YOU! AND SHAME ON ADMINS FOR DELETING THIS POST OF MINE.

Do you have any proof for this statement? Because it seems pretty unlikely.

He is upset about the Airdrop, I guess you can't please 100% of the people 100% of the time.
Activity: 234
Merit: 10
Is there an advantage to registering for the Cellblocks sale early? Are there referral bonuses?

Besides the bonus plan?  That is the huge part. Yes, we also offer a referral program for people you refer.  Once you sign up for the whitelist, you will get your code.

That's great. I'm happy to see a really good bonus for the first investors. Is cellblocks taking alternative investments?

ETH, BTC, LTE, BCH

Perfect. Thanks for your reply!
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Wait what... How will they have access to computers/phones to execute transactions?

in two states, CO and NY every inmate (some 36,000) all have tablets.  In other states there will be a few kiosk machines for them to use.

I think it is really cool that inmates are able to have tablets to talk to family. I think it will catch on in most other states too. It is pretty much inevitable. I really like the idea of kiosks for the prisons that do not have the option of keeping tablets. I think that was a really good idea of Cellblocks to implement kiosks with this functionality.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
FAKE AIDDROP, BEWARE

DELETE THIS MESSAGE NOW, you are corrupted as much as your whole industry! SHAME ON YOU! AND SHAME ON ADMINS FOR DELETING THIS POST OF MINE.

Do you have any proof for this statement? Because it seems pretty unlikely.
Activity: 168
Very crazy project in a very interesting field. Let's wait for the results! Wink
Activity: 46
FAKE AIDDROP, BEWARE

Activity: 770
Merit: 400
AIRDROP .  Telechat .    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29066782

Twitter  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29137494

FULL BOUNTY WILL BE UPDATED HERE SOON

Way... its very nice project. I think its one bigest price coin.

All links are not active!!! Huh
How to register in Bounty?
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Cellblocks is a very interesting idea. How did you guys come up with this idea and what made you decide to use the blockchain to solve these problems?

First and foremost it creates trust, in prison no one trust no one.  By using this the tokens on the blockchain, it removes the need for trust. As you can see here, lots of guards in prison steal inmates funds, just google it . http://www.delcotimes.com/article/DC/20160818/NEWS/160819619

I think that's an excellent reason and I think it works really well for this project. I'm happy to see you guys have a mission to improve people's lives with Cellblocks and I really think the blockchain will assist with that mission. Glad to see you chose it.
Activity: 310
Merit: 1
Good luck,  this will.be a great project,  hoping for the best.
copper member
Wait what... How will they have access to computers/phones to execute transactions?

in two states, CO and NY every inmate (some 36,000) all have tablets.  In other states there will be a few kiosk machines for them to use.
Activity: 26
Activity: 43
I think that this is a very good project and the only one if it's kind.
Activity: 196
Merit: 5
A MAN SEEKING FOR KNOWLEDGE
Ok so i was watching the cellblock crypto project since February and i can say that it have a unique idea  that the team will achieve  also followed some expert review about the project  that only comfirm that it will be a good add in the crypto  community  not just another token  .. simply great team and great project with a great community  . Love it
Activity: 378
 I really appreciate what the team has done And for those involved in it. I sincerely hope to be more conscientious and attentive to participants like us, because we are looking forward to the success of this project especially in the future, and I hope that the value to be shared will benefit all of us.I'm sure this project will be great.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
Exactly. I think you are right. I think it makes people feel like they are smart if they run around doing that. I don't get it lol. I can't wait until it actually gets adopted in prisons and they have to admit they were wrong.  Grin

What a brilliant idea!
Don;t actually put forward anything of substance rather get the Internet to do your work for you!
Lazy scammers!

What are you talking about, lol? They already have a project that is actually only waiting on prison admin approval. They are also getting a lot of interest from prisons as well. I highly doubt a bunch of scammers would try to get approval from the U.S. government. That would likely turn out to be a bad time. haha :')

RIGHT!

If that were true, we would not get letters from inmates and wardens like this.   We would not have giving a presentation to the Dept of Corrections and we would not be getting ready for our next presentation.    Some people have nothing better to do I guess

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
Can I get more information on how the airdrop works? What are the requirements?

Sorry if this is a really basic question, I've never actually participated in one before.
Pages:
Jump to: