Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE ICO LIVE] CellBlocks: An Economy for Inmates in the Prison System - page 15. (Read 4497 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
This project give our inmates the taste of like being a free man. Not all prisoners are indeed criminal, most of them are victim of unfair justice system. I am looking towards this project in helping inmates in various ways possible.
Activity: 180
Wonderful PRE ICO project! very nice concept it really sounds good, I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also has a huge potential to succeed in the future, I've read the whitepaper and roadmap it is really awesome! I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed, more project updates to come.
Activity: 224
Good luck with project development.
I think the project should be for everyone.I hope you succes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wink Wink Wink

A ecть ли pyccкoязычнaя вeткa?Huh? Cпacибo!!!  Удaчки!!!
Activity: 19
It's a real good project, with a good vision
Activity: 350
Merit: 41
Seems like an interesting project, good to have backing within the industry itself. Anything that improves the current system has to be an improvement anyway.
Activity: 45
Hi all i found that airdrop very interesting and i am very courious about that one specially , so many users talking about cells and prisons and money.
I am very excited about this one specially.
i found the presentation of this project different from others .
looking forward for this .
thanks
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
Very huge project with great impact to the community, hoping for a better development and more progress to the project.
Activity: 31

my head is a bit confusing but it's interesting to me. I think it will be a great convenience for the prisoner people if it happens.
Activity: 3
I think it’s great idea and project. I hope cellblocks will have big future. Please add more details as soon as possible because many people want to  take part in it
Activity: 30
I like this project because I study about this
Activity: 286
Cellblocks is looking like a unique and innovative concept of project, I really looking for this project to be a great success.
Yes i agree with you mate, Cellblock is a digital solution to an outdated and sometimes corrupt monetary system within the correctional institution.  The system offers a secure, fast, and efficient in terms of payment system.  Nice thing about the token is that inmates can receive and spend tokens anytime.  A great help to an industry that solve a lot of problems that currently exist in the state and federal prison system.  Hope this project will be successful and strengthen the marketing campaign.
Activity: 30
I like very much this project I study lot about this project  I am happy to see like this project
Activity: 57
This project feels interesting but it could be very difficult. Good luck, hope to success.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
Cellblocks is a unique system and one of a kind, i can imagine that this platform could create a good and stunning rate in the cryptomarket industry. Hoping that this platform be launch soonest. Go go go
copper member
Activity: 112
Do you have a bounty campaign (signature, social media, telegram, etc)?

Twitter is open Sig is full
Activity: 151
Merit: 12
An interesting project
I think I will invest in this project
Activity: 350
Do you have a bounty campaign (signature, social media, telegram, etc)?
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Cellblocks is looking like a unique and innovative concept of project, I really looking for this project to be a great success.
Activity: 462
For the first time ever, administrations can follow of inmate to inmate transactions in their prisons.
A token system designed for inmates to fully trust in. am planning to invest in Pre-Sale .
All the best for the project .  Smiley
Activity: 76
Free cellblock thats would be great i love airdrop
Pages:
Jump to: