Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE ICO LIVE] CellBlocks: An Economy for Inmates in the Prison System - page 14. (Read 4497 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Hope this ICO will be one of the most impressive this year.
Activity: 196
You sound invented that people serving time will be able to pay for products and not only through cryptocurrency, it is convenient.
Activity: 274
Merit: 1
The main idea of this project is reducing violence in prisons
Activity: 113
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
It's a really revolution for prisoners, amazing payments, i think it will be very useful platform for made this. Waiting for distrubution over  and we go to roadmap step-by-step. Smiley
Activity: 4
@Cellblock, it's an unique project and have taken a different path. I really like the idea of improving prison system through blockchain technology. When it comes prison or prisoners welfare cause, we look towards social activist or human rights guys. This project is unique in its way. All the best team.  Smiley
Activity: 38
Looks like it will be an amazing project with full of potential and gowth. hope it will touch the sky and give us lots of profit
Activity: 121
I followed this campaign because I quite like the idea of this project. Nowdays it's one of rare projects that can actually make a change. I was quite shocked with the fact that guards are stealing money from inmates. If this project could just correct all inmates problems Smiley but it will surely be better since all transactions will be transparent?
Activity: 49
Great project. Inmates would be proud of you guys. Keep it up
Activity: 48
This team is making a very promising project. The idea is well supported therefore I believe the future is bright.
Activity: 238
A promising project with a very important and good idea. I hope all of his work. Good luck.
Activity: 4
Activity: 1
AIRDROP .  Telechat .    https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29066782

Twitter  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29137494

FULL BOUNTY WILL BE UPDATED HERE SOON

Way... its very nice project. I think its one bigest price coin.
Activity: 57
Good project
I would never have thought how else to use block technology
I wish good luck to the team in the implementation of their ideas
Activity: 78
The project is meaning, it very helpful for prisoner.
Activity: 187
Join your company and participate in airdrop program, I really hope that you implement all his plans, in the course of its activities, in full!
Activity: 14
Good platform for future of blockchain. One of the great projects so far.
Activity: 100
Today, everything is in constant evolution. Decentralization and blockchains are a big part of those changements. Prison should evoluate too. I think Cellblocks could be a solution for the future. Project that I'll keep an eye on it.
Activity: 1
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1005
Looks like it will be an amazing project. Looking forward for this!  like airdrops    Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: