Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE ICO LIVE] CellBlocks: An Economy for Inmates in the Prison System - page 12. (Read 4497 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 100
 "Inmates also have more trust in the medium of exchange, which means more peace within the prison walls." Cellblocks will slowly get rid of the inaccurate barter trade and theft which increase the alterations between the prisoners. value courtesy of the introduction of cellblocks. " - All written is available and correct. I agree that these implementations are needed in prisons and protect the rights of prisoners. In prison, the prisoner continues to be a person.
You can read the entire article in Medium: https://medium.com/@cellblocks/cellblocks-comes-at-a-time-when-prisons-are-looking-for-an-effective-solution-to-the-inmates-916086dfb062

Thanks for sharing that article; it was a good read. It really is interesting to have such a perfect solution created for prisons. Especially with such low fees. It's an exciting project to be sure. This project is definitely one of my favorites.
Activity: 512
Merit: 101
Is there any KYC required to invest in this? I can appreciate people trying to go about things the right way.
Activity: 399
Merit: 250
Approximately how many prisons have shown interest in this project so far?

We have only reached 50 of the 1700 prisons.  out of the 50, 30 have shown interest and 3 state department of corrections have shown interest.  We have already went to one to do a presentation to the state top officials.

An interest of 30/50 prisons is really good so far. Especially with the interest of state departments. Are you working to reach out to the other prisons?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 127
Make a difference, make it better.
A friend of mine commented in the local topic that if such coin was made in Brazil its volume would be greater than Bitcoin itself, I added that if every crook in the country that would deserve prison would be behind bars, such coin would replace the national currency. Blockchain can bring transparency to fraudsters and corrupt systems and disrupt it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
I have not seen such an amazing project before! I'm sure that the team is waiting for a great success! I will follow the life of the project with great pleasure!
Activity: 770
Merit: 400
I can not register on the site for AIrdrop: https://tokensale.cellblocks.io/users/sign_up.php
Writes "Enter valid details." What am I doing wrong? Help me please.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
A very interesting project in the most unusual for blockchain sphere. Will wait for the ICO
Activity: 770
Merit: 400
  "Inmates also have more trust in the medium of exchange, which means more peace within the prison walls." Cellblocks will slowly get rid of the inaccurate barter trade and theft which increase the alterations between the prisoners. value courtesy of the introduction of cellblocks. " - All written is available and correct. I agree that these implementations are needed in prisons and protect the rights of prisoners. In prison, the prisoner continues to be a person.
You can read the entire article in Medium: https://medium.com/@cellblocks/cellblocks-comes-at-a-time-when-prisons-are-looking-for-an-effective-solution-to-the-inmates-916086dfb062
Activity: 79
Hello everyone, i have joined to airdrop and actually I am sure it will be success/
Activity: 1
 Flat fee! Cellblocks have a 0.5% flat fee on all transactions on the platform due to the decentralized and automated nature. It's great!
Activity: 756
Merit: 1
This project includes the number of best things: team, product, idea and great start. So we need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place soon! Offer to be a part of this ICO!
Activity: 84
Greetings! I think CellBlocks represents the solution of important social problems! Glad to be a member! I wish the further development of the project!
copper member
Activity: 183
Once a prisoner has a Cellblocks balance, are they able to cash it out for USD? I ask because it might be useful in some situation to have that option.

From my understanding due to their limited internet access they would have to send the tokens to a loved one who can sell them on a exchange for them. 

Who said life in prison was easy :-)
Activity: 486
Merit: 101
Once a prisoner has a Cellblocks balance, are they able to cash it out for USD? I ask because it might be useful in some situation to have that option.
Activity: 7
Интepecный пpoeкт. Жeлaю yдaчи в peaлизaции!
Activity: 79
Activity: 88
A good and fresh cryptocurrency with excellent prospects, I hope this will stay and make all present and future investors happy.
Activity: 27
This project has-been on for a while. Nice one guys!
Activity: 336
Hello everyone, i have joined to airdrop and actually I am sure it will be success)
Activity: 378
I'm happy to see that you guys have really been pushing community involvement on this project. I feel that it will make a big difference. I can't wait to see how successful the sale is. Especially the first 4 hours.
Pages:
Jump to: