Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE ICO LIVE] CellBlocks: An Economy for Inmates in the Prison System - page 18. (Read 4497 times)

Activity: 246
Merit: 0
Looking great,with such a creative team hope it will run  for it,wish for the best of this project.
Activity: 31
Prisons are regulated by the government so you got to have tie ups for this. Also money inside prisons are regulated so their resources for the outside world is limited
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Hello,
The more I read about this project, the more I find it to be a great idea.
It could solve many issues including theft and high fees.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
This is an odd by intriguing project.  Never in a million years would i'd thought the blockchain technology would be connected with Dept. of Corrections.  Pretty innovative and thinking outside the box with this one. 
Activity: 8
Cellblocks is a potential cryptocurrency that I do belive it will be achieve the team's target soon.
Activity: 1
Activity: 868
Merit: 104
This is different way of thinking and implementation of Blockchain in completely unexpected area. Way to go. Soon blockchain will be in all the area.
Activity: 3
Activity: 45
We have already been doing lots of work on this.   We will be installing Kiosks in the prisons for them to use and trade. The Kiosks will have separate logins like users and in there account will be their wallets.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Hi!
How many kiosks do you plan to install in the first year? And do you already have partners who validated the implantation?
Hope your project will help inmates!
Activity: 109
join airdrop
great project
Activity: 53
the prisoners needed a secure, timely and efficient payment system. With CellBlocks, inmates will be able to receive and spend their chips
new idea & great project
I support you enormously.
you have a great chance to succeed
good luck team
Activity: 19
How blockchain could change prison economy ? Anyone with dollars inside will still be able to pay for what the what they want i think. Can you explain me what are you gonna try to avoid it ?
copper member
Activity: 112
This seems like a truly novel and innovative idea in the block chain space how can I go about following this group for updates?

Follow our twitter page https://twitter.com/CellBlocksio
Activity: 19
This project is awsome !
I hope it wil success !
Activity: 378
This Is a fantastic project with value driven features as a results of good thinking by  team, this is another milestone in Crypto World.
Activity: 32
Yes good ICO and good program red.
Activity: 1
Activity: 26
great ... i am thinking this is a great project ... all think are good and trustfully in there site . so i trust on it. and i like it
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Hmmmm this prison coin or token though, anyway we were told to make positive comments before we can get the airdrop, that's why am going to reserve some comments, wishing you guys good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: