Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡⚡[ANN] [PRE-ICO] ⚡⚡ PHILANTHOR ❤️ Blockchain Philanthropy Foundation ⚡ LIVE ⚡ - page 3. (Read 22994 times)

copper member
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Many have venture in the field of philanthropy or charity already but up until now no known blockchain project has attain their mission. Have you heard a certain individual or institution that received help from blockchain project? Most of the time, it's only donations but not receiving aid thru this platform. So what is your edge to make this real and not fall in the trading business only?

Thanks that's a good question:

a. Over a considerable period of time we have done quiet a lot of research, and had a discussion with dozens of future recipients who are happy to work with us, either as donations, grants or scholarships or aid.
b. Our team was specifically chosen to cover a wide scope of philanthropy topics, such as agriculture/agri-tech, energy, biotech, health tech, education (and a few more). Each one of our team members in involved in more than a handful of projects that are eager to work with us, so we have a growing lineup of exciting projects.
c. Charity is only a small part of our scope (about 10% of the reserve fund) but we can see already various blockchain based charities, coins, or charities that accept crypto as donations. So we believe the trend will grow from here forward.
d. We have seen a few other projects in this space, some are truly inspiring, but most of them are focused on building a platform for charity fund raising. Our focus is on the actual philanthropy work, specifically building an AI based Hive mind, that not only raises funds, and takes advise from the token holders, but then spends the funds for social good. You can think of it as a 360° holistic true philanthropy work, rather than just the fund raising platform.

I hope that gives an answer, and we'll be happy to discuss more in details.

This is quite a good answer, actually. I am a bit skeptic about the possibilities of such a project, since many have already tried something in this area but nobody had success yet. However, as people say, there's always a first time... I guess this can succed only if the skills, vision and integrity of the team are at true levels of excellence.

Out of curiosity, do you remember the names of similar projects that didn't make it?
Activity: 60
Merit: 2
Beyond Your Imagination
Many have venture in the field of philanthropy or charity already but up until now no known blockchain project has attain their mission. Have you heard a certain individual or institution that received help from blockchain project? Most of the time, it's only donations but not receiving aid thru this platform. So what is your edge to make this real and not fall in the trading business only?

Thanks that's a good question:

a. Over a considerable period of time we have done quiet a lot of research, and had a discussion with dozens of future recipients who are happy to work with us, either as donations, grants or scholarships or aid.
b. Our team was specifically chosen to cover a wide scope of philanthropy topics, such as agriculture/agri-tech, energy, biotech, health tech, education (and a few more). Each one of our team members in involved in more than a handful of projects that are eager to work with us, so we have a growing lineup of exciting projects.
c. Charity is only a small part of our scope (about 10% of the reserve fund) but we can see already various blockchain based charities, coins, or charities that accept crypto as donations. So we believe the trend will grow from here forward.
d. We have seen a few other projects in this space, some are truly inspiring, but most of them are focused on building a platform for charity fund raising. Our focus is on the actual philanthropy work, specifically building an AI based Hive mind, that not only raises funds, and takes advise from the token holders, but then spends the funds for social good. You can think of it as a 360° holistic true philanthropy work, rather than just the fund raising platform.

I hope that gives an answer, and we'll be happy to discuss more in details.

This is quite a good answer, actually. I am a bit skeptic about the possibilities of such a project, since many have already tried something in this area but nobody had success yet. However, as people say, there's always a first time... I guess this can succed only if the skills, vision and integrity of the team are at true levels of excellence.
copper member
Sharing is the only thing for humanity. My hope for world really increasing with philanthropist project like this. Thank you for your project. Wish you success...

Thanks AndrewBUD, it's great to have your continous support. It means a lot to us.
Activity: 19
I'm pretty stocked to see projects focusing on something as important as Philanthropy
It's about time someone took matters into their hands, blockchain is the way of the future, and we need to address those social issues, obviously

I love this comment! This is exactly the mindset we are hoping for -- so many people see blockchain and crypto just as a way to make a quick profit and there's nothing wrong with that, except it is too narrow.

We are trying to take a broader vision, one where blockchain technology can be harnessed for social good. People *are* good. They want to do good, philanthropy is nothing new. It's the use of blockchain to make philanthropy efficient, transparent and accessible to everyone that makes this project special.

I personally would love to see more blockchain projects that have social good at their core.
copper member
It was great experience to see this type of project, I hope you and your team will have a good skills to connect the users, well done guys. Smiley

Thanks Pub_g - we do hope you join us Smiley
copper member
Will you create groups with the same belief using the token or Philanthor protocol? Is it necessary for the data to be verified to participate in the pre-sale?

Yes, people who have the same ideas about who to help will pull their weight towards that ideas, either automatically by the DAO, or by introducing new ideas to the collective of the members and asking them to participate in a specific cause or charity.

The Pre sale has a basic KYC, no need to upload IDs, but still need to provide contact details.

Please join us now and enjoy the 50% discount of the pre-sale while it lasts.

https://www.philanthor.com

I understand, but will this basic data for KYC validation be only once correct? In the future will it not be necessary to send IDs, or proof of residency?

Hi, If you have any issue with the KYC process that you would like to address in private, please feel free to send a PM
copper member
I'm pretty stocked to see projects focusing on something as important as Philanthropy
It's about time someone took matters into their hands, blockchain is the way of the future, and we need to address those social issues, obviously

Hi Decibel, Its great to hear more and more people feel the same way. We are encouraged by like minded people !
Activity: 504
Merit: 285
Activity: 34
It was great experience to see this type of project, I hope you and your team will have a good skills to connect the users, well done guys. Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
The Blockchain Philanthropy Layer. Philanthor makes it possible for everyone to become a philanthropist and make a real social impact. Philanthor's Token Sale is Live!  Philanthor is for like-minded people with shared beliefs, ideas and moral attitudes, who would like to improve life on earth.
Such business are becoming successful. Able to recognize vision, outstanding job, a very promising approach!

Thank you borezara! please consider becoming a member of our community and participating in the 50% bonus pre-sale event https://www.philanthor.com
Will you create groups with the same belief using the token or Philanthor protocol? Is it necessary for the data to be verified to participate in the pre-sale?

Yes, people who have the same ideas about who to help will pull their weight towards that ideas, either automatically by the DAO, or by introducing new ideas to the collective of the members and asking them to participate in a specific cause or charity.

The Pre sale has a basic KYC, no need to upload IDs, but still need to provide contact details.

I understand, but will this basic data for KYC validation be only once correct? In the future will it not be necessary to send IDs, or proof of residency?

As @Philanthor mentioned, The KYC is basic even now at the pre-sale. You are not required or requested to upload identifying documents or selfies to buy PTH tokens.

For obvious reasons - stricter KYC requirements will be enforced when Philanthor validates requests for philanthropic fund disbursement (e.g. requests for grants or scholarships) to minimize/prevent fraud.
Hey, team! I hope that the plan will perform all that has been estimated!

We are very confident that it will succeed. We are already seeing the community/movement aspect of things start to happen -- you don't need to look much further than the positive comments and support in this very thread (but check out the vibrant discussion on our twitter feed, telegram etc. too!).

Bootstrapping this idea will obviously require some money (but not as much as you'd think... our team has a track record of building robust systems on surprisingly low budgets). The team has been putting in their own money and volunteering their time working on this project for a long time before this initial token sale started. We are sure that our community will help us make this a reality by buying some tokens.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

This is a very nice project with opportunity! Irreproachable idea, engaging vision, responsive results!

Reading all the positive messages on this thread is very heart warming! It is great to see that a public discussion in a bitcoin forum can be about vision, about social good and about community building.

Our community is steadily growing, more members are joining every day. Have you joined Philanthor? Have you participated in our token sale?

Don't wait >>> https://www.philanthor.com <<<
Hi !
I like your project. Watchful job, unblemished business, interesting logo!

Thank you sansogi!

Please consider joining our growing community at https://www.philanthor.com, sign up as a member to access the token sale and show your support by buying some tokens.
CoinFollow ICO aggregator published Philanthor (PTH) project. Average rating is 8.6/10 at the moment of posting. More details are available here https://coinfollow.io/ico/philanthor

That's great news! 8.6/10 is very respectable (not to mention the 5/5 rating Philanthor got from ICOTrack here: https://www.trackico.io/ico/philanthor/ )
Pages:
Jump to: