Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service - page 25. (Read 29203 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
This whole thing seems like its a made up story to boost Mass aka Mysterium's credibility in order to get more investors on board.

This might just be the stupidest thing we've read all day, and thats really saying something! Congrats!
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Mycelium CEO(OWNER OF MASS.CLOUD), Alexander Kuzmin is a convicted fraudster who has served jail time - http://rusnewsjournal.com/3/69588/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-massnetwork-1799232
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
This whole thing seems like its a made up story to boost Mass aka Mysterium's credibility in order to get more investors on board.
if you have invested 10$ in it you probably would have been a little more nervous even if this was to be not true Grin
Activity: 8
i like your style..imust admit we were lucky that the funds were safe. i will not ask for a refund because i still believe in this project.hope it goes too moon

Thanks, just doin' what we do.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hello,

**IF YOU WISH TO KEEP YOUR PRE-SALE MASS, YOU DON'T NEED TO DO ANYTHING AND CAN IGNORE THIS**

First off, thank you for your patience and support so far! The community for MASS has been great. As you should already know, the pre-sale funds are back safely in our control. Back to business!

Due to the recent white hat hack, and in what we believe is the spirit of fairness, we are offering refunds to anyone that wishes to receive them, regardless of reason.

Please note, refunds will be permanent, and for the full amount that the account purchased. Refunds will be processed manually for the time being.

For further instructions on how to obtain a full refund please visit our FAQ: https://mass.cloud/faq

The window for this type of refund is open until July 28th at 5pm EST

If you have any questions/comments/concerns, as always we are available on Telegram, Slack, IRC, Reddit, Bitcointalk, Email, ETC, ETC!

**If you have any questions about this, please email us @ [email protected] before doing anything!**
i like your style..imust admit we were lucky that the funds were safe. i will not ask for a refund because i still believe in this project.hope it goes too moon
Hello,

**IF YOU WISH TO KEEP YOUR PRE-SALE MASS, YOU DON'T NEED TO DO ANYTHING AND CAN IGNORE THIS**

First off, thank you for your patience and support so far! The community for MASS has been great. As you should already know, the pre-sale funds are back safely in our control. Back to business!

Due to the recent white hat hack, and in what we believe is the spirit of fairness, we are offering refunds to anyone that wishes to receive them, regardless of reason.

Please note, refunds will be permanent, and for the full amount that the account purchased. Refunds will be processed manually for the time being.

For further instructions on how to obtain a full refund please visit our FAQ: https://mass.cloud/faq

The window for this type of refund is open until July 28th at 5pm EST

If you have any questions/comments/concerns, as always we are available on Telegram, Slack, IRC, Reddit, Bitcointalk, Email, ETC, ETC!

**If you have any questions about this, please email us @ [email protected] before doing anything!**
What happened to slack ?
I did not invest as the idea is not good and you guys got hacked right ?

Slack has poor(understatement) moderation capabilities so rather than our users being put into danger we decided to kill it like a rabid animal before it could do more harm.
Activity: 966
Merit: 254
What happened to slack ?
I did not invest as the idea is not good and you guys got hacked right ?
Hello,
In order to provide more security to the funds in light of recent events, we are moving the pre-sale funds from the current multisig, to a hardware wallet for the time being.

Hardware wallet address:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x88dcd9206230c03d828c5619ed899719464888ce

You will see the funds appearing there from the multisig account shortly.

Nerd stuff:

Signed message by one of the creators of the new multisig wallet

msg = web3.sha3("Property of MASS Cloud Ltd.");

"0x7974f0054d8062fe96f95413a047d6e1dcc5c3c0dd42bab1210d9010e9c634c1"

web3.eth.accounts

["0x--", "0x00c79e4d5599e748252cc17eab1e1d94fc4f57bf"]

sig = web3.eth.sign(web3.eth.accounts[1], msg);

"0x7fedff8d4e1f78f3842882dd58652065a8a394d02036e4e287d128135868831a30c075436697f 8392170afade8303ac843e4728d651d0f639e357b82c71b34411b"

Verify here: https://etherscan.io/verifySig

The address used to sign the message is an owner of the multisig: https://etherscan.io/address/0x85c9397f39b87cb18c04f5c11170cdcf2485d8ec#readContract

End nerd stuff.

This is is being done because while we believe the multisig we are using to be safe, we would like for a little more time to pass so more auditing of the changed multisig contract code can happen.

Again thank you for your continued support, the community has been awesome! If you have any questions, as usual, please contact us via Email, Telegram, IRC, Reddit, Bitcointalk, Twitter.

RIP Slack.
Activity: 401
Merit: 104
Effective immediately the MASS Slack chat is shut down, slacks lack of any sort of viable moderation tools put all users at too much risk for us to want to keep supporting it.

We suggest anyone interested in MASS come to our Telegram group, which is available https://t.me/MASSToken Or on Freednode IRC #MASSToken, or Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/MASSToken/ or our Bitcointalk thread here Wink

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us VIA email @ [email protected]

That's quite a wise thing to do IMHO. I can't see the point of staying in an environment where every second or third message is a phishing trap aimed of stealing all your money.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
Is there an update regarding what the next steps forward Are?  Continuation of the presale for the remaining blocks, straight to ICO?  Thanks for the quick response to the hack!

Nothing yet, we are still seeing what most of the community would like to do. So far it is leaning towards having a short 're pre-sale' with the missing amount from the original pre-sale. But that is not finalized, once we decide we will let everyone know more details.

I'd like to pre-sale to resume, I'd like to throw in a few ethers, project seems very serious.

Look above.  Pre-sale is over.  You'll have to wait for the ICO.  There's still a 20% bonus for the first 5 million tokens sold.

Pre-sale is over but the devs are considering to have a short 're pre-sale' and they check with community to see what they think, so I'm just sharing my thoughts on this. Smiley

I'd dislike the idea of a "second" pre-sale.  The ICO map was laid out succinctly and when they go live for the ICO there's STILL regressive bonuses which is a decent incentive to buy in.

Right now there's clearly some concern and reservations surrounding ICOs, especially any that function as financial instruments (which MAAS will), but I think this is a viable and quality concept and would succeed just fine with a regular ICO continuation they should be on track for a successful startup.  If they alter that now, changing an early commitment will make me question their longer term reliability to uphold what they say.

TL;DR - If you say you're going to do something and put it on a roadmap... DO that thing.
Effective immediately the MASS Slack chat is shut down, slacks lack of any sort of viable moderation tools put all users at too much risk for us to want to keep supporting it.

We suggest anyone interested in MASS come to our Telegram group, which is available https://t.me/MASSToken Or on Freednode IRC #MASSToken, or Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/MASSToken/ or our Bitcointalk thread here Wink

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us VIA email @ [email protected]
Is there an update regarding what the next steps forward Are?  Continuation of the presale for the remaining blocks, straight to ICO?  Thanks for the quick response to the hack!

Nothing yet, we are still seeing what most of the community would like to do. So far it is leaning towards having a short 're pre-sale' with the missing amount from the original pre-sale. But that is not finalized, once we decide we will let everyone know more details.

I'd like to pre-sale to resume, I'd like to throw in a few ethers, project seems very serious.

Look above.  Pre-sale is over.  You'll have to wait for the ICO.  There's still a 20% bonus for the first 5 million tokens sold.

Pre-sale is over but the devs are considering to have a short 're pre-sale' and they check with community to see what they think, so I'm just sharing my thoughts on this. Smiley
Activity: 14

This would be great news (for me at least) as I had no spare´s ready to throw at you at the time of the presale.
If there´s no second presale I will just accumulate some ETH until the ICO begins Smiley
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Funds have been returned. A big thank you from MASS and the community:
https://etherscan.io/address/0x85c9397f39b87cb18c04f5c11170cdcf2485d8ec

More information to come soon!

Returned to all? What do you mean?

That confused me as well.  I checked my wallet and didn't see any funds returned then realized what they meant.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Will the re-presale of refund window delay ico?

I doubt any refunds will delay the ICO.  ICO is to start in mid August which is a couple of weeks away.  My question is, when will the signature and social media campaigns start?  To maximize the benefits for the ICO, it would be best to start very soon to get the word out.  It might lead to the ICO selling out within days.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Will the re-presale of refund window delay ico?
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

Pages:
Jump to: