Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service - page 20. (Read 29203 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
Hello,
doesnt follow contract protocol

Which contract?

project hasnt even gotten off the ground yet.

Rushing things sounds like a bad plan.

Want a sneak peak at how this project will go, spend 12 hours in their telegram

You mean the team being available 24/7, how about you try asking a question about MASS in the telegram and see how fast you get a response as well. By a question about MASS I mean an actual question about MASS itself, and not anything redundant such as "WHATS THE NEWS???" Try sending an email asking something see how fast of a response you get as well.

time lines, or how they are unaware of deadlines

What timeline, and what deadline? We wish we could be sorry about trying to be as careful as we can to protect the projects future, no amount of whining will change that. Certain things are out of our hands, you can understand that, right? If there are things that are out of our hands, any 'timeline' you reference or any non existent deadline you speak of gets changed. Right?

holding peoples money hostage.

By having a week long full no questions asked refund period. Which I have never seen before in any ICO ever.

If you are unhappy about the project, try offering to sell your pre-sale MASS in telegram.

Im sure more people wouldve requested a refund during that one werk period had you been honest and said: "we will not be resuming pre ico for another month, actual ico will not resume until mid to late september, project will not roll around until early october, and we will be spending a bunch of time preparing for this project from a legal perspective after we started the preico, which we shouldve done before preico. "
If all this is a preview of how actual product will go im glad i only tossed a few dimes your way.

Even as it stands, we don't have a decision or date on resuming the pre-sale due to the fact we're awaiting details from counsel.  If he were to quote a time frame as you're suggesting he should have, it would have been a complete fabrication and guess.  Instead of doing that, we've been transparent about the situation throughout.  As far as "should have done before preico" as you state, these new guidelines were released by the SEC in the middle of the pre-sale, which in turn was promptly paused in light of.  Unfortunately, we're not able to see the future - so preparing for said guidelines ahead of time wasn't a possibility.  As far as the amount you have put in, please allow us to offer you a fair exit - post your address and we'll have you sign and verify that it is yours and we will allow a transfer of MASS in our back end system to another user and send you back your ETH.  We're incredibly fair people and transparent and we've been working hard to ensure that this surprise of regulatory suggestions are complied with.  Other projects in our position who value not just an instant profit but a long-term sustainable model have been exercising the same level of caution, and rightly so.  Some others have chosen just to simply assume they've interpreted these guidelines properly and proceed.  We can assure you after seeing some of those choosing the latter, it's looking to be a house of cards forming for them.  That's not what we want for folks working with us and participating in this project.
You should post this on your announcements page on telegram on your website, so that EVERYONE can get out if need be.
There were plenty of icos who did their due diligence well before the "sec" ruling no one said for you all to make up a date, my point is it appears as though you all were unprepared. Unpreparedness is not a good sign if its the only sign. But poor communication by yak, who obviously shouldnt be your alls front man, but instead someone who works in the back of the house, has instead raised other red flags, that taken together with poor preparation, screams maybe you all should refund everyones money, get your shit together and then restart once you have a clue how to handle something so monumental. But holding peoples funds hostage while you "figure it out," does not give you the best positive pr im sure your project deserves.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Hello,

Which contract?

You mean the team being available 24/7, how about you try asking a question about MASS in the telegram and see how fast you get a response as well. By a question about MASS I mean an actual question about MASS itself, and not anything redundant such as "WHATS THE NEWS???" Try sending an email asking something see how fast of a response you get as well.

What timeline, and what deadline? We wish we could be sorry about trying to be as careful as we can to protect the projects future, no amount of whining will change that. Certain things are out of our hands, you can understand that, right? If there are things that are out of our hands, any 'timeline' you reference or any non existent deadline you speak of gets changed. Right?

By having a week long full no questions asked refund period. Which I have never seen before in any ICO ever.

If you are unhappy about the project, try offering to sell your pre-sale MASS in telegram.

Answering questions in the telegram? You mean badgering ppl, bullying them, taking what people say or ask as an insult, you mean? There hasnt been any constructive comments in there since before whitehats swooped in and saved the day.

yak is direct, blunt and rough around the edges which can be interpreted by some as unprofessional - if only it were the typical way in which he responded unprovoked all of the time.  You won't typically see this sort of response from him until you've repeatedly asked the same question in different semantics or clearly took a stance of instigation and antagonized out of frustration.  We are all frustrated here.  We're doing our best to handle the situation to the best of our ability, using personal resources and finances and we aren't blaming people for lashing out.  We all need some way to vent and place to do so in.  However, misdirected anger and misplaced blame aren't going to get anyone anywhere.  We'll all benefit more and be more productive working with each other rather than against each other.  So please, consider the fact we're all only human on the other side of the screen before you hit that enter key.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Hello,

Which contract?

Im sure more people wouldve requested a refund during that one werk period had you been honest and said: "we will not be resuming pre ico for another month, actual ico will not resume until mid to late september, project will not roll around until early october, and we will be spending a bunch of time preparing for this project from a legal perspective after we started the preico, which we shouldve done before preico. "
If all this is a preview of how actual product will go im glad i only tossed a few dimes your way.

Even as it stands, we don't have a decision or date on resuming the pre-sale due to the fact we're awaiting details from counsel.  If he were to quote a time frame as you're suggesting he should have, it would have been a complete fabrication and guess.  Instead of doing that, we've been transparent about the situation throughout.  As far as "should have done before preico" as you state, these new guidelines were released by the SEC in the middle of the pre-sale, which in turn was promptly paused in light of.  Unfortunately, we're not able to see the future - so preparing for said guidelines ahead of time wasn't a possibility.  As far as the amount you have put in, please allow us to offer you a fair exit - post your address and we'll have you sign and verify that it is yours and we will allow a transfer of MASS in our back end system to another user and send you back your ETH.  We're incredibly fair people and transparent and we've been working hard to ensure that this surprise of regulatory suggestions are complied with.  Other projects in our position who value not just an instant profit but a long-term sustainable model have been exercising the same level of caution, and rightly so.  Some others have chosen just to simply assume they've interpreted these guidelines properly and proceed.  We can assure you after seeing some of those choosing the latter, it's looking to be a house of cards forming for them.  That's not what we want for folks working with us and participating in this project.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 391
Hi Dev I believe no one here is saying that you are a cheater, but as Bigbobbasher also says, we wanted to hear more clarity about you on the way to the project. That's all.
If I know the project stays for 2-3 months then I can decide in a different way how to use my money, or leave them to you.
Hello
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012
Is there any update about bounty campaign what is future of that it's planned to launch but your manager is still offline. If you are still interested to run this than there are some people available to manage to this I think Irfan_pak10 will be best choice.
Crypto connoisseur.
Hello,

Which contract?

Answering questions in the telegram? You mean badgering ppl, bullying them, taking what people say or ask as an insult, you mean? There hasnt been any constructive comments in there since before whitehats swooped in and saved the day.
Crypto connoisseur.
Hello,

Which contract?

Which contract?
The one where yak just refunded peoples money the other day because he  didnt agree with what they were saying or they hurt his ego. How can someone on team, yak, refund ppl with his own ether? Doesnt sound like that was in the presale contract?
Crypto connoisseur.
Hello,

Which contract?

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Did the project slow down for technical reasons or the Devs are just enjoying an august sunny beach someewhere?

If you consider throwing 10's of thousands of your own personal money at lawyers to ensure the future of the project, spending countless hours answering emails, and working on the backend the same as being on a sunny beach, then yes.

Now, THIS is an answer that I really like Smiley
Devs with some sharp sense of humour is the best!
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
I hope those of us that hung in there and didn't want a refund have gotten a much better rate than the next round of funding. 

Better than 30%? I hope you are joking.

I'm not concerned with the percentage.  Typically, earlier investors get better rates in a capital raise.  If you want to call the initial round a 30% discount, then the next round should be a 20% discount for example.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
I hope those of us that hung in there and didn't want a refund have gotten a much better rate than the next round of funding.  

I really hope the pre-sale would resume for one final round before the marketing campaign for the ICO starts - now I have been thinking and methabolizing the idea of this project for one month or so and the more I think at this concept the more I like it. A friend of mine has already bought and so should I. I'd also join the bounty campaign, if/when it should finally start.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Did the project slow down for technical reasons or the Devs are just enjoying an august sunny beach someewhere?

If you consider throwing 10's of thousands of your own personal money at lawyers to ensure the future of the project, spending countless hours answering emails, and working on the backend the same as being on a sunny beach, then yes.
Hello,

Which contract?

Activity: 136
Merit: 100
There are some small delays with legal clarifications. The roadmap is fine. The project is ready to roll out once presale and ico is complete.
The devs are active in telegram and I can't see a better ico to be in right now.

The rest if us are chilling in telegram, because the specifics have been discussed to death and everyone who understands the potential are just waiting patiently for it to bloom.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
Crypto connoisseur.
Yeah. Front guy for this project, yak, is a whining baby who doesnt follow contract protocol and project hasnt even gotten off the ground yet. Want a sneak peak at how this project will go, spend 12 hours in their telegram, and watch how no one talk about product specificity, time lines, or how they are unaware of deadlines, just holding peoples money hostage.
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
so..what's the word with this project? it has been a while and no delivery..begining to have my doubts over this one. the etherscan seems ok and the funds in there...but we still need some up to date info  Huh
Activity: 1036
Merit: 311
Compared to many fledgling projects, I've gotta say i'm impressed with the level of forum communication i've seen so far.  Lots of projects will just make one TBD post and then expect everyone to shove into a slack to get new non-updates.  Just seeing you're engaging is refreshing.
Pages:
Jump to: